Author Topic: gh15 scammer  (Read 12621 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
gh15 scammer
« on: May 14, 2012, 08:39:03 AM »
gh15 is heavily promoting kigs on his website and pushing a certain supplier

after all the shit he spewed here
T

shreddedtobones

• Getbig II
Re: gh15 scammer
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 09:34:28 AM »
Do you live under a rock?  :P

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 09:41:53 AM »

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 12:22:05 PM »
haha tards.

So you are reading there and coming here to cry?

I come here for years but have to say the last months topics remain almost unchanged and I cant seem to find any interesting new posts. I hope it changes. On there lots of new stuff happening and possibilities opening.

WHat is he pushing, tell me? Kigs?

I am on kigs before I heard of them from GH since last year and went since.

They were excellent, then got scammed, then got ok replacement and now getting new kigs any day.

Source he is pushing? You talking about Private? One of the best chefs around and confirmed by dozens of people?

I sure hope private gets onboard so normal people will also have access to good stuff.

What do you mean when you say the best chef around? Its not like someone can set up a clandestine lab and just start making HGH. This will not happen. It's the reason why, when people claimed that a certain line of Canadian GH was actually made in Canada it also ended up being Chinese. Kigs are Chinese generic growth. It is not HG nor Pharma grade HGH. This is fact. The new kigs are getting good reviews, but their not that great compared to US Pharma grade GH. How can they be that good when their shipped from China, and not even shipped with cold packs? ask yourselves these questions people.
~

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 06:39:50 PM »
FIrst off, I NEVER said its pharm grade. Read and see.

Second: I was not comparing them to pharm-grade. That would be not fair as they are not the same price. Pharm grade is much more expensive. They can still be good though.

Third: Why could something coming from China automatically not be good? No reason for that at all.

So whats going on here? Why are you going from one board to the other to rant about what people say? Does it make you feel better that you have the money to buy pharm grade and most dont?

What is it?

Kigtropin last year was beast. I was transforming in days. DAYS. I want to see how the new kigs will perform and if they dont I will buy some other good chinese GH like Thanks and novos and rips

I never said that you personally claimed kigs are pharma grade HGH. Your buddies however were on here calling them pharma grade. I am just being clear with the members of GB.

What are you talking about? What other board am I ranting on? Transforming in days is complete BS, anyone who has used real pharma GH knows that the change can take 6 months or longer. GH is not an over night drug like AAS. Where does all this BS come from? Maybe I am not understanding what you mean by the transforming in days, so maybe you can explain this.
~

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 06:53:27 PM »
I'm not sure what board your talking about and what did I report. I'm just referring to what I read right here on GB.
~

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 07:43:29 PM »
kigtropin is just generic chinese HGH. It is nothing special!It was never better then huumatrope or serostim all sales tactics. I would be very careful buying it. If some of you really want to try it just buy one kit maybe two and see how they treat you. there has been to much controversy over these kigtropin kits. I personally would stick with the more trusted generics. But If you want to give them a go buy just 1-2 kits. certain batches of kigtropin have hospatalized people. There never was any batch of kigtropin that were double dosed all that is rumor and used by someone to push the kits. I'll keep my own opinions to myself. If I said what I really felt about kigtropin this would turn into a 30page thread.

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 12:12:59 AM »
i always stuck to novo's from you know who since the first kigs dilemma i got screwed on. then got crappy blue top reships also.

then kami sent me a  kit of the new kigs to try.. and they are very good, gives you a leaner look / thins the skin faster than novos. ive never used pharm grade so that is irrelevant. the point is its good from kami as of now .

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 02:35:17 AM »
Are you not willing to read or unable?

I never claimed its better then PharmGrade.

But it is very good! And dont forget pharmgrade is a lot more expensive, so that counts as well. Most people canot buy expensive pharm GH.

I am very honest and always say what I think. They were good, then bunk, now hopefully goo again.

So STOP comparing them to pharm GH. They are not the same price and should not be compared.

Meaning is something is not pharmgrade it can still be VERY good. Very good! I did rips for 9months and they were VERY good! Did good batch Kigs at 10-15IU ED for weeks with some prop and tren ace and people were looking at me like god came down heavens. Supermen, John Cena and others were yelled across the street and girls took pics on the street every day.

I dont see why and how pharm grade and and chinese generic are in the same sentence.

Give me money and I will buy pharmgrade any old day of the week. If not then good generics will have to do

I am not saing you said they were pharm grade but certain guys tring to push the shit out of kigtropin you all know who claimed theyy were pharm grade and better then humatrope wich is the best HGH hands down and serostim. never said you called it pharm grade but I am saying the guys pushing it claimed it was pharm grade.
I think it is priceless that Gh15 claims 2 of us mods had agendas when it boils down to it GH15 had the biggest agenda. Some of us have info that you guys do not have. Also you guys don't think it is shadey kami reshipped a inferior product? He was suppose to reship everybody NQK(November quality Kigs) the ones that were double dosed and were better then humatrope and serostim. that statement was made by big time HGH users-LOL. Probably guys who never even tried humatrope. Lets get everybodys age straight I am 30 yrs old and have been messing around with gear and HGH for 6 years. plus 1 year of pure research before I started using them.

