Author Topic: kigs were always bunk  (Read 13006 times)

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
kigs were always bunk
« on: May 18, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »
they were never pharm grade or even close to it..... 15 is a dealer, and all of his followers are dumber than the charles manson cult

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
Re: kigs were always bunk
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 11:19:53 PM »
they were never pharm grade or even close to it..... 15 is a dealer, and all of his followers are dumber than the charles manson cult

you my friend is a retard,, hope this helps,, enjoy your day
g2g

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 12:46:06 AM »

"they were never pharm grade or even close to it..... " Agreed

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 01:54:37 AM »
Gh15 lost it! c'mon he is in everything for the money. old school pros who came uo in the 90's used human grade gear! He claimed he competetd against dorian. Dosn't even matter most all top pros use human grade HGH. It is easy to get in the pro bodybuilder ring. most work with nutrionist who can get anything! look at bonds nutrionist he got him all the HGH and the balco products! Barry didn't do shit but use them as directed. Kigtropin from day one was all Hype from Gh15! he claimed they were double dosed with no proof clear sign right there he was trying to push them! plus he is tight with another big HGH supplier why would he go against his boy like that? Money!and alot of it!How do you think he got 50K to put oin my head? not even top mafia guys get wacked for 50K at most 20K.

he is all talk! he calls me a liar for telling the truth! and if I am a dealer wich i am not what is GH15? for christ sakes he owns a open source board! might not appear that way but certain members with status can see all the sources I have elfs over there who have status and can see the sources. He is just another gymace! Soon everybody will see Gh15's picture when he gets busted!Openly threatening peoples life is very stupid! GH15 has doggshit for brains!he is the biggest criminal in the BB industry and everybody who is anybody knows it!

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 04:55:21 AM »
you my friend is a retard,, hope this helps,, enjoy your day

How many times have you retards been bait and switched now? Four?

He won't allow any generic disscussion on the boards but is perfectly happy with a distributor that has cost people probably hundreds of thousands of dollars lol.

That board is dead, just a bunch of juiceheads accusing everyone of megadosing and following gh15 around begging to be in his good books for sources.
Trans Milkshake.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 07:51:59 AM »
Come on guys.

We know the deal by now.

I really don't want this crap on this board anymore.

Let's move on, the gig is up and the smart members know to stay away.

8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 03:05:26 PM »
KIgs/ Kami is the equivalent of a cheating girlfriend...

why take a girlfriend back after she cheated on you twice? three times? and now FOUR times?

no matter how good the sex is, or how good her attitude is, shes a fucking whore, and isnt reliable...plain and simple

same with kigs. One batch might be triple dosed, but you just know that pretty soon your gonna get scammer again..

1) You need LESS Human Grade HGH than kigs... for example, 4uis of legit human grade HGH is teh same as 10uis of kamis kigs

2) factor in the price of multiple times you guys got fucked over

1 +2= its probably cheaper, or maybe break even to take legit human grade hgh

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 03:44:37 PM »
Gh15 lost it! c'mon he is in everything for the money. old school pros who came uo in the 90's used human grade gear! He claimed he competetd against dorian. Dosn't even matter most all top pros use human grade HGH. It is easy to get in the pro bodybuilder ring. most work with nutrionist who can get anything! look at bonds nutrionist he got him all the HGH and the balco products! Barry didn't do shit but use them as directed. Kigtropin from day one was all Hype from Gh15! he claimed they were double dosed with no proof clear sign right there he was trying to push them! plus he is tight with another big HGH supplier why would he go against his boy like that? Money!and alot of it!How do you think he got 50K to put oin my head? not even top mafia guys get wacked for 50K at most 20K.

he is all talk! he calls me a liar for telling the truth! and if I am a dealer wich i am not what is GH15? for christ sakes he owns a open source board! might not appear that way but certain members with status can see all the sources I have elfs over there who have status and can see the sources. He is just another gymace! Soon everybody will see Gh15's picture when he gets busted!Openly threatening peoples life is very stupid! GH15 has doggshit for brains!he is the biggest criminal in the BB industry and everybody who is anybody knows it!

widow wud you agree most competitive bodybuilders trying to win state wud be using rips and thanks i mean after all not many r gonna be able to afford human grade and as for the kigs , same grade as rips and thanks.....if u dont get a bunk batch of coarse lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 03:54:05 PM »
I dont have a problem saying when something is bunk. I myself got scammed by Kami and his crew.

