Author Topic: kigs were always bunk  (Read 13005 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: kigs were always bunk
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2012, 06:02:00 AM »
Just shut it man!

Leave the talk to grown ups who really use what you are only talking about.

Me, banned? For what? Giving my opinion like many others do? Don't make me laugh son!

If you have anything to add of importance, get in line! If you EVER used Kigs you would sing a different song.

Why do I bother? Why you ask? I am a free man and I can bother with whatever the hell I want son!

If the kigs were bad I wouldnt bother at all. BUT, BUT If you have seen me on tren ace and prop and 10Iu of Kigs you too would do your best to have that shit again!

Beastiality son!

Conclusion: Kigs CAN be fucking very good, I want MORE of the good Kigs, Kami scams a lot and GH15 is saying what he thinks. Listen to him or dont, its your decision.

Why are you so mad? You are a single person screaming in a crowd of very knowledgeable people.

Let's see those pics Steve Reeves.

I've used the new Kigs and already said my part on them.

FYI - Personal attacks are against the board rules. If this weren't GB you would have been gone a long time ago.

8)

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 07:25:27 AM »
I have a new Rolex watch I bought in China. I paid $25.00 for it, and it sometimes gets stuck at 3:30, but other than that works great.

BustinAss i will sell you the watch my gullible friend for $2500.00 if you advertise how great the chinese watches are. Let me know where to send it. I will take WU for payment.
~

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2012, 08:07:48 AM »
TELL US! Tell us who GH15 really is and with proof and sugar on top pls!

When you state 'facts' it would be nice to really say something that can be verified and controlled otherwise you have ZERO case in any which way.

And tell me pls once again, WHY am I in his pocket?

I dont even know who the dude is even if he walked up to me in the street! No idea who he is and thats fine.

trying to come across as unbiased and reasonable doesnt hide the fact you have an obvious agenda

i dont know you from Adam so if you want proof look elsewhere

i am happy that my facts are correct plenty of people know gh15's identity try one of his "elves"
T

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2012, 08:11:12 AM »
Hi Kami...!

Would you mind telling us how you know this? How you know he cooperates with GH15 and gave him freebee to push Kigs?

I am aware GH15 saying Kigs were good when they were very good and I also remember him saying they were shit when they were shit.

Also on the new board he is now tearing Kami a new one by speaking loudly how shit some of the new shipments were. Him and many more other members.

You are implying a big game here without showing any evidence and the ONLY evidence I see on this board is not supporting what you are stating.

If I am missing something its not because I want to, its because its not there for me to see.

It's a cyclical con that gh15 is part of, of course he has to call out the bad batch, otherwise someone else would and his integrity would be questioned, it's the only half sensible way to play the situation. But and this is a big but, he has not ostracised kigs/kami et cetera, it's just a rinse and repeat situation. This and his statement that he would not allow any generics to be endorsed on the forums is just laughable.
Trans Milkshake.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »
I don't get why so many get up in knots about what GH15 posts.  IT IS HIS FORUM.  He has the right to do or say what he wants on it.  Why you guys here get your panties in a twist is beyond me.

This kami issue has been discussed into the ground.  Leave it alone guys. You don't want to order from him then don't, you do , then go ahead.  To each it's own.

BustinAss probably did get a good batch.  There were some real good reviews by some good dudes about them before the whole shit storm happened.  Even he admits they went downhill after that.

let it go guys.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2012, 09:33:58 AM »
I don't get why so many get up in knots about what GH15 posts.  IT IS HIS FORUM.  He has the right to do or say what he wants on it.  Why you guys here get your panties in a twist is beyond me.

This kami issue has been discussed into the ground.  Leave it alone guys. You don't want to order from him then don't, you do , then go ahead.  To each it's own.

BustinAss probably did get a good batch.  There were some real good reviews by some good dudes about them before the whole shit storm happened.  Even he admits they went downhill after that.

let it go guys.

maybe if gh15 stopped offering 50k rewards for info on the mods here they would let it go

he is the one with the agenda
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2012, 10:43:29 AM »
maybe if gh15 stopped offering 50k rewards for info on the mods here they would let it go

he is the one with the agenda

do you have those posts?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2012, 10:54:57 AM »
do you have those posts?

I removed them from this board for obvious reasons. The threats are real, if you take what he says seriously is another issue.

Death threats have no place on this board and i will not discuss it openly, but the threats were made openly on this board and his board.

Let's move on guys, i agree this is just getting old and really doesn't need to be discussed anymore.

