Author Topic: the bully  (Read 2291 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the bully
« on: May 13, 2012, 09:09:35 AM »
 ;D nice guy right there.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: the bully
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 09:11:44 AM »
 ;D guy on right looks like MR
F

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 09:14:49 AM »

Hahah  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 09:24:58 AM »
I read an excerpt from Obama's book where he physically pushed a heavy set black girl in high school because she was the only other Afro American in the school. Other kids gathered around him and cheered as she ran away. You can also hear him describe this in the narrated version of the book, "Dreams of my Father." Not condoning what Romney did 50 years ago, but c'mon, both instances were YEARS ago and who really cares at this point. I mean, this is all the Dems have, really? Thats pretty pathetic............

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 09:38:36 AM »
I read an excerpt from Obama's book where he physically pushed a heavy set black girl in high school because she was the only other Afro American in the school. Other kids gathered around him and cheered as she ran away. You can also hear him describe this in the narrated version of the book, "Dreams of my Father." Not condoning what Romney did 50 years ago, but c'mon, both instances were YEARS ago and who really cares at this point. I mean, this is all the Dems have, really? Thats pretty pathetic............
everything we do defines us on who we are. obama was merely shoving the large black girl because michelle was probably bullying him and he was merely standing up for his rights as a frail half a black man.
F

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 10:11:01 AM »
I think Mitt's gay himself. He did disgusting stuff to that hairy kid....

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 10:49:16 AM »
I think Mitt's gay himself. He did disgusting stuff to that hairy kid....
Okay die now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 01:20:02 PM »
ty

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 02:35:25 PM »
ty
mr flipflop himself the human equilvilant to the mugwamp.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 02:36:13 PM »
F

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 02:39:47 PM »

But Romney is still doing it. Only allowing men and women to get married because it says it in the bible. Fuck me you want a man to run your country and the free world who believes in a badly written fairy tale of a zombie, and is willing to descriminate against people because his book say so. Fuck me!

Is this guy homo obsessed who gives a fuck if gays marry, if its not his gods way then they will be stopped by St Peter at the pearly gates.

Personally I dont care what/who people do in their own house aslong as its consentual and children are not involved. Let them marry its not that great!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 02:44:32 PM »
Obama's gangland style intimidation of Romney campaign and conservative super PAC donors is far more relevant and disconcerting than anything Romney may have done 45 years ago...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304070304577396412560038208.html

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 02:46:58 PM »
But Romney is still doing it. Only allowing men and women to get married because it says it in the bible. Fuck me you want a man to run your country and the free world who believes in a badly written fairy tale of a zombie, and is willing to descriminate against people because his book say so. Fuck me!

Is this guy homo obsessed who gives a fuck if gays marry, if its not his gods way then they will be stopped by St Peter at the pearly gates.

Personally I dont care what/who people do in their own house aslong as its consentual and children are not involved. Let them marry its not that great!
good point.
F

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 03:04:16 PM »

Hey retard, Obama said he was cool with gay marriage..... that's it. He will do nothing in regards to gay marriage besides make a statement, he may as well have the same stance as Romney because absolutely nothing will change. I could care less if gays wanna get married, seriously. But this uproar over some stupid highschool crap that happened 50 YEARS AGO is ridiculous. Especially considering the story I posted about Obama that is just as bad.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2012, 02:54:02 AM »
Okay die now.
Starting all over, RimRat?   Remember Ron...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 04:30:08 AM »
Another hipocritical Republican flipfloper loses in 2012!