BUT

Before the first scam kigs were fucking fanatastic. I used them for months and still use what I bought before the first scam.

So it is definitelly not true that Kigs were ALWAYS bunk. At times fantastic and at times total trash bunk.

I think it ould be fair to deperate the two and just speak the truth.

It could be offcourse that OP never had the chance to try the kigs when they were good. WHich is ok, but doesnt make any logical step towards saying they were always bunk

Thats just not true.

And for extra info: I used Riptropin for 10-11 months, before that some other brands. I am in no way biased towards or against any of the brands.

I used them and tell how it is
You just don't get it do you? There is no "but" cause that was part of the scam give quality to bring everyone in and then fucken rape them. it was a big plan, and then he thought "fuck if I can get gh15 on board,... Hey I a can even do it again"
so he offered gh15 a few free bees to bring you guys all back a second time and it worked, WOLLA another scam, so stop saying 'BUT', OR 'THE FIRST ONES' BLAH BLAH BLAH cause that was all part of the big plan.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 04:08:07 PM »
I am Kami ya that's why I am dissing myself, smart one Einstrein. First of all it's plane as day, common sense, beyond common sense, nothing can be more clear only a 2 year old can not see this.

'DON'T BE SO GULLIBLE MCFLY'

Ok Bustin Ass really I have no beef with you but it sound very foolish every time I hear well the Kigs from last year where this, this and that, it's the equivelent of having a mob boss hire a hot sexy bitch to bring you into a hotel room to fuck you then they pop out of the closet to really fuck you and then you say well, that girl was hot, who the fuck cares how good the first batch was when it was a part of scam and at the end you got your ass handed to you.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »
I agree man, Kami scammed the whole lot before and since then I have forgotten about him and his scamming operation.

Then on to Pharm Grade HGH: most dont have the money or the connections to buy pharm grade

I for once dont have any normal price connection, the one guy I know is selling them for a rediculous price.

Basterds!

So I am forced to look for reasonable generics

Regarding the bold part

1)in regards to money: like i said, its probably cheaper, or the same amount of money to use human grade...this whole generic HGH reminds me of "supplements". i personally have probably spends thousdands of $s in my workout career on stupid shit like Nitrix Oxide, creatine etc. ( yes cretine works, nitrix oxide works, but for nitrix oxide, what does it really do? just open your vessels to get more blood?)

my point is, i and alot of folks have probably wasted so much money on stupid stuff that we really didnt need, when in fact instead of spending 40$ on a bottle of nitrix oxide, it wouldve been MUCH cheaper, more bang for your buck, much more beneficial if i had spent that 40$ on a 10ml vial of test e.

like i mentioned, money should not be the issue, because factor in that you need at least 2x the dosage of generic to get results like legit HGH,and factor in the cost of thousands of $s of you getting scammed, its cheaper or same price to get legit hgh, and probably MUCH better results...

2) regards to connections: i dont think many people on these boards actively seek a human grade source... everyone is after generics... point being, if you do your share of the work and search, you will find the connection you need... just like any other drug... you need to work to find a good source.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
You just don't get it do you? There is no "but" cause that was part of the scam give quality to bring everyone in and then fucken rape them. it was a big plan, and then he thought "fuck if I can get gh15 on board,... Hey I a can even do it again"
so he offered gh15 a few free bees to bring you guys all back a second time and it worked, WOLLA another scam, so stop saying 'BUT', OR 'THE FIRST ONES' BLAH BLAH BLAH cause that was all part of the big plan.

i agree with OneTImeHard...thats the whole point, they pull you in with some good batches, and then fuck you guys over...just like the perv pedo with a box of candie trying to lure a young boy/girl.." come here , i have candy for you, i have more in the back of my van..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
"A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. Perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to keep the scheme going.

