Author Topic: Sustanon vs Prop  (Read 2620 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sustanon vs Prop
« on: May 16, 2012, 05:25:53 AM »
I'm about 2months into a cut. Been running tren 100ED, prop 100ED and EQ 500/wk. My results have been phenominal to say the least. I didnt really think I was holding much water but added some a-dex a week ago and overnight my body changed. Lines everywhere. My question is if I replaced the prop with some sust, dosed at 350 so I would still be getting 700/wk, would it makes any diff? Would the sus make me retain more water? The sust is from a top chef so curious what it would do for me.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
Re: Sustanon vs Prop
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 09:25:07 AM »
definitely more water with higher test dose.. Try dropping test to 150-200/wk and see what happens ;)

In general prop holds the least amount of water out off all tests there,, well except non ester or suspension probably
g2g

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 10:50:28 AM »
The amount of water you hold depends on genetics, and diet mostly. If my diet is squared away and sodium and carbs are low, I will usually hold very little water. Water is not soley dependent on ester. Dont be fooled by the ester broscience. I have cut successfully on Deca in the past, and I know a lot of others who have as well. Diet is your key to success in most cases.
~

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 10:53:42 AM »
the difference would be minimal in regards to water rentention. But whenever you can, for sure, prop is king. You just feel more kick ass on it.
?

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 11:09:14 AM »
the difference would be minimal in regards to water rentention. But whenever you can, for sure, prop is king. You just feel more kick ass on it.

or tne
~

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 02:53:06 PM »
I love them both. I'm using a little under 500 mg of sustanon and 3 shots about 225 of prop slip up in eod shots. Along with primo and masteron. Staying pretty dry. Without masteron I hold a lot more water in the face.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 09:44:18 AM »
Alpha, you're saying suspension makes you hold the least amount of water? Because i believe its the opposite from what you're saying