Author Topic: UFC Super Fight Champion Jon Jones Arrested  (Read 7206 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
UFC Super Fight Champion Jon Jones Arrested
« on: May 19, 2012, 01:09:43 PM »
UFC Champion Jon Jones has been arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol and drugs.  He crashed his Bentley and nearly hit a group of people at a bus stop in the arly hours of the morning.

io856

Re: UFC Super Fight Champion Jon Jones Arrested
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 01:13:25 PM »
UFC Champion Jon Jones has been arrested for driving while under the influence of alcohol and drugs.  He crashed his Bentley and nearly hit a group of people at a bus stop in the arly hours of the morning.
wtf why was he driving under the influence of drugs AND alcohol

dummy

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 01:22:35 PM »
Sucks for him  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 01:27:59 PM »
Suckmymuscle's finger is sweating over 'post,' as we speak.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 01:33:09 PM »
wtf why was he driving under the influence of drugs AND alcohol

dummy

Where do you read it was drugs?  I read DUI which is drinking usually.  It woulda been dwai had it been drugs I believe. 

io856

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 01:37:57 PM »
Where do you read it was drugs?  I read DUI which is drinking usually.  It woulda been dwai had it been drugs I believe. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 01:43:42 PM »
get back in the gym and train you rotten little brat

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 01:53:47 PM »

wow someone post that interview he did with another fellow african american where the other "afro-a" told him he needs to get his ego checked before something bad happens on youtube

i remember in that interview jones was acting everybit of a supreme jackass so he had this coming
A

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 03:57:27 PM »
Typical....

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 04:11:24 PM »
he actually hit a group of people for fuck sake with an idiot , der goes another mma career down the drain

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 04:21:30 PM »
"I'm very comfortable with the UFC putting me out there and trying to use me as one of the guys to promote the sport and bring it to a new level," Jones told USA TODAY last month. "I think if I was a knucklehead and I was a guy who you would have to worry about getting a DWI or going out and doing something really stupid, they simply wouldn't promote me. I think they see the guy that I am and they trust that, even though I'm a 24-year-old, I'm a trustworthy 24-year-old."

LMFAO...spoke to soon.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/mma/post/2012-05-19/ufc-champ-jon-jones-accused-of-dwi/697149/1

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 04:29:46 PM »
"I'm very comfortable with the UFC putting me out there and trying to use me as one of the guys to promote the sport and bring it to a new level," Jones told USA TODAY last month. "I think if I was a knucklehead and I was a guy who you would have to worry about getting a DWI or going out and doing something really stupid, they simply wouldn't promote me. I think they see the guy that I am and they trust that, even though I'm a 24-year-old, I'm a trustworthy 24-year-old."

LMFAO...spoke to soon.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/mma/post/2012-05-19/ufc-champ-jon-jones-accused-of-dwi/697149/1
Jinxed himself.

Oh well, always thought the dude was an uber-douche that had this coming anyway.
Wish he lost he last fight. But oh well.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 04:55:37 PM »
Was it nearly hit or hit, big difference!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 06:10:24 PM »

WHERE do you read it was drugs?  Source?

Trying to find it. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 06:41:39 PM »
Suckmymuscle's finger is sweating over 'post,' as we speak.

;D ;D ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 07:37:01 PM »
  Jones is a retard. He comes from a poor background, and what does he do with the money he is making in his career as an MMA fighter, that is a very short career? He buys a Bentley. He doesen't invest the money, or save for an university tuition for when he is done with MMA and will have another 40 to 50 years of life without an income.

The great irony is that all of the guys he beat(Shogun, Machida, Rashad, etc) will all likely be much better off 20 years from now than him. He may be the better MMA fighter, but he is loses to all of them in life. I can see Jones 15 years from now an indigent, alcoholic starring in the film "Bum Wars 2027!", fighting hobos for pennies.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 07:58:31 PM »
  Jones is a retard. He comes from a poor background, and what does he do with the money he is making in his career as an MMA fighter, that is a very short career? He buys a Bentley. He doesen't invest the money, or save for an university tuition for when he is done with MMA and will have another 40 to 50 years of life without an income.

The great irony is that all of the guys he beat(Shogun, Machida, Rashad, etc) will all likely be much better off 20 years from now than him. He may be the better MMA fighter, but he is loses to all of them in life. I can see Jones 15 years from now an indigent, alcoholic starring in the film "Bum Wars 2027!", fighting hobos for pennies.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

s this your road to recovery without attacking people and calling everyone a twink? 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 08:00:27 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
correct... jones is too cocky
choice is an illusion

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2012, 03:03:48 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

These guys are just braindead though, he wont need university or anything else, he ll be found dead by 40 in a hotel room od on cocaine or something.Hes totally that type

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 03:13:16 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 04:47:37 AM »
I'm sure he'll be crushed when he learns that an internet pedophile doesn't think much of him.

Don't forget chicken fucking pedophile.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 07:47:32 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Difference between him and others,is that he got caught..! He's dumb for not saving his money.. Rashaad has a nice car and huge home,Jones has a huge(costly)car,small house,? Jones has a family that lives with him,Rashaad is alone.. I like Jones,but this is a major Phuck up.. ! Also... Thing is,he'll go in to court and plead not guilty... The article says "accused"..?  Maybe he refused a breath test,,so they can't say for certain what he was on..?  But they are positive he was on "something"?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 09:32:28 AM »
thank god we're all perfect and never make mistakes  :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 09:35:05 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Shut up stupid.
a

epic_alien

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 09:37:52 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you need to delete your account. you have no room to be insulting anyone.