The system is destined to collapse because the earnings, if any, are less than the payments to investors. Usually, the scheme is interrupted by legal authorities before it collapses because a Ponzi scheme is suspected or because the promoter is selling unregistered securities. As more investors become involved, the likelihood of the scheme coming to the attention of authorities increases.

The scheme is named after Charles Ponzi,[1] who became notorious for using the technique in 1920.[2] Ponzi did not invent the scheme (for example, Charles Dickens's 1857 novel Little Dorrit described such a scheme),[3] but his operation took in so much money that it was the first to become known throughout the United States. Ponzi's original scheme was based on the arbitrage of international reply coupons for postage stamps; however, he soon diverted investors' money to make payments to earlier investors and himself."

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 04:19:13 PM »
i agree with OneTImeHard...thats the whole point, they pull you in with some good batches, and then fuck you guys over...just like the perv pedo with a box of candie trying to lure a young boy/girl.." come here , i have candy for you, i have more in the back of my van..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
"A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation. The Ponzi scheme usually entices new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. Perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to keep the scheme going.

The system is destined to collapse because the earnings, if any, are less than the payments to investors. Usually, the scheme is interrupted by legal authorities before it collapses because a Ponzi scheme is suspected or because the promoter is selling unregistered securities. As more investors become involved, the likelihood of the scheme coming to the attention of authorities increases.

The scheme is named after Charles Ponzi,[1] who became notorious for using the technique in 1920.[2] Ponzi did not invent the scheme (for example, Charles Dickens's 1857 novel Little Dorrit described such a scheme),[3] but his operation took in so much money that it was the first to become known throughout the United States. Ponzi's original scheme was based on the arbitrage of international reply coupons for postage stamps; however, he soon diverted investors' money to make payments to earlier investors and himself."
BINGO

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 04:33:07 PM »
^

fair enough...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 04:36:14 PM »

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 01:43:59 AM »
I called this a ponzi scheme along time ago! there are old post to where I refer this kigtropin  deal as a ponzi scheme. like bolier room or any ponzi scheme. They show you a nice profit on your investment then people get crazy and go all in and boom they fuck you! GH15 is llike bernie madoff I even posted a picture of madoff and claimed that was GH15! I think that is why he is so pissed but it is the truth! I believe the ponzi sceme was started in the early 1900's by charles ponzi.

Just go back to november and look at how many times GH15 praises kigtropin! he made some outrageous claims and some of you guys bought into them. here are at least 3 crazy claims that don;t make sense!

1. They are human grade or "pharm Grade" when they are not being prescribed anywhere in the USA or any other country.
2. they were better than humatrope and serostim
3. It was double dosed meaning a 100IU kit was 200IU's
4. It was the best HGH to come out in 20 years
5. his elf said it was the best HGH within 6hrs!

and as far as the question up top do I think amateurs use thanktropin or riptropin . My answer is Yes if they have to! If they cannot afford Human grade HGH or just do not have a hook-up for human ggradde HGH I do think they use riptropin or thanktropin. But I thik they are careful who they buy it from. O)nce you get to a high level of bodybuilding and start workking with gurus and nutrionist/gurus you are usually able to get humman grade HGH. Jay cuttler or Phil Heath or even centaponi do not use Kigtropin like GH15 thinks

Also jay cuttler did not use strangers EQ this year for olympia prep. also during a conversation regarding jose raymond Gh15 made a comment that the raymond brothers were huge anabolic steroid dealers who pushed in product from mexico yet he also said jose raymond used strangers EQ and other gear. I dont buy that ;D one of the supposive biggest AAS dealers does not use the products he sells? I doubt it. mexico has great sustanon redijects. and they do have some other decent gear down there. He also is a IfBB champion who has connections and can get humatrope and human grade AAS and drugs.

