Author Topic: What do you Americans make of this?  (Read 8124 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
What do you Americans make of this?
« on: May 17, 2012, 05:50:27 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: What do you Americans make of this?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 05:58:49 AM »
yip

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 06:01:44 AM »
Indiginous Americans aren't white anyway, just the murderous invading fat c*nts who call themselves Americans now.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 06:01:57 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18100457

Beginning of the end?
Nope, we'll end up looking like Brazil with a American twist.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 06:07:16 AM »

I think this is foremost a huge possibility for USA.

when this trend ('minorities' in US reproducing with faster pace than the 'majority') continues for some more time, we might have a chance to see more peaceful, more responsible, more humane USA in the future !

w8m8

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 06:21:52 AM »

when this trend ('minorities' in US reproducing with faster pace than the 'majority') continues for some more time, we might have a chance to see more peaceful, more responsible, more humane USA in the future !

yeah like it's the white's that make up the majority of the prison populace and the majority of crimes and welfare cases are caused by whites

bloodyhell

young girls are getting knocked up by non-whites because they think it's the cool thing to do ... look at all the caucasian celebrities adopting non-white babies ... do you really think it's not going to affect the mindless youth ? .. all it does in reinforce their belief that mixing is a grand plan ... so yeah .. sooner than anyone realises the caucasian race will diminish to be the minority

won't the world be great then !!  ::)

welfare galore being handed out until the country is totally broke and then it gets ran down by thugs with their pants down under their asses and colors wrapped round their empty heads

lines of children waiting in line to visit Daddy in jail while Mama stands on the corner selling her ass for a bag of crack

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 06:30:24 AM »
I'm afraid W8M8 is on the money.

You can't let the minorities take over and expect the place to be still functioning. They'll fuck it up like just about every country run by ethnics are fucked.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 06:31:08 AM »
Most of us will be long gone before any of that happens.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 06:32:30 AM »
yeah like it's the white's that make up the majority of the prison populace and the majority of crimes and welfare cases are caused by whites

bloodyhell

young girls are getting knocked up by non-whites because they think it's the cool thing to do ... look at all the caucasian celebrities adopting non-white babies ... do you really think it's not going to affect the mindless youth ? .. all it does in reinforce their belief that mixing is a grand plan ... so yeah .. sooner than anyone realises the caucasian race will diminish to be the minority

won't the world be great then !!  ::)

welfare galore being handed out until the country is totally broke and then it gets ran down by thugs with their pants down under their asses and colors wrapped round their empty heads

lines of children waiting in line to visit Daddy in jail while Mama stands on the corner selling her ass for a bag of crack

But rest of the world might be in better safe then.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 06:38:31 AM »
Shits already going down here in Massachusetts.....
We give welfare to approximately 90,000 people.
Same as Texas and Florida who's populations are 2 to 3 times that of Massachusetts.

w8m8

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 06:38:59 AM »

But rest of the world might be in better safe then.

as much as I've seen .. the UK is just as fucked

what part do you think will be left unaffected by this trend we are watching ?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 06:49:18 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18100457

Beginning of the end?

When you pursue an education during your younger years and then have a job and other commitments which require you to hold off having children later in life, it allows every other group who are less discriminating in their relationships to catch up.   This is a problem of industrial productive countries/groups.   Look at Japan.    In my family this hold true.  My two sisters who did not pursue an education (one is a high school drop out) have more children and had them earlier than my brother and I who are both college graduates. I'm 35 and didn't have my first child until recently, even though I've been with my wife for twelve years.  We both wanted to be stable before we had children.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2012, 06:50:37 AM »
There's been a massive influx of chinese and Indians in the last few years.  Every fucking tech company is being swarmed by Indians.  Fucking disgusting.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2012, 06:54:18 AM »
Those well-educated, intelligent, hardworing scumbags swarming in to support your companies, health service, and economy, disgusting!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2012, 06:55:24 AM »
When you pursue an education during your younger years and then have a job and other commitments which require you to hold off having children later in life, it allows every other group who are less discriminating in their relationships to catch up.   This is a problem of industrial productive countries/groups.   Look at Japan.    In my family this hold true.  My two sisters who did not pursue an education (one is a high school drop out) have more children and had them earlier than my brother and I who are both college graduates. I'm 35  and didn't have my first child until this recently, even though I've been with my wife for twelve years.  We both wanted to be stable before we had children.