Kigs have been hit or miss since day one and i think we all know that at this point. This has just turned into a pissing match and really has no relevance anymore IMO.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2012, 11:00:49 AM »
And arent we glad this IS GB! If I cannot state my opinion and my facts then whats the point of a forum?

Indeed.

I haven't censored you once or deleted anything you said.

Let's just move on.

8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2012, 11:03:29 AM »
You are saying that I have a agenda?

Which one would that be?

Let me think......positively endorsing Kigtropin so I can get my fair share of the momey we pull in by scams?

Look around, plenty of people have or have had some very good things to say about Kigtropin. I am not the only one and even if I was I would still say it.

I am not accusing anybody of any agenda, I am just saying what I know to be true. Nothing more, nothing less

im done with this

as overload says the info is there for everyone to see

its up to you what you put in your body

best wishes
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2012, 02:49:30 PM »
I have a new Rolex watch I bought in China. I paid $25.00 for it, and it sometimes gets stuck at 3:30, but other than that works great.

BustinAss i will sell you the watch my gullible friend for $2500.00 if you advertise how great the chinese watches are. Let me know where to send it. I will take WU for payment.
I have a hot girlfriend, she got gangbanged by 5 guys at the same time and she loved it, but before this happened she was a good girl, she was a 10 out of ten with good integrety, awesome girl, to die for ;D

Sorry BustiAss, I couldn't resist ;D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2012, 03:39:18 PM »
I have a hot girlfriend, she got gangbanged by 5 guys at the same time and she loved it, but before this happened she was a good girl, she was a 10 out of ten with good integrety, awesome girl, to die for ;D

Sorry BustiAss, I couldn't resist ;D

here is her vid:)

she has a great personality as you see:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1215860/slut_wife_rachael.html

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2012, 05:21:01 PM »
here is her vid:)

she has a great personality as you see:

http://xhamster.com/movies/1215860/slut_wife_rachael.html

Thats not bodybuilding!
~

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2012, 07:00:20 PM »
WW, you have to be smarter then this man!

I hope you understand there is a big difference between Kami and his operation and Kigtropin.

Kigtropin CAN be beastly good. People who have used it attest to this.

Kami is scamming to no end. We all agree on that.

I like the Kigs, not Kami or anybody else. I cant inject Kami into me and look like a statue now can I!

If Kami cannot provide constant quality then I will buy Kigs from somebody who can.

well I understand this. But since kami had the best prices he got the most sales! and I bet you ordered from him. DL the other guy is highly suspicious about ever carrying kigs again. he rather carry blue tops. I know he was asking his customers what they wanted him to do. of course kigs are all over and kami is not the only one who sold bunk kigs but he did sell the most of them because his price is somehow lower in bulk.You are free to use whatever you want brother just be careful who you support.If kami had the best HGH ever I would not support that guy.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2012, 09:42:06 PM »
Comes down to everyones preference. I follow gh15 writings but did I ever ordered from kami/kublai or did I ever ordered Kigtropin from anybody else? - No. Everyone should have their own opinion and thoughts, do the research talk with people and then go from there.

I could afford hg gh but does it worth it for me? The guy with no intention to compete but just to look good? -No.

So I do more research and go with generics and am very happy whit what Thanktropin does at the moment.

I saw all the kigtropin hype but didn't go with it, why? Just felt something is wrong, something is not being told, just fel it.

So to all of you who think if this is right or that is wrong or him having an agenda or this is all balonie etc etc jus sit back relax and make reasonable decisions. Go with whatever you feel, so that there won't be any regrets at the end of the day.

But again don't forget sometimes taking a risk pays off big time... It comes down to wheather you like to take it or not.

Peace and stay safe.
g2g

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2012, 10:17:39 PM »
You all will be using Kigs again, but it will have the new label JACKYOUOFFTROPIN, It will be the best shit ever!!!! :-)
It's not Tennis!

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2012, 03:10:40 AM »
DL suspicious about Kigs?

Its actually really the opposite, DL bought a whole freakin warehouse full of GOOD kigs! The guy is very secretive about it and is NOT selling these GOOD kigs to almost anybody but very close circle. He basically just want to keep the good kigs to himself.