Why people listen to Gh15. I will tell you"HOPE" they hope there is a HGH line that is cheap and human grade but no yet guys. The best HGH I ever saw come out of china were early jintropin kits! Legit ones! Those were spendy but Legit and I would use them again if they still made the original jintropin not this new jintropin. The old original Jintropin was sold by alot of doctors in the USA alot of Jintropin was sold through rejuvenation clinics. and were also sold by dirty trainers. original Jintropin was very good HGH compared to todays chinese HGH.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 03:47:34 AM »
WW, be a MAN and step and up here pls.

I have defended you on GH15's forum, DESPITE I think you suck as a mod big time and I have told you this several times!

You delete posts you dont like (smells of agenda), show off like a ignorant child what AAS you use and you say ALL generics are shit and bunk which is just not true.

DESPITE your behaviour I highly dislike, I took a open position of honesty and truth.

So now pls answer me these questions:

1: Have you EVER used Kigtropin?

Many of the guys have a opinion on Kigtropins quality without EVER having used it. I appreciate guys like smoof who use the products and state their opinions. You NEVER used Kigtropin and still you destroy its supposed quality. Thats just insane and reeks of agenda. You even went so far to tell me my EXCELLENT experiences with Kigs are just a big placebo effect and thus calling me ignorant and naive!

2: Did you know the batch with the numbers 2012 -4 is EXCELLENT? I got this and its working like a charm!

So STOP you and others with speaking that Kigs have ALWAYS been bunk. Stop luying about this NOW!

3: Stop incouraging people to think there is this connection between GH15 and Kami!

As you well know he was VERY vocal when the Kigs went bad and said they should NOT be bought anymore! He is doing the same thing and much worse on his own board now by not only saying that this is an outrage but that Generics will NOT be allowed on the board. Only pharm grade level!

I come here for fun and to exchange some opinions. But I dont like to see lies especially when I know they are lies like in this case with Kigtropin. Nobody likes to get bunks, we all agree but be HONEST and admit and let others admit when something is good, it is GOOD!

I appreciate that you dfended me on GH15's forum! I do not think I am a shitty Mod! I just tell the truth! and give out info that I know is true!You dont kow who deletes the posts! If a post has some newbie threatening my life! Yes It will get deleted! If a post has somebody calling me names and using profanity then I or any mod will delete it.i am not here to take anybodys verbal threats or abuse! iIf anybody went to a forum and started swearing at a mod they would get banned or the post would get deleted! We run this forum like any other forum you cannot threaten the mods or call them names!

Yes I do believe their were good batches! Of course there were. otherwise I wouldn't compare it to a ponzi scheme. they show you a quyick fast investment then you go in with all your money and the shit collapses! just like kigtropin! they showed you guys a good solid product then a alot of people bought a few kkits due to all GH15's daily rants then BOOM! once they got everybody buying 10-50kits they sold bunk! and I mean there were people honestly buying 100kits and they were bunk. some people got royally fucked!This was over a million dollar scam!.

I never said you yourself were just getting placebo effect! I am sure you did get some real NQK's but some people did just get placebo effect or got results from training harder! You would be surprised what the mind can do! especially with drugs that take time to work. steroids are not like rec drugs were if you took a hit of some weed you would know right away if it was real. Or say ecstasy I mean that you feel pretty quick so you will no within a hour if you got ripped off. It is just not like that with steroids or HGH. sometimes steroids take time and so does HGH. so guys probably were just getting placebo effect. plus you have to remember most of them were probably on gear as well and might have been peaking on their cycle. It is very possible to experience a placebo effect on HGH or steroids. Especially if you are running alot of compounds. alot of newbies were using kigs as well and maybe they did not know what to expect. that is why it toook a top competitor like slinpimp to determine it was complete shit! and he is a ver advance bodybuilder unlike alot of people who were using kigs who were just newbies to HGH or guys who didn't know what to expect.

I am sure alot of them did have some doubt but just didn't want to believe they had just blown 2K on bunk HGH. anyway slinpimpp knew It was bunk due to all the HGH he has used. he has used alot of human grade HGH and AAS and he has also used generics but this was obvious garbage to him and it just did not mix right. he could tell something was wrong with it. When he brought it to everones attention GH15 called him names! and called him kiddo! and a liar with a agenda like he does with me. anyway Gh15 did get a complaint from a top elf that it was bunk. Then he finally tried mixing some himself and noticed it was bunk!

