Author Topic: Obama's former Doctor: "He lacks feeling and humanity"  (Read 3642 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama's former Doctor: "He lacks feeling and humanity"
« on: May 11, 2012, 09:47:42 AM »
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=51433

President Obama's former doctor claims that the president lacks passion, feeling and humanity

by Jarrett Stepman

05/11/2012

In a revealing new book, The Amateur, author Edward Klein interviews President Barack Obama’s physician, Dr. David Scheiner, MD, who blasts the president’s health care plan and says that President Obama has an “academic detachment” that he could never break through.

The doctor fears that if the health care plan is “the failure” he believes it will be, because of runaway costs and other problems, then any health reform will be set back for years to come.

These are only a few of many reveals in Klein’s book, which makes the case that President Obama is not the political machine that people fear, but an amateur with a messianic complex who is completely out of his depth.

In an exclusive preview of The Amateur by Human Events, Obama’s longtime physician reveals the lack of humanity in Obama’s character and carelessness with which he enacted the entirely politicized health insurance reform, The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, often called ObamaCare.

Scheiner said that he believes the president miscalculated politically and that the health reform is ultimately doomed to fail. Worse, Scheiner doubts the character of a man who holds the highest and most influential office in America: “I think there is too much of the University of Chicago in him. By which I mean he’s academic, lacks passion and feeling, and doesn’t have the sense of humanity that I expected.”

The author, Klein, later in the book, compares Obama’s personality to early the 20th Century progressive president, Woodrow Wilson. By quoting the historian Forrest McDonald, who called Wilson’s perception of himself, “little short of Messianic,” Klein says that McDonald’s description of Wilson “fits Obama to a T.”

The Amateur is set to be released Tuesday, May 15. It is published by Regnery Publishing, owned by Eagle Publishing, which also owns Human Events.

In the chapter titled, “Hollow at the Core,” Obama’s former physician, who is a liberal, blasts the president for being uncaring, and perhaps worse, incompetent.

“He has no cost control. There would be no effective cost control,” said Scheiner. “The [Congressional Budget Office] said it’s going to be incredibly expensive… and the thing that I’m incredibly worried about is, if it is a failure that I think it will be, then health reform will be set back a long, long time.”

Scheiner said that the Obama administration neglected the advice of real physicians and instead decided to let political operatives craft Obama’s signature health care law. People like Obama’s former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel’s brother, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, were the kinds of medical people that the White House consulted.

“Ezekiel is a medical oncologist, not a general physician,” said Scheiner.

The point that Scheiner was trying to make is that President Obama lacks the ability to understand the critical role of the doctor to patient interaction just as he fails to connect to people personally.

“My main objection to Barack Obama is that he is a great speaker and a lousy communicator. He isn’t getting his message across to people. He isn’t showing that he really cares. To this day he hasn’t communicated with members of Congress.”

Scheiner and other interviewees in The Amateur believe that President Obama has been a failure as a president, that he has failed to live up to the hype and has left a trail of betrayals in his wake.

Although Obama and Scheiner did not have a close relationship, Scheiner was clearly upset by how he was cut off when Obama became president.

“Obama invited his barber to his inauguration—his barber! But I wasn’t invited. Believe me, that hurt.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jarrett Stepman is a staff writer at Human Events and a contributor to The Chase 2012 section. He is a graduate of UC Davis, where he studied Political Science.  Follow Jarrett on Twitter.  JStepman@eaglepub.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Obama's former Doctor: "He lacks feeling and humanity"
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 10:00:21 AM »

President Obama's former doctor claims that the president lacks passion, feeling and humanity

by Jarrett Stepman

05/11/2012

In a revealing new book, The Amateur, author Edward Klein interviews President Barack Obama’s physician, Dr. David Scheiner, MD, who blasts the president’s health care plan and says that President Obama has an “academic detachment” that he could never break through.

The doctor fears that if the health care plan is “the failure” he believes it will be, because of runaway costs and other problems, then any health reform will be set back for years to come.

These are only a few of many reveals in Klein’s book, which makes the case that President Obama is not the political machine that people fear, but an amateur with a messianic complex who is completely out of his depth.

In an exclusive preview of The Amateur by Human Events, Obama’s longtime physician reveals the lack of humanity in Obama’s character and carelessness with which he enacted the entirely politicized health insurance reform, The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, often called ObamaCare.

Scheiner said that he believes the president miscalculated politically and that the health reform is ultimately doomed to fail. Worse, Scheiner doubts the character of a man who holds the highest and most influential office in America: “I think there is too much of the University of Chicago in him. By which I mean he’s academic, lacks passion and feeling, and doesn’t have the sense of humanity that I expected.”

The author, Klein, later in the book, compares Obama’s personality to early the 20th Century progressive president, Woodrow Wilson. By quoting the historian Forrest McDonald, who called Wilson’s perception of himself, “little short of Messianic,” Klein says that McDonald’s description of Wilson “fits Obama to a T.”

The Amateur is set to be released Tuesday, May 15. It is published by Regnery Publishing, owned by Eagle Publishing, which also owns Human Events.

In the chapter titled, “Hollow at the Core,” Obama’s former physician, who is a liberal, blasts the president for being uncaring, and perhaps worse, incompetent.

“He has no cost control. There would be no effective cost control,” said Scheiner. “The [Congressional Budget Office] said it’s going to be incredibly expensive… and the thing that I’m incredibly worried about is, if it is a failure that I think it will be, then health reform will be set back a long, long time.”

