Author Topic: Tren Enanthate  (Read 3040 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Tren Enanthate
« on: May 17, 2012, 08:05:14 PM »
Alot of folks here use Tren Ace... anyone use Tren Enth ?   Are the sides as harsh with Tren E compared to Tren A ? and what was your dose?

gatorr

• Getbig II
Re: Tren Enanthate
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 08:48:19 PM »
Whats not to like? Dont have to shoot it every day like acetate. Guys claim its not as good but let it kick in and damn it rocks. I use acetate when competing but this .year iam not but want the tren look and enan does the trick. Iam using 750 per week with 500 test e and damn iam very hard. I noticed full efects at the 6 week mark of use, will run all summer.

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 09:42:48 PM »
One good reason is that Tren Enth is usually 250mg per cc vs 100mg per cc for Tren A. Due the math, huge cost savings...  That's a biggy for me anyway
It's not Tennis!

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 05:20:44 PM »
tren e is the shit. I had awesome gains with this with less insomnia less sweats less anxiety. Only side is experienced more was breathing issues, was kind of hard to catch my breath alot of the time. Other than that I prefer it to ace

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 06:54:20 AM »
I like and run both. Tren a is just as good as tren e and vice versa. If you have never run tren you will want to start out with acetate first. If the sides are too much for you, the ace ester will clear in a few days.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 07:55:40 AM »
I like and run both. Tren a is just as good as tren e and vice versa. If you have never run tren you will want to start out with acetate first. If the sides are too much for you, the ace ester will clear in a few days.

Very true.

I'm a fan of longer esters for about every compound there is. Short esters have their place for sure, but for the average gym rat it doesn't matter so much.

Tren H is also a very good compound. I've used it many times in the past with great results.

8)

Antithesis

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 08:20:19 AM »
Tren gives me really bad indigestion.  Worse than orals.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 01:48:44 AM »
I prefer ace for the sake of sides control.

Tren can fuck me up pretty fast and when it does I can switch the doese with ace the same day and within 2-3 days have the sides gone. With E. I just cant do that.

So I happily pay the higher price for ace to gain more in control

How much Tren do you use? 500mg a week? Tren E is more expensive so are you basing the cost factor on the fact you go through alot of tren A?