Author Topic: The GOP has no respect for our troops  (Read 2508 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The GOP has no respect for our troops
« on: May 15, 2012, 08:29:34 AM »
Remember during the whole war on terror thing repub said it was the confrontation of our life time and how everyone who didnt support it was unpatriotic traitors? Well guess what now they have forgotten all about that, infact even OBL is not important anymore, only the economy matters.

What does that say about repub and their view on the troops?

The GOP's view on our troops is that they are useful idiots to send to war and get killed when its convinient. Fuck you GOP (RP not included)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The GOP has no respect for our troops
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 08:57:04 AM »
HEHHEHEHE!!!

The focus on the economy is killing Obama, the Dems and their foolish supporters.

Epic desperation by these fools.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 09:02:40 AM »
HEHHEHEHE!!!

The focus on the economy is killing Obama, the Dems and their foolish supporters.

Epic desperation by these fools.

Maybe but its good to know that all the men we lost in the war on terror is not important to the GOP

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 09:05:35 AM »
Remember during the whole war on terror thing repub said it was the confrontation of our life time and how everyone who didnt support it was unpatriotic traitors? Well guess what now they have forgotten all about that, infact even OBL is not important anymore, only the economy matters.

The GOP's view on our troops is that they are useful idiots to send to war and get killed when its convinient. Fuck you GOP (RP not included)

Anything to back that up or is this just some random opinion?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 09:11:24 AM »
Anything to back that up or is this just some random opinion?

LONG-TERM MEMORY   

Information is transferred from short-term memory (also known as working memory) to long-term memory through the hippocampus, so named because its shape resembles the curved tail of a seahorse (hippokampos in Greek). The hippocampus is a very old part of the cortex, evolutionarily, and is located in the inner fold of the temporal lobe.

All of the pieces of information decoded in the various sensory areas of the cortex converge in the hippocampus, which then sends them back where they came from. The hippocampus is a bit like a sorting centre where these new sensations are compared with previously recorded ones. The hippocampus also creates associations among an object’s various properties.

When we remember new facts by repeating them or by employing various mnemonic devices, we are actually passing them through the hippocampus several times. The hippocampus keeps strengthening the associations among these new elements until, after a while, it no longer needs to do so. The cortex will have learned to associate these various properties itself to reconstruct what we call a memory.

Source: Collection of Carol Donner

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 09:13:03 AM »

Gaybama showing lots of love to the troops by hiking their TriCare for sure! 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 09:22:56 AM »
Maybe but its good to know that all the men we lost in the war on terror is not important to the GOP

How did you reach this opinion? So, the GOP, by keeping a focus on the economy and attacking Obama for not achieving what he promised in 2008, somehow in your mind can be translated as the GOP forgetting about the sacrifice made by the military.

Hmmm. I can say that due to the Dems calling the Iraq War another Vienam only six months after it began and Obama's indecisiveness in providing a military surge in Afghanistan contributed to more American casualties and showed a complete lack of faith in our troops. Is that true? Probably not. But, I would be doing the same thing you are doing. Grasping at straws.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 09:27:23 AM »
How did you reach this opinion? So, the GOP, by keeping a focus on the economy and attacking Obama for not achieving what he promised in 2008, somehow in your mind can be translated as the GOP forgetting about the sacrifice made by the military.

Hmmm. I can say that due to the Dems calling the Iraq War another Vienam only six months after it began and Obama's indecisiveness in providing a military surge in Afghanistan contributed to more American casualties and showed a complete lack of faith in our troops. Is that true? Probably not. But, I would be doing the same thing you are doing. Grasping at straws.

Whork must be smoking that stuff. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta is PLEADING with the Dems, not to make all these military cuts, or our Armed Forces are SCREWED.

Grasping at straws is an understatement. The liberals are going into full panic mode. The House and Senate Dems are chewing their nails, as never before. Even Charlie Rangel's seat ain't safe. And, if Obama take his homo-pandering campaign to Missouri, Claire McCaskill is all but dead meat.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 09:36:29 AM »
Whork must be smoking that stuff. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta is PLEADING with the Dems, not to make all these military cuts, or our Armed Forces are SCREWED.

