Author Topic: Thor vs Silver Surfer! The Power of Lightning and Storm vs the Power Cosmic  (Read 6393 times)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Thor vs Silver Surfer, two of the most powerful superheroes in any comic universe clash in a battle for the ages!

Which is truly the more powerful force, Mighty Mjolnir or the Power Cosmic?

Who has the bigger indomitable spirit and heart?

Who has the better attributes?

Find out all the definitive information here and then you decide!!

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2012/05/thor-vs-silver-surfer.html

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Come on man.  This aint even close.  Surfer would annihilate Thor.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Come on man.  This aint even close.  Surfer would annihilate Thor.
Eh..... dont think so. I think it'd be pretty close for the most part.
I think he did a pretty good write up.

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!
Did I read that the creator Stan Lee wrote himself a comic where surfer says the hammer of thor is more powerfull?

End the debate pretty well!

I am a noon in these things but I just scrolled down the page for the conclusion!

And how boring must your world be that people actually spend time debating non-existing drawn characters?

Look at the universe and it is endless real information and possibilities!

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Did I read that the creator Stan Lee wrote himself a comic where surfer says the hammer of thor is more powerfull?

End the debate pretty well!

I am a noon in these things but I just scrolled down the page for the conclusion!

And how boring must your world be that people actually spend time debating non-existing drawn characters?

Look at the universe and it is endless real information and possibilities!

I don't debate anything, I just state the facts. And this match up brought out a bunch of revelations.

As for a boring life? I'm actually on week 13 of my diet and well on my way to becoming ripped as hell, beach and babes all the way. I'll compare my physique and conquests with yours anytime.

Anabol

• Getbig II
Thor is gay 100%. Look how he looks on Mikhail Sidorichev from 8:40

BustinAss

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • GH is a helluva drug!

I don't debate anything, I just state the facts. And this match up brought out a bunch of revelations.

As for a boring life? I'm actually on week 13 of my diet and well on my way to becoming ripped as hell, beach and babes all the way. I'll compare my physique and conquests with yours anytime.

uuuhhh tren just kicked in ya'll!

Cool them horses off son. You do know internet competition is like special olympics right?

I was talking about nerds that take this shit seriously.

Carry on with diet and banging of said whores (and post pics of those whores son, wtf!)

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
A battle of the ages!!!

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
What's better? A silversurfer with Thors hammer or Thor on silver surfers board?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
thor has beaten surfer too many times..and badly
choice is an illusion

mrgut

• Getbig II
Thor gets a mud hole stomped in him by a Surfer written to actually reflect his power and abilities.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Once again a brilliant, insightful write up my friend. Whilst on the evidence supplied it is clear Thor has an overall advantage, Mrgut brings to light a valid point in that the write ups seem to limit Surfers abilities to favour Thor. Maxed out he could be deemed as unstoppable by anything (barring Dr Manhattan - i always have to get him in!) but i dont think he has never truly had the imagination of the writers fully invested into him.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
Thanks, both guys are powerhouses.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I love how so many fanboys ignore everything you say, and then point to alternate universes to back up their points.

Makes me lulz.

Like someone claiming the Hulk got so mad that he picked up Mjolnir. Yeah, too bad it was in the "ultimates" universe. (If im remembering correctly)

Although, I think that the Hulk grabbed Thor's hand and made him beat himself with Mjolnir, but I dont think he ever actually picked it up.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
In regards to hulk I do not blive his strength is unlimited, because there is a limit to how mad he can get,
eg like the time betty was killed he got so mad he had a meltdown, and hulk can be knocked out before he gets mad and has been
its just that the writers have gone crazy with the hulk because hes popular.... back in the day when comics were written properly... and werent a cash cow for movies, hulk was knocked out by even iron man
now hulk is a 1 dimensional charcter anyone he faces ... he gets mad and knocks punchesthm out... such... nonsense, im waiting for them to writ a story of hulk facing galctus and beyonder, odin zeus, all at once and him getting super mad and beating thm all..... :-\
stopped reading marvl yrs ago..... because their comics are now garbage

choice is an illusion

indie-lad

• Getbig IV

This is true.

wild willie

• Getbig V
Silver Surfer is a bad ass!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
In regards to hulk I do not blive his strength is unlimited, because there is a limit to how mad he can get,
eg like the time betty was killed he got so mad he had a meltdown, and hulk can be knocked out before he gets mad and has been
its just that the writers have gone crazy with the hulk because hes popular.... back in the day when comics were written properly... and werent a cash cow for movies, hulk was knocked out by even iron man
now hulk is a 1 dimensional charcter anyone he faces ... he gets mad and knocks punchesthm out... such... nonsense, im waiting for them to writ a story of hulk facing galctus and beyonder, odin zeus, all at once and him getting super mad and beating thm all..... :-\
stopped reading marvl yrs ago..... because their comics are now garbage

Ha ha haters gonna hate...It don't get no betta than the mean green.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
What dire mishap has befallen thee ?

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
What dire mishap has befallen thee ?

:D