Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 28, 2014, 12:24:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: took a fit girl on a first date..got a question for the getbug stud community  (Read 3557 times)
mogulgangi
Getbig IV

fitness celebrity

« on: May 13, 2012, 03:19:53 PM »

Got this hot bitches number from the gym..super sexy, 6 Pak and muscular legs, girlfriend material...a super fit slut is worth the challange....gave me a challage, didn't smell like a girl..took her to a decent place (not too expensive)
Problem: she orders the most expensive drinks, meal, and dessert without any remorse..just keep ordering away..texted me the following morning just flowing along like the pre dinner convons..my question.

Does the "gentleman" in you let this one go and keep pursuing it..

Or

Do I become aware of this issue now, con her into having sex with me now and cut her loose?

Report to moderator   Logged
Papper
Getbig V

Workout to FEEL good

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 03:24:19 PM »

this doesn't sound right. first sex, then reward her after is the mindset that should be imprinted
PJim
Getbig IV

I took my potatoes down to be mashed.

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 03:25:10 PM »

If she's hot enough you'll let it slide.
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 03:27:24 PM »

Check for an adams apple.
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »

the next date should involve your place, 2 bottles of wine, and no holds barred.

If she doesn't drink, excuse yourself to use the bathroom, ,and text your friend to let the air out of her tire in your driveway so she's stuck there for the night.

Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2012, 03:45:52 PM »

the next date should involve your place, 2 bottles of wine, and no holds barred.

If she doesn't drink, excuse yourself to use the bathroom, ,and text your friend to let the air out of her tire in your driveway so she's stuck there for the night.

x2 this is an air-tight plan.

I am a bit alarmed by this statement though:

didn't smell like a girl

Huh
uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2012, 04:01:54 PM »

Any normal girl would have asked you what is the limit from the getgo... but again, you re quite the retard yourself if you take her to a classy restaurant for a first date , what were you thinking anyway, loser. Looks like someone is so insecure and shallow he has to impress others with money cause he has nothing else. Two superficial and shallow individuals going well hand in hand it seems. Always the same old story repeating itself indefinitely...

Chances are also high the whole thing never happened, considering the huge amount of pathological liars/weirdos who post on getbig and who invent themselves a life.
mogulgangi
Getbig IV

fitness celebrity

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2012, 04:32:53 PM »

If she's hot enough you'll let it slide.

Def worth it..not a 10 face, but a 10 body..kinda like dorians wife's body
240 is Back
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2012, 04:46:07 PM »

if it was me... i'd tell the girl about an hour in "I'm feeling kinda turned on my you... I'm gonna go knock one out to blow off some steam... unless you wanna knock one out too"

She'll be giving you a hand in no time.  No smart woman is going to let a getbigger leave the room to shoot his precious seed into a tissue. 

usmcdevildoc
Getbig II

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2012, 04:53:24 PM »

Be careful her clit might be bigger than your dick!!! Grin
garebear
Time Out
Getbig V

Never question my instincts.

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 05:16:14 PM »

Any normal girl would have asked you what is the limit from the getgo... but again, you re quite the retard yourself if you take her to a classy restaurant for a first date , what were you thinking anyway, loser. Looks like someone is so insecure and shallow he has to impress others with money cause he has nothing else. Two superficial and shallow individuals going well hand in hand it seems. Always the same old story repeating itself indefinitely...

Chances are also high the whole thing never happened, considering the huge amount of pathological liars/weirdos who post on getbig and who invent themselves a life.
You sure are a miserable person.

G
Game Time
Getbig III

Go out fatboy

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 05:18:56 PM »

lolol could not put a worse spin on things
Earl1972
Getbig V

stop pretending you hate this sport

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »

You sure are a miserable person.

that's why he clings to god

his life in this world sucks so he feels worshipping him will make his next life better

E

E
abijahmaniaco
Getbig IV

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 05:50:10 PM »

she orders the most expensive drinks, meal, and dessert without any remorse..

WHAT??? no, no, just NO
TrapsMcLats
Getbig IV

Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2012, 06:06:42 PM »

if she's worth dating, just tell her you don't value ordering like that all the time.  If she says "that's a problem for me," then you know to get the hell away from her.  It's not just about getting laid. the chase is fun, no doubt, but if you're around a crazy bitch, you soon realize the sex was not worth dealing with the insanity.
240 is Back
Getbig V

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 06:08:21 PM »

Problem: she orders the most expensive drinks, meal, and dessert without any remorse..

there should be some code of conduct here.

LIke, she orders drinks and you say "titties".
She orders appetizer and you blurt out "Handjob"
"Hummer" comes with dinner.

And if she's ordering the $14 chocolate cake, "ass" better be the word out your mouth.

TrapsMcLats
Getbig IV

Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 06:39:21 PM »

And if she's ordering the $14 chocolate cake, "ass" better be the word out your mouth.

another way to view this is that she is actually having her "cheat" meal with you.  If you guys can have a fun, healthy relationship (lots of sex), and binge together, then it could actually be fun.  Maybe this was her way of trying to show you that she's not just into looking good, but that she wants to have fun as well. it is easy to read into just the idea of her spending your money, but it could be a more complex issue.  With women, it is never simple...
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 06:48:32 PM »

We'll leave the response to the 20$ house chocolate milkshake that she sucks from the tip of a straw to the imagination
Naggash
Getbig III

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 01:36:34 AM »

Who the fuck would listen to your advice you miserable man in the sky believing girl
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 01:42:31 AM »

240 has done a great job in this thread, bravo  Grin

from incomplete data
pluck
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2012, 02:20:15 AM »

If someone asked me to go to dinner and they're buying...I'm ordering what the fuck I want too!

But rookie mistake on your part. Best thing to do is go on a "quickie" date like get some coffee. There is no real obligation there to stay long.

Feel her out, see how the conversation goes. If everything is ok, conversation flows and is natural...then do dinner.

There is nothing worse than sitting across from a chick on a first or 2nd date and the conversation is like pulling teeth where you're searching for shit to say. Never again!
Marlo Stanfield
Getbig IV

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2012, 03:50:27 AM »

Got this hot bitches number from the gym..super sexy, 6 Pak and muscular legs, girlfriend material...a super fit slut is worth the challange....gave me a challage, didn't smell like a girl..took her to a decent place (not too expensive)
Problem: she orders the most expensive drinks, meal, and dessert without any remorse..just keep ordering away..texted me the following morning just flowing along like the pre dinner convons..my question.

Does the "gentleman" in you let this one go and keep pursuing it..

Or

Do I become aware of this issue now, con her into having sex with me now and cut her loose?

if shes as hot as you claim, or in your eyes shes very hot, yeah i guess you can let it slide... but no repeats... for next date tell her to come over to your place, your gonna cook some light meal, or get some chicken ceasar salad takeout from a local place, and have it with her with some drinks... if she declines that, then she is just looking to get free drinks/dinners from guys...

wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2012, 03:51:48 AM »

Two words:

Burger King !
Hulkotron
Getbig V

The forbidden ritual of the steel palm

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2012, 03:58:42 AM »

Two words:

Burger King !

x2 classy joint, good tip wes.
Irongrip400
Getbig V

Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2012, 04:05:10 AM »

240 has done a great job in this thread, bravo  Grin

No shit, the man is back. Also, pull a Mick Dundee and grab the bitches crotch, it sounds like you have a ladyboy on your hands.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!