Author Topic: Richard Baldwin, 1970's Muscle. Now 65 years old and still looking like a beast!  (Read 11355 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Anybody worth a rats ass on this site should know who Richard Baldwin is. This dude was one of the best bodybuilders ever. Zane like body with more muscle from the 1970's who placed as a runner up a few times in the IFBB Mr. Universe in late 1970's and early 1980's. Richard is still training hard as fuck and peaking out every year at 65 years old. Show me one guy around that looks like him at 65! Take a look at a video that Richard himself just posted on youtube. This guy is a beast!!!!

ZBueg&index=1&feature=plcp

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
To say that he looks great is an understatement. Here are some pics of Baldwin in his bodybuilding prime.

cool build..

godeep

• Getbig II
wow, truly impressive for 65 years old (or for any age for that matter)

I wonder how many iu's per day he's on
l

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I use to train at his gym when I was in PT school in Florida. Dude still looks like he did 23 years ago. Hell so do I but he is 20 years my senior.

hench

• Getbig V
looking awesome for any age

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Looking SUPERB. He reminds me a little of Francis Benfatto.

ritch

• Getbig V
how the hell have I never heard of him? Great build!
?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
alec baldwin

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
I'm surprised his body has held up to the lifestyle for this long.  Good build though.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Dr. Baldwin is also a college professor of Philosophy.

Tito24

• Getbig V
Dr. Baldwin is also a college professor of Philosophy.

thats amazing

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't know what he's up and I'm not directing this to Baldwin but I have to put the question out there. Should a 65 year old guy get any praise for a chemical assisted body?  Everyone who has ever been on juice knows what a drastic change it makes.  I have seen zeros go to heros.

Is someone in amazing shape worthy of praise if they are sticking syringes in their butt?  Should they get praise for  their temporary drug build or it doesn't matter how they look 6 months clean? I'm sure some of these amazing seniors would look like absolute crap clean.  I sure would love to see what a 65 year old guy could look by training hard without an assist.

I guess to bodybuilding fans it doesn't matter. Just as long as there is  a photo or a film of that time when androgens are flowing in the body and you can preserve that look forever on film. I use to get a kick out of drug bodybuilders who pulled a photo out of their wallet when they are standing right in front of me looking like crap.

LATS

• Getbig IV
 is it wrong for a "senior" to get plastic surgery?  in your eyes it is wrong apparently to do anything that is not "natural" to look better.. too me plastic surgery ect has many more risks than what richard may or may not be doing.. to each their own.. if i can look that good taking some test and hgh at 65 then so be it.. as i said to each their own..

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lived in South Florida for over 30 years used to see him at shows! Had one of the best classic physiques of all time!

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
His is very impressive!!!

Very nice physique!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
is it wrong for a "senior" to get plastic surgery?  in your eyes it is wrong apparently to do anything that is not "natural" to look better.. too me plastic surgery ect has many more risks than what richard may or may not be doing.. to each their own.. if i can look that good taking some test and hgh at 65 then so be it.. as i said to each their own..
You can take all the bodybuilding drugs you want and have any type plastic surgery you want. I really don't care what you do.  My point is don't expect me to be impressed with the results. Do you really believe the risks of plastic surgery is higher than putting your heart health at risk steroids? That's just rationalization of guy that would risk health to pacify a small ego.   I believe in honest work for results. You can get rich through theft and deception or by working for it. To each their own.

bu$ter

• Getbig II
I don't know what he's up and I'm not directing this to Baldwin but I have to put the question out there. Should a 65 year old guy get any praise for a chemical assisted body?  Everyone who has ever been on juice knows what a drastic change it makes.  I have seen zeros go to heros.

Is someone in amazing shape worthy of praise if they are sticking syringes in their butt?  Should they get praise for  their temporary drug build or it doesn't matter how they look 6 months clean? I'm sure some of these amazing seniors would look like absolute crap clean.  I sure would love to see what a 65 year old guy could look by training hard without an assist.

I guess to bodybuilding fans it doesn't matter. Just as long as there is  a photo or a film of that time when androgens are flowing in the body and you can preserve that look forever on film. I use to get a kick out of
 drug bodybuilders who pulled a photo out of their wallet when they are standing right in front of me looking like crap.

Blah blah blah

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
alec baldwin

"I'M GONNA STRAIGHTEN YOUR ASSSS OUT!!!!"

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Just found a website of his with a shitload of photos of him that span 30-40 years. Richard is a beast that has trained for 50 years nonstop. The guy never comes off his spartan eating routine and clearly hasnt abused the gear. Thats why the guy is a fuckin beast.  Bet at 70, he will look close to the same.

http://www.legendaryfitness.com/Richard.htm

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Do you spend a lot of time "watching" "shitloads of photos" of oiled up muscular men posing in a thong "from the past and present"?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Do you spend a lot of time "watching" "shitloads of photos" of oiled up muscular men posing in a thong "from the past and present"?
Keep it up...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Alot of guys die before the age of 65 looking like shit, just saying.

Tito24

• Getbig V
youuu sonnn of a bitchh

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
great classical physique

what was his height/weight when he was at peak? circa late 70's early 80's