6 years is a pretty long time! and I have seen it all! whoevver is buying kigtropin just take it easy! never but to much just 1-2 kits. It is clandestine chinese HGH they can sell it no matter what the quality is. maybe that bunk batch they got sold shit raws and decided to sell them anyway no FDA can stand in the way just keep that in mind. Use guys who have been in the HGH game longer and have always come through with good product. Everybody knows who they should be using just to be sure they are getting HGH and not some low grade bunk HGH. Kami hit a nice scam so he will be ok for a little bit he probably needed some start -up cash and now he has it some we possibly could see some consistency just remember what he had to do to get to that level and who didn't have to do WHAT KAMI DID. I am mainly soeaking of the bait and switch reships. I hate to crash your guys party with some real bad info about these new kigs so I will not say anything else. lets just say it is nothing special.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 07:06:39 AM »
You guys are the epitome of what is wrong with internet message boards and the rumors that get spread worst than AIDS in Haiti.

Kami never once, NEVER ONCE said these were pharma grade.  That is GH15 that made those claims.  What Kami does admit why these kigs are better than the others is not because the GH is superior, but the fact is you actually get 10IU out of 10IU of GH in a vial where some of the blues and others are all over the map.

That is why he says these are good quality because you are getting the full amount.  It doesn't mean that the 10IU are Filet Mignon compared to Chuck Roast. 

Don't bash on Kami for making false claims.  He didn't.  GH15 and his crew of dwarfs make these claims. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 07:41:56 AM »
All I know is I got ONE kit EVER of the good kigs just before the whole controversy and the stuff was AWESOME. Way better than novo's. But I will not order from kami because of what happened...I'm still tempted to order 2-3 kits to test them out but I dunno

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 08:18:15 AM »
GH15 404 not found  :o

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 09:15:43 AM »
GH15 404 not found  :o
It's been on and off quite a bit lately, updating the site or some shit.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 09:17:36 AM »
Why do you care whats going on on another board? Maybe people love it, maybe people are pushing Kigs there big time. Why do you go read there and come back here and report?

And YES! I was changing daily. I was allready lean and 15Iu of Kigs a day and I was changing like a racecar every day!
You're on 15ius a day, BA? You son of a bitch LOL!! You lean already like your avi? Just wondering what changes you see if you're already shred. Running tren too?

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 11:46:59 AM »
This is why I compare generics to Pharma, because you all are fooled into believing you are getting 10 IUs per vial or 100 per kit. This is not the case when dealing with generics. There are less IUs per kit, when not using pharma grade HGH. Why is this so hard to understand. Kigs do not have 10 IUs of hgh per vial. Not even the originals.

I'm done with the kig debate. I tried to educate you guys, but it's impossible to educate those unwilling to be educated.

BUSTINASS, as far as your comment of changing daily from HGH, it is either due to fat loss, or water retention. When I hear people talk about changes from HGH I am usually thinking lean mass, so I will agree that one can change daily if their retaining water and losing fat.
~

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »
This is why I compare generics to Pharma, because you all are fooled into believing you are getting 10 IUs per vial or 100 per kit. This is not the case when dealing with generics. There are less IUs per kit, when not using pharma grade HGH. Why is this so hard to understand. Kigs do not have 10 IUs of hgh per vial. Not even the originals.

I'm done with the kig debate. I tried to educate you guys, but it's impossible to educate those unwilling to be educated.

BUSTINASS, as far as your comment of changing daily from HGH, it is either due to fat loss, or water retention. When I hear people talk about changes from HGH I am usually thinking lean mass, so I will agree that one can change daily if their retaining water and losing fat.
Word on the street is there is about 4-5ius in the kigs. I would guess that would be in line with most generics. You seem to be a guy who favors going the pharma route. If you can afford it, more power to you. You have an opinion on generics, which are any good?

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 12:00:59 PM »
Word on the street is there is about 4-5ius in the kigs. I would guess that would be in line with most generics. You seem to be a guy who favors going the pharma route. If you can afford it, more power to you. You have an opinion on generics, which are any good?

I really have no agendas. When it comes to sources stick with the tried and true. There are some who have been around forever with flawless service and product. That is all I will say on this subject.
~

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 12:49:45 PM »
You make all these claims and you don't know who has the best GH? There is no swimming in a sea of Chinese generics. There are tried and true sources period. Sources who have never sold garbage. More expensive than kigs, but not much more. Kigs are cheap for a reason. You get what you pay for.
~

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 01:14:22 PM »

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 02:03:05 PM »
Gender female,lol...New female on this forum and bonus has an agenda too...
GETBIG!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 03:55:28 PM »
Gender female,lol...New female on this forum and bonus has an agenda too...

If you knew who you were talking about you would be quiet and listen.

8)

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2012, 04:17:03 PM »
the author of this thread is a moron

hope this helps

have a nice day and good luck
g2g

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2012, 04:45:42 PM »

hope this helps

X2

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2012, 06:08:23 PM »

hope this helps

hahahahah  ;D lmao ...

nice

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2012, 06:43:41 PM »
I know something most dont. Its very important. But I am not telling...!

Sorry, but most do know. The tried and true HGH sources are no secret. BTW the first time I mentioned one of these sources I would be accused of repping, remailing, etc. I know how getbiggers work. No sources will be mentioned.

Let me ask you BustinAss, would you use test that you knew for a fact was under dosed? If Test enanthate was advertised @ 250mg/ml but you knew for a fact it was only 95mg/ml would you come on here telling people how good the test is? These are drugs that should always be dosed properly. People wonder why they have the bad sides they get with some hormones, but really have no idea what they are putting in their bodies.

~