Author Topic: This ends all the "what type of physique women want" threads  (Read 4532 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Fat guy with a lot of money...who owns a Lambo Murci
*the guy who made this vid is a skinny average dude with two GT-Rs, one TT gallardo, one Range Rover and one Murci. And a hot Aussy girlfriend (who just bought a murdered out Gallardo).
[/youtube]

MikMaq

Re: This ends all the "what type of physique women want" threads
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 02:10:10 AM »
Lolz

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 03:19:03 AM »
What kind of woman will these guys get? Gold diggers?

That should be bliss.
G

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 04:32:07 AM »
No every seasoned getbigger will tell you, it's all shredded glutes and tree trunk legs that wins a womans heart

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 08:07:56 AM »
No every seasoned getbigger will tell you, it's all shredded glutes and tree trunk legs that wins a womans heart

Any person in the know will be able to spot that although he owns a double chin, he is sporting diamond sharp glute-hamstring tie-ins. The money is just a small incentive to her.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 08:33:21 AM »
*the guy who made this vid is a skinny average dude with two GT-Rs, one TT gallardo, one Range Rover and one Murci. And a hot Aussy girlfriend (who just bought a murdered out Gallardo).
[/youtube]

Yeah that's the guy they marry then they cheat on him with Zak Efron

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 08:51:27 AM »

Haha, yea right  ::)

Slut would dump this twink at the moment Jay Cutler arrives in front of nightclub wearing his hatablockas'  8) 8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 08:58:13 AM »
THERE IS NO FUCKING MAN THAT IS PERFECT FOR EVERY WOMAN THERE IS NO IDEA LOOK OR IDEAL PHYSIQUE DONT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS UNDERSTAND THIS ALREADY!

YOU DUMB FUCKING MISSGUIDED FUCKING CUNTS!!!

Fuck I am so sick of this kindergarden shit, talk that crap over at your second favorite board - fucking douchbags.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 09:01:49 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 10:32:06 AM »
Yeah that's the guy they marry then they cheat on him with Zak Efron

Or zach kahn :P

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 10:36:36 AM »
Notice he gets the friends hug with one arm around the neck when she got a damn car infront of their circle.

This man is throwing pearls for swines.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 10:42:35 AM »
[/youtube]

Those weirdos are MELTING harder than Suck My Muscle.

https://www.facebook.com/RobertsCarChannel

Robert's Car Channel
Sunday
Really getting sick of all the drama caused by YouTube and social media. If people aren't hating on each other they're trolling and putting others down to make themselves feel better about their own lives. If you hate "rich people", great...at the end of the day you're jealous so why bother commenting? Does it really make you feel that much better? If you don't like my videos, simple...do not watch them. I couldn't care less.

"If you're that successful you wouldn't be wasting that much effort on a YouTube channel." - I put a lot of time into making videos because I want to share the experience with others and I love doing it. I'm fed up with all of the negativity it is causing and am very close to shutting everything down. I do this for a hobby, not because I need to. I have a lot of other projects in the works, but I choose to put time into this for you guys. If I can inspire one of you to chase your dreams then it makes it all worth while.

My biggest annoyance of it all is the constant battle of everyone asking "what do you do for a living" and feeling like you have to prove yourself. At the end of the day what does it honestly matter? There is a million and one ways to make money. Everyone is trying to justify where they're at by making excuses or being negative towards the things that they "think" I do. RobertHimler.com does not even scratch the surface of the things I'm involved in. Of course I'm going to use it to promote the websites that I have created. Please do not forget there is a world offline and other things that I have done in the past to get me where I am at. So please, do not worry about me.