I dont care about Kami either way. He has shown his business skills. But I sure like the good old kigs!

sure he probably still has some old ones but he also bought some bunk ones. I think he is sketchy on buying huge amounts of kigs otherwise why would he ask his clientelle what they prefer he carry. DL was the one who had the good kigs to begin with! Kami came out of nowhere with the supposive same kigs for wa cheaper! Kami got prices way lower then DL did. and DL came on here and said he didn't understand how!DL said he had a set price  no matter how many he bought. He didn't know how Kami could give such good prices. either kami did not make as much per kit  or his kigs were a old batch. there were also alot of old kigs going around. No use in arguing about it. Buy what you want!If somebody asked me you know what I would say but hell if you like kigs keep buying them.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2012, 04:31:39 AM »
gh15 is banning people now on his forum who criticize his kigs promotion

or catch him out in lies about pros using them

guy is a scamming crminal
T

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2012, 07:29:35 AM »
DAFUQ?

Have you even been on the forum?

I have and I clearly see a STICKY about Kigtropins being BUNK and a BIG advice NOT to buy them.

So exactly how do you say this? And also why?

When u swing from his balls, do you do it with bare hands?
~

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2012, 08:03:04 AM »
DAFUQ?

Have you even been on the forum?

I have and I clearly see a STICKY about Kigtropins being BUNK and a BIG advice NOT to buy them.

So exactly how do you say this? And also why?

told you im done

if you cant read im not going to teach you

i hope ultimately kami gets rich for the right reasons

oh and by the way mr no agenda one of the mods over there mailed me bout you mr snitch
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2012, 09:10:20 AM »
WHen I ask justa simple honest question of 'how do you know' you evade and switch.

DO as you pls but you dont get any credit but in contrary you lose point for saying something and then not explaining how or why you say it.

you lose points for ignoring anything thats negative you cant rebute

i genuinely wish the guys on that site well but you are being scammed which i dont like

i predict the next scam is guaranteed pharam grade kigs at an inflated price gh15 is starting to push the kigs already after the oh i got scammed too nonsense

i hope i am wrong but he has got away with it twice look at his history on get big this all started with getting people to donate money to save a sick dog a classic test the market scam then the kigs and boom money in the bank
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2012, 10:41:01 AM »
:-\

Really?

haha man, you just dont like the guy or have a agenda against him.

If you really wish people to just buy whatever they want, then just drop it and go on with it.

When shit is bunk I say it (I got scammed myself!) but when shit is good or very good I say it also.

Be reasonable and just quit the games. The dude is not even on the board for weeks now and he STILL gets on your nerves. You are using Kigs to put oil on the fire and prove your point when you have no point.

LEave the people be, the ones that are serious KNOW whats to do and whats good

i dont like scammers if the cap fits

when you find out who he is i wont laugh at you

i have no agenda and dont appreciate you trying to dictate that i do

if you cant afford me that courtesy then i will not debate with you
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 02:08:02 PM »
:-\

Really?

haha man, you just dont like the guy or have a agenda against him.

If you really wish people to just buy whatever they want, then just drop it and go on with it.

When shit is bunk I say it (I got scammed myself!) but when shit is good or very good I say it also.

Be reasonable and just quit the games. The dude is not even on the board for weeks now and he STILL gets on your nerves. You are using Kigs to put oil on the fire and prove your point when you have no point.

LEave the people be, the ones that are serious KNOW whats to do and whats good
Serious question, What do you think the guy that bought 50 fake kits feels about gh15 after he got them? and realize they were bunk and he only bought them cause he trusted gh15 and took his word for it.

He feels like taking a sledgehammer to face, so why are you acting like no one has a right to be mad at the guy, he is a fucken punk who deceived people into a scam, wake up.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2012, 08:22:20 AM »
bustin ass must be a troll or a gh15 gimmick account

i tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but he is clearly so fucking retarded

simple facts elude him
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2012, 09:58:36 AM »
Grow some balls and be a man, not a nerd!

I ordered many Kits and first time they were ok. Ordered second time and they were bunk as bunk can be.

How naive and dumb do you have to be to order 50 kits based off a review of a site?

Order 5 kits, decide yourself and then order more if you like. COme on now, even children know this.

Are you also aware that GH15 himself is scammed?

I understand people listening to him and all BUT be fuckin normal and smart and dont go ordering dozens of kits based off a guy on a forum!

Then it is YOUR fault 100%

I listen and read what Gh15 says BUT its MY money and I decide what to do with it!

Stop fucking crying when you make a bad decision and then look for a scape-goat. Its still your money and your brain so use it
You are acting extremely Nieve, You are very proud and stubborn and have a a hard time reading between the lines.