Author Topic: Reach High and Hope Deeply  (Read 1158 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Reach High and Hope Deeply
« on: May 18, 2012, 04:14:45 AM »
Welcome to the West Wing Week, your guide to everything that's happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. This week, the President discussed his plan to help responsible homeowners in Reno, gave the commencement address at Barnard College, honored law enforcement officers, awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously for heroism in the Vietnam War, and continued to call on Congress to act on a "To Do List" that will create jobs and help restore middle class security, highlighting the need to invest in small businesses and jumpstart new hiring. That's May 11th to May 17th or "Reach High and Hope Deeply."
!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Reach High and Hope Deeply
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 04:17:59 AM »
'Reach High and Hope Deeply!?'    Ouch. English takes a real beating when it's bent to the needs of politics.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2012, 12:04:53 PM »
You're gonna make Coach bust a blood vessel in his cranium with your pro-Obama stance

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 12:16:13 PM »
You mean Obama took time out of his busy gay-pandering schedule to do something....HOW NICE!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 12:21:46 PM »
Hope Deeply? Hope for what, exactly? This nation has a higher % of people out of work than it did during the depths of the financial crisis and meltdown.

Gotta love this clown, Obama has an entire platform based on non-tangible things like "hope" and this mystical "change" he keeps talking about.

No real accomplishments to stand on and he can't use the economy as a pillar of his campaign. Oh boy, I'm sure everyone that is cashing a welfare check, lost their house, lost their job, had to move back in with elderly parents, can barely make ends meet or traded in a decent paying job for a McDonalds position will be loving the hope and change.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »
Hope Deeply? Hope for what, exactly? This nation has a higher % of people out of work than it did during the depths of the financial crisis and meltdown.

Gotta love this clown, Obama has an entire platform based on non-tangible things like "hope" and this mystical "change" he keeps talking about.

No real accomplishments to stand on and he can't use the economy as a pillar of his campaign. Oh boy, I'm sure everyone that is cashing a welfare check, lost their house, lost their job, had to move back in with elderly parents, can barely make ends meet or traded in a decent paying job for a McDonalds position will be loving the hope and change.

A lie that goes unchallenged long enough slowly becomes the truth.....

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2012, 02:54:25 PM »
 ;)

Its Friday, ya bastids!

A pro-Romney super PAC came up with a plan to run racially divisive ads attacking President Obama over Reverend Jeremiah Wright. As though there were any racists in America who weren’t already firmly against President Obama! When asked about it, Mitt Romney repudiated the plan, but he did so very tepidly. If you don’t know what “tepidly” means, it means “the way Mitt Romney does everything.” Then, when asked about a time he referred to Reverend Wright, Mitt said he didn’t remember, but “I stand by what I said, whatever it was.” “Whatever it was”!!! Could Mitt Romney tell you any more clearly that he doesn’t give a damn about the things he says? To Mitt, the things he says are meant to be any more permanent or continuous than whatever clothes he is wearing. He’ll change them according to the situation.

Police reports concluded that the killing of Trayvon Martin was “ultimately avoidable” if George Zimmerman had not pursued him. If Zimmerman didn’t go after him, it was more than “ultimately avoidable”—it was practically impossible. It wasn’t even a question of Zimmerman having to take steps to avoid killing Trayvon. He had to go out of his way to kill Trayvon—way out of his way.

The police report says the killing would have been avoided “if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement.” The problem is that Zimmerman was convinced he WAS law enforcement. The report also says Zimmerman could have “identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen...” To be totally honest with Martin, he should have identified himself as a paranoid vigilante.

Trayvon Martin had small amounts of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana in his system. And that means that conservative pundits are going to try and turn this into a sequel to Reefer Madness. The THC could have been from 30 days ago. THC stays in person’s system for a long time. It’s still in your bloodstream for days after you stop thinking that Dane Cook is actually funny. The amount of THC in Trayvon Martin’s system was far too little to affect his behavior. Let’s put it this way—there is no way he was nearly as high as George Zimmerman was on Adderall and Temazepam.

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2012, 03:13:45 PM »
The completely PHONY Mormon is an utter disaster.  ::)

Mitt Romney in February:

"I'm not sure which is worse; him listening to Reverend Wright or him saying that we must be a less Christian nation"

Does he stand by his comment?

"I'm actually going to --I haven't, I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was."

What else does he stand by?

"Don't try and stop the foreclosure process let it run it's course and hit the bottom."

"Let Detroit go bankrupt."

"I will repeal Obamacare and I'll kill it dead on it's first day."

Reporter:
"Governor Romney, if you don't deport them, how do you send them home?"

Mitt Romney:
"Well the answer is self-deportation"

"Planned Parenthood, we're going to get rid of that."

"Corporations are people my friend."

"I was a severely conservative Republican governor."

"I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was."

Mitt Romney: "I stand by what I said, whatever it was."

!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2012, 03:48:13 PM »
Police reports concluded OPINED that the killing of Trayvon Martin was “ultimately avoidable” if George Zimmerman had not pursued him. If Zimmerman didn’t go after him, it was more than “ultimately avoidable”—it was practically impossible. It wasn’t even a question of Zimmerman having to take steps to avoid killing Trayvon. He had to go out of his way to kill Trayvon—way out of his way.

Fixed for Benny "Gubment Cheese" B...

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2012, 04:34:32 PM »
!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2012, 04:53:54 PM »
Welcome to the West Wing Week, your guide to everything that's happening at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. This week, the President discussed his plan to help responsible homeowners in Reno, gave the commencement address at Barnard College, honored law enforcement officers, awarded the Medal of Honor posthumously for heroism in the Vietnam War, and continued to call on Congress to act on a "To Do List" that will create jobs and help restore middle class security, highlighting the need to invest in small businesses and jumpstart new hiring. That's May 11th to May 17th or "Reach High and Hope Deeply."

That bit at the end reminds of the Hitlerjugend.  hahaha

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 04:59:51 PM »
Once again, the cowardly Benny has contracted a case of lockjaw, regarding Obama's groveling before the homosexuals for campaign cash.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 10:15:29 AM »

Stupid and misleading, well, more like a total lie.

Par for the course, though!

Keep it up!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 11:40:30 AM »
Yeah, cause "hope" has done so much for this Administration so far, lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »
 :).  Hope for what?   That obama does his job in a responsible manner?   Been there done that.   Fail. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 12:29:36 PM »
Hope and Change  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 04:35:17 PM »
Stupid and misleading, well, more like a total lie.

Par for the course, though!

Keep it up!
Agreed.
Somehow, its OK to have to show a valid ID for ANYTHING ELSE (including buying booze), but when it comes to voting, hell no! If you have to show ID, somehow thats racist against everyone but whites!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 05:59:01 PM »
Agreed.
Somehow, its OK to have to show a valid ID for ANYTHING ELSE (including buying booze), but when it comes to voting, hell no! If you have to show ID, somehow thats racist against everyone but whites!

You even need an ID to cash those welfare and unemployment checks from Obama's "stash".

Black voters unfortunately are more likely to stay home when a Democrat screws up. And they certainly won't line up for voter registration if they aren't already able to vote.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 06:20:20 PM »

My goodness your fucking stupid.

Thank god the murder rate among your kind of "people" is high.