You are right, that is what I am doing as well. The only problem with our form of government is that the majority(or voting majority) rules. And now, as the trend is unfolding, that majority will be the uneducated masses. Once in power, they will exact their revenge on the whites who they believed oppressed them. Then, this place ends up like Africa, until 500 years from now some Asian superpower decides to come over and recolonize this place.

James

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 06:57:11 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 07:00:16 AM »
as much as I've seen .. the UK is just as fucked

what part do you think will be left unaffected by this trend we are watching ?

I mean that once the current minorities take over US, they might be less willing to attack other countries and concentrate more on domestic problems - as they have lived the downside of America and know there's plenty of work to do at home.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2012, 07:03:05 AM »
When you pursue an education during your younger years and then have a job and other commitments which require you to hold off having children later in life, it allows every other group who are less discriminating in their relationships to catch up.   This is a problem of industrial productive countries/groups.   Look at Japan.    In my family this hold true.  My two sisters who did not pursue an education (one is a high school drop out) have more children and had them earlier than my brother and I who are both college graduates. I'm 35 and didn't have my first child until recently, even though I've been with my wife for twelve years.  We both wanted to be stable before we had children.

very true.

blacks and latinos are just like animals breeding, breeding and breeding.

w8m8

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2012, 07:04:44 AM »
I mean that once the current minorities take over US, they might be less willing to attack other countries and concentrate more on domestic problems - as they have lived the downside of America and know there's plenty of work to do at home instead of killing people abroad.

I'm not getting into the "war" debate ... sorry

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2012, 07:05:05 AM »
Plenty of Indians in New England too.....But I gotta say they work like dogs and are friendly.
The burden here is Dominicans and Puerto Ricans.
A small majority of them do work but most just ride the system and multiply.
I'm really fucking sick of paying there way.
Thats a new 'occupy' idea.
Have about 50 fucking thousand hard working taxpayers march on the state house and say enough is enough.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2012, 07:07:48 AM »
5 generations of stay at home white moms should do the trick.

We're fucked.

Hey, at least our beanr cousins are family oriented.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 07:07:56 AM »
Most of us will be long gone before any of that happens.

Absolutely.  And thanks God. 

But what about our kids and grandkids? 

VOTE REPUBLICAN AND CLOSE THAT FUCKING BORDER NOW!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2012, 07:13:58 AM »
Indiginous Americans aren't white anyway, just the murderous invading fat c*nts who call themselves Americans now.

;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 07:17:43 AM »
Absolutely.  And thanks God. 

But what about our kids and grandkids? 

VOTE REPUBLICAN AND CLOSE THAT FUCKING BORDER NOW!

Don't be fooled, Republicans don't want to close the border, never have and never will.   Closing the border would be a direct hit against the corporations they are dependent on for campaign contributions by cutting off all the cheap labor these corporations love to exploit.   Politicians would be taking dollars right out of their own pockets, and there is no way they would do that.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2012, 07:22:50 AM »
Don't be fooled, Republicans don't want to close the border, never have and never will.   Closing the border would be a direct hit against the corporations they are dependent on for campaign contributions by cutting off all the cheap labor these corporations love to exploit.   Politicians would be taking dollars right out of their own pockets, and there is no way they would do that.
Ah, the makings of "Civil War II: English Mvtherfvcker, do you speak it?"
It was about cheap (free labor) labor before. And it's about cheap labor now...