Author Topic: Happy Birthday Ron Avidan  (Read 6782 times)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: Happy Birthday Ron
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 01:56:12 PM »
Happy christmas birthday Ron.

Hope you bang some lucky hunk tonight.
Trans Milkshake.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 02:00:52 PM »
Ron knows how to party in style!  I have no doubts it was a blast!

Even got to tell off King Kamali  ;D

hard work but somebodies got to do it.
F

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 03:00:40 PM »
Ron knows how to party in style!  I have no doubts it was a blast!

Is that a fucking rat tail Ron?  :D  You have reached legendary status!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2012, 05:04:06 PM »
Happy birthday to the real president of BB.     

Jizzacked

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2012, 06:04:46 PM »

I am feeling the mullet of the ronfather

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2012, 08:07:18 PM »
Ronaldo......if Facebook is worth $100 billion, then Getbig has got to be worth $500-$600 million at least Chief.

So happy birthday Fearless Leader!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2012, 08:31:18 PM »
gb.c shits all over Facebook.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Happy Birthday Ron Avidan
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2012, 08:45:36 PM »
Thanks! Birthday was May 15th, and spent it working for 10 hours, like I usually do Monday through Friday. But last weekend, spent one day getting some cool presents, and the other day taking care of Mother's day.

So what did I get for my birthday!   1. Target Gift Cards from family.   2) The Clone Wars Season Two (so I can watch them with my son, who loves Star Wars).  3.  Three more Skylanders for our family (which brings the total that we own to 34 of them).  

Other than my family's love and handwritten cards, I really did not want anything else.  I alraedy got a new car, computers, cameras.  And oh yeah... we already booked a week cruise in a mini-suite to Alaska, along with a helicopter rider to the glaciers and dog sledding!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2012, 09:12:05 PM »
Thanks! Birthday was May 15th, and spent it working for 10 hours, like I usually do Monday through Friday. But last weekend, spent one day getting some cool presents, and the other day taking care of Mother's day.

So what did I get for my birthday!   1. Target Gift Cards from family.   2) The Clone Wars Season Two (so I can watch them with my son, who loves Star Wars).  3.  Three more Skylanders for our family (which brings the total that we own to 34 of them).  

Other than my family's love and handwritten cards, I really did not want anything else.  I alraedy got a new car, computers, cameras.  And oh yeah... we already booked a week cruise in a mini-suite to Alaska, along with a helicopter rider to the glaciers and dog sledding!

glad to hear it was fun Ron, you do a lot for us to be on here together, hope you got spoiled some by your family!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2012, 09:23:17 PM »
Happy Birthday you Pimp  8)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2012, 09:51:18 PM »

living the dream

happy birthday, boss!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2012, 10:23:13 PM »
Happy Birthday!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2012, 02:11:50 AM »

!!!!!!

Saved the best for last I see!

Only a man with class and style would have a trip like THAT penned on the calendar

"SO YA DAWG, I PLAN TO HAM IT OUT WITH THE FAM U KNOW, GRAB SOME PIZZA, AND SOME KIDS ARE GOING TO HUG ME AND OH SHIT IS THAT-IT IS, MY FUCKING HELICOPTER PILOT SAYS WE'RE LOW ON FUEL DAWG, AND OUR TEAM OF HUSKIES IS GETTING HUNGRY, I HATE TO LET YOU GO BUT GLACIERS DON'T CLIMB THEMSELVES, CATCH YA LATER? GREAT!"

Ron Avidan is and has been, for at least a decade now, the president CEO and HAMMER of bodybuilding, both overtly as well as covertly.

Cheers Ron, and may you enjoy many more, and all the happiness and prosperity thus far times infinite.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2012, 02:20:46 AM »

NIce..That was my Girl's Birthday, spent the weekend in Cali.

Knew I liked you for a reason LOL

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 04:24:40 AM »
Happy belated birthday, Ronaldo. Sounds like you have life on a string.     

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2012, 04:51:03 AM »
Happy belated 8)

....did you get your card from OMRB ???

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2012, 05:36:08 AM »
Hope you enjoyed the orange chicken i had delivered to your penthouse, Ron.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2012, 07:05:23 AM »
Happy belated Ron!!
R

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2012, 07:10:09 AM »
Ronaldo...what's a Skylander?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2012, 07:35:55 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUD!

L'Chaim

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2012, 07:40:18 AM »

no one on getbig would have guessed that one, schmoe.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2012, 07:45:23 AM »
When I surf the internet "eye brows".... ;D

("I browse" for you slow folks like Wes)

I don't get this picture

is the guy some kind of chess master or something?

is he waiting for dinner or what?

w8m8

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »

So what did I get for my birthday!   1. Target Gift Cards from family.   2) The Clone Wars Season Two (so I can watch them with my son, who loves Star Wars).  3.  Three more Skylanders for our family (which brings the total that we own to 34 of them).    Other than my family's love and handwritten cards, I really did not want anything else.  I alraedy got a new car, computers, cameras.  And oh yeah... we already booked a week cruise in a mini-suite to Alaska, along with a helicopter rider to the glaciers and dog sledding!

Are you keeping the Skylanders originally packaged for future value ? The kids will have fun as adults finding out the way some toys appreciate over time

Had a co-worker take a similar trip last year and came back with gorgeous photos and memories .. it will be a blast on the dog sleds for the kids

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2012, 04:38:41 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2012, 12:19:52 AM »
Omg those poor damned dogs.