Grasping at straws is an understatement. The liberals are going into full panic mode. The House and Senate Dems are chewing their nails, as never before. Even Charlie Rangel's seat ain't safe. And, if Obama take his homo-pandering campaign to Missouri, Claire McCaskill is all but dead meat.

So the dems are idiots as well no surprise there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 10:08:08 AM »

No, I don't remember any of that.  Which Republicans called anyone who didn't support the war on terror "unpatriotic traitors"?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 10:09:03 AM »

Another gem from Simple Jack, the board's resident autistic. This is why you should stick to posting Comedy Central clips, BlackenWhorkMonsAnusCohi baProNitrousEtcEtcEtcEtc .

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 11:52:08 AM »
LONG-TERM MEMORY   

Information is transferred from short-term memory (also known as working memory) to long-term memory through the hippocampus, so named because its shape resembles the curved tail of a seahorse (hippokampos in Greek). The hippocampus is a very old part of the cortex, evolutionarily, and is located in the inner fold of the temporal lobe.

All of the pieces of information decoded in the various sensory areas of the cortex converge in the hippocampus, which then sends them back where they came from. The hippocampus is a bit like a sorting centre where these new sensations are compared with previously recorded ones. The hippocampus also creates associations among an object’s various properties.

When we remember new facts by repeating them or by employing various mnemonic devices, we are actually passing them through the hippocampus several times. The hippocampus keeps strengthening the associations among these new elements until, after a while, it no longer needs to do so. The cortex will have learned to associate these various properties itself to reconstruct what we call a memory.

Source: Collection of Carol Donner

::)  Post a link or something supporting the thread title.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 04:36:10 AM »
::)  Post a link or something supporting the thread title.

I am dealing with simpletons on this board no wonder its so easy for our politicians to fill you with BS. Your intellectual capacity is not evolved enough to debate politics you should watch a football match instead.

1 team to cheer 1 to hate sounds good huh? :)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 04:46:34 AM »
“Nothing is more important in the face of a war than cutting taxes.” - Tom DeLay

G

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 04:52:12 AM »
I am dealing with simpletons on this board no wonder its so easy for our politicians to fill you with BS. Your intellectual capacity is not evolved enough to debate politics you should watch a football match instead.

Basically there is no link. This thread is just a product of your idiotic, delusional mind. Thank you for finally admitting it.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 06:43:38 AM »
Basically there is no link. This thread is just a product of your idiotic, delusional mind. Thank you for finally admitting it.
Haha. Delusional mind?

You hate people because an invisible man in the sky tells you to.

Try a little harder, kid.

G

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 07:35:41 AM »
Haha. Delusional mind?

Try a little harder, kid.

Incorrect, my simple minded friend. First, it's not a "man", it's God. Second, He never stated to hate people. Men misinterpreted HIS words. The scriptures, UNDER GRACE, state to love one another BUT HATE SIN. Big difference. Third, Obama BELIEVES IN some sort of GOD and BELIEVES HIS WRITTEN WORD TELLS HIM TO DISTRIBUTE WEALTH AND LOVE HOMO SIN. He, like you, doesn't have a clue about the scriptures, but he still stated that he believes in (as you put it) an invisible man in the sky.  So Obama must be a stupid christian. Right?

I would ask you to try harder, but I can tell you can't do any better.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 07:44:49 AM »

I'm an atheist but people like this always crack me up because they're too fucking stupid to see the irony in statements like that.

You must be one of dem dere smart folks like Whork.

Congratulations, you used spell check!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 07:49:46 AM »
Incorrect, my simple minded friend. First, it's not a "man", it's God. Second, He never stated to hate people. Men misinterpreted HIS words. The scriptures, UNDER GRACE, state to love one another BUT HATE SIN. Big difference. Third, Obama BELIEVES IN some sort of GOD and BELIEVES HIS WRITTEN WORD TELLS HIM TO DISTRIBUTE WEALTH AND LOVE HOMO SIN. He, like you, doesn't have a clue about the scriptures, but he still stated that he believes in (as you put it) an invisible man in the sky.  So Obama must be a stupid christian. Right?

If Obama believes in god(the Biblical version) he is retard as well and shouldnt be pres

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 09:52:33 AM »
Yeah, i can see this as pretty much a trolling thread especially if you aren't willing to back up your statements seriously.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 10:00:46 AM »

So you hate people why?