Author Topic: Richard Baldwin, 1970's Muscle. Now 65 years old and still looking like a beast!  (Read 11336 times)

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
great classical physique

what was his height/weight when he was at peak? circa late 70's early 80's

He was a middleweight,under 176lbs,at about 5`7" tall.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
sounds like a post that bitter old coot Basile would write

I don't know what he's up and I'm not directing this to Baldwin but I have to put the question out there. Should a 65 year old guy get any praise for a chemical assisted body?  Everyone who has ever been on juice knows what a drastic change it makes.  I have seen zeros go to heros.

Is someone in amazing shape worthy of praise if they are sticking syringes in their butt?  Should they get praise for  their temporary drug build or it doesn't matter how they look 6 months clean? I'm sure some of these amazing seniors would look like absolute crap clean.  I sure would love to see what a 65 year old guy could look by training hard without an assist.

I guess to bodybuilding fans it doesn't matter. Just as long as there is  a photo or a film of that time when androgens are flowing in the body and you can preserve that look forever on film. I use to get a kick out of drug bodybuilders who pulled a photo out of their wallet when they are standing right in front of me looking like crap.
"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
It's disgusting, a senior citizen taking his shirt off on youtube...

Your Average GymRat

It's disgusting, a senior citizen taking his shirt off on youtube...
Stop posting on Getbig.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Just found a website of his with a shitload of photos of him that span 30-40 years. Richard is a beast that has trained for 50 years nonstop. The guy never comes off his spartan eating routine and clearly hasnt abused the gear. Thats why the guy is a fuckin beast.  Bet at 70, he will look close to the same.

http://www.legendaryfitness.com/Richard.htm

65 never looked so good! 8)