And did he apologize to slinpimp? yes he did! but only via PM not publicly like a real man! that would be to hard on GH15's ego! I just find it odd with all the bunk kits out there it took a real top level bodybuilder to speak up! Like I said I think alot of guys did not know what to expect from kigs or when they would peak also alot of newbies on them.Bottom line there were alot of people using bunk kigs and did not know it till Slinpimp called it out as bunk!

And Gh15 acted like a baby about it aat first. I admit he did tell people to watch out! they might have a bunk batch! and he did stop approving kigs for a bit. But he didn't handle the apology like a man! He publicly called him names and called him a kiddo and a liar with a agenda then just PMed him a apology! He should of publicly apologized to slinpimp

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 10:41:23 AM »

Kigs: You first said along with others ALL kigs were bad, and now you say 'yes there were some good ones and then the scam came'. Some Kigs were freaking excellent and yes some bunk.

other than the OP in this thread, i dont believe ANYONE said ALL ( emphasis on ALL) kigs are bunk... instead, everyone here is saying " why bother? you got fucked over twice, why even bother with kigs?why risk it?".. because most members here are aware of the kig ponzi scheme, so we all KNOW that the kigs have to be good at some point in order for the ponzi scheme to work.. hence the arguement here has always/mostly been " havent you guys learned your lesson? fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me thrice, i fucking deserve it...."

This is small talk now and I believe he openly declares slinpimp a hero for saying it first.

i dont velieve gh15 ever mentioned the words slinpimp and hero in teh same sentence... slin outed the kigs before gh15, and slin outed the taits before gh15... and then he was crucified by gh15 and his elves for doing so... and he pretty much got ran out of the boards by gh15 and his elves

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2012, 11:13:21 AM »
you have to hand it to gh15

people will believe any shit he spews

T

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 01:54:58 PM »
BustinAss, you don't get it do you bro! The mods here owe you nothing especially an explanation of why they deleted your posts. Go to any other forum and start running your mouth like you do here and you would be banned yesterday. Seriously do us all a favor and drop it. Kigs are bunk, kami is a scammer, and gh15 supported the whole thing. With the controversy why would someone even bother?
~

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 06:12:44 PM »
ok, very long reply and still a few points unclear.

About Mod: I asked you 1 or 2 times about posts you have deleted and you never gave any answer or reason.

About my kigs experience: You DID say in the locked thread by Overload that I was experiencing placebo! Not good man!

Kigs: You first said along with others ALL kigs were bad, and now you say 'yes there were some good ones and then the scam came'. Some Kigs were freaking excellent and yes some bunk.

I asked about PROOF of accusation of Kigtropin and GH15 connection: You COMPLETELY brushed over this and never repeated the accusation. Now you are talking how GH15 didnt appologise to slinpimp.

This is small talk now and I believe he openly declares slinpimp a hero for saying it first.

Such drama is being made here about stuff that most who talk loudly dont even use or have experience with.

You have to read the response again! I didn't mean to say you "yoursellf" experienced a placebo effect but some people DID! and that is because they didn't really know what to expect! some of them maybe thought it was to fast to see gains and some might of just not known what to expect from HGH due to the fact they might not of used HGH at all maybe they were first time users or just had very little experience. I just know for sure people did expperience a placebo effect or just thought their gains were not showing up as fast! I say this because of all the bunk kigs that were sold only one very experienced bodybuilder was abkle to tell they were bunk right away. slinpimp is a competitor and not just a competitor a winner! he could go pro if he wanted! That is not what he wants to do! I am sorry if you were confused and you thought I singled just you out as having a placebo effect but it did definately happen to alot of people.

I think kami did a good job of sending bunk kits to newbies. I think that is why he is someone who trolls getbig and knows the members here somewhat! because he did send some members better batches then others till he couldn;t anyymore and he ran out of all the legit kits and just had bunk to ship out. also some people are scared to post " hey I think these kigs might be bunk" these are usually people who do not want to get grilled on the boards by Gh15 and his elfs. Slin pimp did not care he knew the proiduct was bunk and spoke out about them and yes Gh15 did give slinpimp shit about it at first he called him names! He said he had a agenda! then others began to speak up! elfs of his then he checked a kit out and did come to the conclusion these kigs were not the same as the November kigs.