Everyone needs to drop the idea that the world is a big competition. Who gives a shit if you make $10 or $10,000,000 a year. All that matters is you're happy with what you do. Personally I love what I do and I love sharing it with you all. The people who are really positive towards it all are what keep me in the game. Don't get me wrong, I would love to continue and I love you guys for your support, but this level of negativity has got to stop.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 10:51:39 AM »
This ends all the "what type of physique women want" threads

not really! those types of debates don't factor in shit like money, intelligence, personality  

she'd drop her knickers in a second for some chap in solid shape to give her a good seeing to.

i bet she'd leave the hubby for another man that can keep her in the wealth and comfort she's accustomed to but has a great physique looks too.

someone like vin diesel could steal her away from him.. and his body is shit when compared to your average getbigger  :D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 10:57:15 AM »
Those weirdos are MELTING harder than Suck My Muscle.

https://www.facebook.com/RobertsCarChannel

Robert's Car Channel
Sunday
Really getting sick of all the drama caused by YouTube and social media. If people aren't hating on each other they're trolling and putting others down to make themselves feel better about their own lives. If you hate "rich people", great...at the end of the day you're jealous so why bother commenting? Does it really make you feel that much better? If you don't like my videos, simple...do not watch them. I couldn't care less.

"If you're that successful you wouldn't be wasting that much effort on a YouTube channel." - I put a lot of time into making videos because I want to share the experience with others and I love doing it. I'm fed up with all of the negativity it is causing and am very close to shutting everything down. I do this for a hobby, not because I need to. I have a lot of other projects in the works, but I choose to put time into this for you guys. If I can inspire one of you to chase your dreams then it makes it all worth while.

My biggest annoyance of it all is the constant battle of everyone asking "what do you do for a living" and feeling like you have to prove yourself. At the end of the day what does it honestly matter? There is a million and one ways to make money. Everyone is trying to justify where they're at by making excuses or being negative towards the things that they "think" I do. RobertHimler.com does not even scratch the surface of the things I'm involved in. Of course I'm going to use it to promote the websites that I have created. Please do not forget there is a world offline and other things that I have done in the past to get me where I am at. So please, do not worry about me.

Everyone needs to drop the idea that the world is a big competition. Who gives a shit if you make $10 or $10,000,000 a year. All that matters is you're happy with what you do. Personally I love what I do and I love sharing it with you all. The people who are really positive towards it all are what keep me in the game. Don't get me wrong, I would love to continue and I love you guys for your support, but this level of negativity has got to stop.

Dude needs to shut the fuck up acting like he's doing anybody but himself a favour. He's not doing it for anybody other than himself; and there's nothing wrong with that, just needs to stop acting like he's showing off to somehow benefit others.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 10:59:16 AM »
his wife is certainly a bit tasty though..

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 11:08:55 AM »
haha.. watch her testing out the launch control on her new porsche.. you can tell she had a orgasm... i bet her panties are soaking wet  :P

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 11:17:32 AM »
haha.. watch her testing out the launch control on her new porsche.. you can tell she had a orgasm... i bet her panties are soaking wet  :P

thats the only time in her life it s gonna happen though.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 11:17:54 AM »
not really! those types of debates don't factor in shit like money, intelligence, personality  

she'd drop her knickers in a second for some chap in solid shape to give her a good seeing to.

i bet she'd leave the hubby for another man that can keep her in the wealth and comfort she's accustomed to but has a great physique looks too.

someone like vin diesel could steal her away from him.. and his body is shit when compared to your average getbigger  :D

i take that all back !! she won't be leaving hubby anytime soon i bet...

his car collection

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 12:14:38 PM »
THERE IS NO FUCKING MAN THAT IS PERFECT FOR EVERY WOMAN THERE IS NO IDEA LOOK OR IDEAL PHYSIQUE DONT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS UNDERSTAND THIS ALREADY!

YOU DUMB FUCKING MISSGUIDED FUCKING CUNTS!!!

Fuck I am so sick of this kindergarden shit, talk that crap over at your second favorite board - fucking douchbags.
Nuclear Meltdown.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 01:03:40 PM »
the car looks like a camry  :-\
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 02:30:04 AM »
the car looks like a camry  :-\
I was thinking it was maybe a Ford Falcon. 8)