Author Topic: Tatts & Bodybuilding  (Read 10384 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Tatts & Bodybuilding
« on: May 19, 2012, 05:34:22 PM »
Alright where do some of you bad asses sport your tatts? And any place of interest on a badass body, that you'd recommend a tatt for fellow members.

- Discuss
#

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Tatts & Bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 06:09:21 PM »
If you want to display your muscles at their best... Don't get any.
?

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 06:44:09 PM »
Myghty_max@hotmail.c

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 12:57:14 AM »

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 01:01:41 AM »
I have them on my upper back... not culturally acceptable here. If it were up to me... shoulders, arms, and chest.
for bodybuilding purposes? if you're into competing, none.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 01:06:49 AM »
I have them on my upper back... not culturally acceptable here. If it were up to me... shoulders, arms, and chest.
for bodybuilding purposes? if you're into competing, none.

Can you explain that a little further?

It's the same here, last week they started a "raid" on people employed by the government who have tats, they found about 100 in one major city and now say these people are "asked" to have the tattoos removed....

A lot of jobs they ask you if you have one, and you won't get the job with a tattoo, also most gyms you can't get a membership with a tattoo, well if you tell them that is.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 01:23:17 AM »
Can you explain that a little further?

It's the same here, last week they started a "raid" on people employed by the government who have tats, they found about 100 in one major city and now say these people are "asked" to have the tattoos removed....

A lot of jobs they ask you if you have one, and you won't get the job with a tattoo, also most gyms you can't get a membership with a tattoo, well if you tell them that is.

now that's just ridiculous! LOL
it's not that bad here... there's a "hadeeth" by the prophet that says "those (women) who recieve tattoos, give tattoos, pluck others eyebrows and those who get their eyebrows plucked are damned by god"
in the arabic language (and in most of the islamic religion) what is referenced to men includes women, but what is referenced to women is specifically for women...
but this religion is mostly based on culture... the culture here does not accept tattoos, so they (scholars who are dumber than bricks) included men in this.
so, if you have a tattoo, you are considered damned to eternity. it's like walking around and saying "yeah, i committed sodomy, got a problem?"
there aren't many harsh reprecusions (sp?), but you get a lot of idiots coming to you and giving you a hard time about it.
but nothing to the point of raids and that crap. 

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 01:28:23 AM »
it's not that bad here... there's a "hadeeth" by the prophet that says "those (women) who recieve tattoos, give tattoos, pluck others eyebrows and those who get their eyebrows plucked are damned by god"
in the arabic language (and in most of the islamic religion) what is referenced to men includes women, but what is referenced to women is specifically for women...
but this religion is mostly based on culture... the culture here does not accept tattoos, so they (scholars who are dumber than bricks) included men in this.
so, if you have a tattoo, you are considered damned to eternity. it's like walking around and saying "yeah, i committed sodomy, got a problem?"
there aren't many harsh reprecusions (sp?), but you get a lot of idiots coming to you and giving you a hard time about it.

hadeeth of peace
T

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2012, 03:05:56 AM »

Well maybe the word raid was a little harsh, they asked all people employed by the city if they have tattoos...

Anyways, it was a big story in the news and the mayor said they will check that this will not happen again that people with tattoos are employed.

It's a problem of generations, for the 40-50 years plus it's a sigh of being a criminal (yakuza), but many younger people do have tats, so I guess it will be obsolete in a few generations.
But, it's still rather low class people that get tats.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2012, 03:37:26 AM »

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Someone bring me a bucket.  :-X :-X :-X

Looks like he could need one too, looks like he's hunched over puking. Probably overbulked

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2012, 07:11:33 AM »

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »

Lee looking good there

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2012, 07:16:45 AM »
the best one of all

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »
when i used to compete in bodybuilding i only had my shoulders and foot tattoed ,
now i have a half sleeve , wrists , shoulder , ribs , foot and full back
Myghty_max@hotmail.c

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 09:56:00 AM »
Louis-Philippe Jean looking huge there

365 pounds
Myghty_max@hotmail.c

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 09:57:39 AM »
the best one of all

That shit had to hurt. I have a couple tattoos and it hurt like hell getting them. I couldn't imagine hearing that buzzing right on your face.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 03:04:49 PM »
when i used to compete in bodybuilding i only had my shoulders and foot tattoed ,
now i have a half sleeve , wrists , shoulder , ribs , foot and full back

Translation: I have  a night job.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »
Big N might be one of the most retarded thread starters ever ..

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2012, 03:43:18 PM »
Well maybe the word raid was a little harsh, they asked all people employed by the city if they have tattoos...
Anyways, it was a big story in the news and the mayor said they will check that this will not happen again that people with tattoos are employed.
It's a problem of generations, for the 40-50 years plus it's a sigh of being a criminal (yakuza), but many younger people do have tats, so I guess it will be obsolete in a few generations.
But, it's still rather low class people that get tats.

sounds like a place that realy respects individuals rights
c

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2012, 03:46:38 PM »
sounds like a place that realy respects individuals rights

No, individual rights are fine here, jsut some things are culturally not accepted.

Try to show your tits on a US beach, you will go to jail for that in some places, how's that for individual rights?
Perfectly fine in Europe though.

How about steroids? Legal where I live, nobody gives a shit.

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »
Translation: I have  a night job.

Im a Sergent in a prison my friend , ia went to college , dont do drugs , have a familly and make more that 75000$ a year.
So NO tattoo are not juste for trash people
Myghty_max@hotmail.c

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 06:58:23 PM »
If you are a Sergeant you have to learn how to spell it. I know they have Sergeants in Corrections but I didn't know the inmates had NCO rankings. Just busting chops.

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 07:13:17 PM »
If you are a Sergeant you have to learn how to spell it. I know they have Sergeants in Corrections but I didn't know the inmates had NCO rankings. Just busting chops.

Sorry i'm a french guy son my english kinda sucks
and no im not a inmate lol
im a former police officer , former MP and now work in a prison
Myghty_max@hotmail.c

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 07:39:57 PM »
Just my upper arms. If you plan on getting a job above fast food, face, neck, hands, and forearms are no place for tats.
A

Maxxx Testosterone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • The ALPHA-MALE
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 07:45:17 PM »
Just my upper arms. If you plan on getting a job above fast food, face, neck, hands, and forearms are no place for tats.

agree for face lol

but i live in quebec Canada and here , doctors , nurses , firemans , police officer , military , ect.... between 25 and 35 all have tattoos , and full sleeve are not rare
Myghty_max@hotmail.c