Scheiner said that the Obama administration neglected the advice of real physicians and instead decided to let political operatives craft Obama’s signature health care law. People like Obama’s former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel’s brother, Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, were the kinds of medical people that the White House consulted.

The point that Scheiner was trying to make is that President Obama lacks the ability to understand the critical role of the doctor to patient interaction just as he fails to connect to people personally.

“My main objection to Barack Obama is that he is a great speaker and a lousy communicator. He isn’t getting his message across to people. He isn’t showing that he really cares. To this day he hasn’t communicated with members of Congress.”

Scheiner and other interviewees in The Amateur believe that President Obama has been a failure as a president, that he has failed to live up to the hype and has left a trail of betrayals in his wake.

Although Obama and Scheiner did not have a close relationship, Scheiner was clearly upset by how he was cut off when Obama became president.

“Obama invited his barber to his inauguration—his barber! But I wasn’t invited. Believe me, that hurt.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jarrett Stepman is a staff writer at Human Events and a contributor to The Chase 2012 section. He is a graduate of UC Davis, where he studied Political Science.  Follow Jarrett on Twitter.  JStepman@eaglepub.com

::)

Pretty obvious that he's butt hurt over not being invited and is trying to get some payback.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 10:05:46 AM »
Yeah - cause he is the only one who ever said that?   ::)  ::)

Why the fuck are you 95% of blacks so loyal to a piece of trash who cares more about wealthy white gays than he ever is the average urban black? 

its incredible.   You idiots have sold your souls for a thug and con man who wouldnt give you the time of day.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 10:14:23 AM »
Oh look.  Another meltdown thread.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 10:34:11 AM »
Oh look.  Another meltdown thread.

Oh look. Another meaningless post by 3333's creepy stalker.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 11:00:29 AM »

Oh look, another failed interference attempt by 333s incest bred fanboy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »

Must be hard knowing you only have a few more months left of the messiah.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 11:26:57 AM »
Yeah - cause he is the only one who ever said that?   ::)  ::)

Why the fuck are you 95% of blacks so loyal to a piece of trash who cares more about wealthy white gays than he ever is the average urban black? 

its incredible.   You idiots have sold your souls for a thug and con man who wouldnt give you the time of day.

No, I'm simply putting 2 and 2 together.  Your other comment does not even warrant an answer. 

BTW, early congratulation for your 100,000 postings about Obama on Getbig... ;D
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 12:19:06 PM »

Watch out now, you don't want him following you around the board like he does 333. The guy actually goes through 333's posting history every day and makes sure to reply to as many of the previous day's posts as he can. He even follows him into the G&O. Very, very creepy individual.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2012, 01:25:35 PM »
Look at Fairy taking time out of his frustrated life to post his asinine opinion before heading to work the drive thru.

Meltdown.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2012, 01:26:32 PM »

Must be hard knowing you only have a few more months left of the messiah.   

Not as hard as it must be for you to know that everyone here knows you are a not a real lawyer and have an imaginary girlfriend.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2012, 01:41:13 PM »
Not as hard as it must be for you to know that everyone here knows you are a not a real lawyer and have an imaginary girlfriend.

how about you try for one day to actually address and issue vs attacking others? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2012, 11:23:18 PM »
how about you try for one day to actually address and issue vs attacking others? 

lolzer at the 8,000 times your initial response to a 240 thread was an insult.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 04:16:57 AM »
Watch out now, you don't want him following you around the board like he does 333. The guy actually goes through 333's posting history every day and makes sure to reply to as many of the previous day's posts as he can. He even follows him into the G&O. Very, very creepy individual.
Haha. Posting history? Seriously?

The guy posts 18 hours a day. It isn't too hard to find him.

Posting history, I'm going to have to remember that one.
G

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 05:55:53 AM »
Barry sucks but this douchebag should lose his license or get fined or something.

Doctors should be more professional than commenting on patients or former patients.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 10:43:49 AM »
Haha. Posting history? Seriously?

The guy posts 18 hours a day. It isn't too hard to find him.

Posting history, I'm going to have to remember that one.

You have to laugh at what they come up with to defend their hero worship of the board idiot. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 11:56:58 AM »
You have to laugh at what they come up with to defend their hero worship of the board idiot. 

Do you mean worship as in you licking obama's nuts? We are far from that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 01:15:23 PM »
Do you mean worship as in you licking obama's nuts? We are far from that.

No, I mean "worship" as in your admittedly inbred ass sucking 333s ovaries like you are auditioning for his #1 fanboy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 01:46:23 PM »
I posted a few videos from Dr. Scheiner a few years ago on here.  He is a great doctor and wise man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 01:52:47 PM »
doctor/patient priv doesn't apply?

if my doctor was on the street telling cameras shit about me, i'd be pissed.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 06:05:09 PM »

oh look ..another meaningless post by 3333's official ball-licker

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 06:06:23 PM »

so do you

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 06:07:47 PM »
Barry sucks but this douchebag should lose his license or get fined or something.

Doctors should be more professional than commenting on patients or former patients.

I was waiting for the day when you would finally post something true...good job skip!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2012, 06:34:34 PM »

by Jarrett Stepman

05/11/2012

Jarrett Stepman is a staff writer at Human Events and a contributor to The Chase 2012 section. He is a graduate of UC Davis, where he studied Political Science.  Follow Jarrett on Twitter.  JStepman@eaglepub.com  

I guess this is his way of getting back at Obama for hurting his feelings

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 04:24:20 PM »

I was waiting for the day when you would finally post something true...good job skip!

I'm not feeling a lot of love from you Andre.

And I've got hairy armpits...