GH15 did apologize to slinpimp but not on the board it was via PM. I was the one calling slinpimp a hero! and how he saved alot of money for alot of people! I called it a something like a ponzi scheme so Yes of course at first there were good kigs at one point. But not even close to the amount of bunk kigs.

As far as posts getting deleted I don't know wich ones I deleted or overload deleted but if they were deleted they were deleted for good reason! anybody who comes here and verbally assaults a mod or threatens a mod the post will be deleted! you cannot go on AB and threaten their mods or call them names and expect they will not ban you!

You are also changing your story! you say give me the money and I will use human grade HGH and AAS then you contradict yourself and say you have alot of money! you dont make sense! if you have alot of money buy something better quality or at least a brand that is known to be consistent. I think rips or thanks are a better buy if you want to buy generic. As far as AAS Human grade is cheaper then most top chefs so I dont understand that point you made either! sure you have to take a risk and get them from overseas but you have to do that with the HGH so what is the diffrence? If you bought your kigs right after the day they were announced top grade in november I don't think you bought anything that special but I doo believ you bought real HGH. anything after late november was b unk or extremely low quality. I dont believe for a second one of the first batches was 200IU's per kit instead of 100IU's as GH15 stated.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 09:40:56 PM »
Just shut it man!

Leave the talk to grown ups who really use what you are only talking about.

Me, banned? For what? Giving my opinion like many others do? Don't make me laugh son!

If you have anything to add of importance, get in line! If you EVER used Kigs you would sing a different song.

Why do I bother? Why you ask? I am a free man and I can bother with whatever the hell I want son!

If the kigs were bad I wouldnt bother at all. BUT, BUT If you have seen me on tren ace and prop and 10Iu of Kigs you too would do your best to have that shit again!

Beastiality son!

Conclusion: Kigs CAN be fucking very good, I want MORE of the good Kigs, Kami scams a lot and GH15 is saying what he thinks. Listen to him or dont, its your decision.

Did I answer your questions? I just wouldn't risk buying anymore kigs. Plus even if thbey were good would you really want to support a man who scammed so many people? Or is getting good HGH all that counts to you? even supporting scum it wouldn't matter to you?After all the fuckups kami has made he swhould pay all the people he scammed back! with cash!Nobody wanted thatropin or cheap blue tops as a reship! that is not what they paid for!

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 10:11:37 PM »
Just shut it man!

Me, banned? For what? Giving my opinion like many others do? Don't make me laugh son!

If you have anything to add of importance, get in line! If you EVER used Kigs you would sing a different song.

Why do I bother? Why you ask? I am a free man and I can bother with whatever the hell I want son!

If the kigs were bad I wouldnt bother at all. BUT, BUT If you have seen me on tren ace and prop and 10Iu of Kigs you too would do your best to have that shit again!

Beastiality son!

Conclusion: Kigs CAN be fucking very good, I want MORE of the good Kigs, Kami scams a lot and GH15 is saying what he thinks. Listen to him or dont, its your decision.

You are delusional! Lets not use drugs that are always good, lets use the ones that are sometimes good, and tell everyone how great they are. LMAO
~

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2012, 12:16:47 AM »
Just shut it man!

Beastiality son!

you are making a fool of yourself

if you knew who gh15 is you wouldnt be in his pocket

you are all being taken for idiots its so obvious its embarrassing
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012, 12:22:33 AM »
now he is caiming top pros use kigtropin stand by for scam number three

::)
they are not gone ,,, the all damn pro line use them lol you think they use 30 iu of serostim? no one would prescribe this quantity and no one can supply so many kits needed from pahramcy

the top use kigtropin

retabolil said it best ,,,he said alexi uses kigtropin ....this was when alexi started

there is kigtropin ...we will make sure thhe legit supplier is on this site

gh15 approved
T