Author Topic: Oral anadrol vs inject anadrol  (Read 28770 times)

Spidey

• Getbig III
Oral anadrol vs inject anadrol
« on: May 21, 2012, 01:09:39 AM »
Ok.
So i have tons of experience with oral Adrol since it's one of my fav AAS. I know what to mix it with when to start and when to finish and exactly what my body feels\looks like.

But now i have access to some inj. Adrol and i have NEVER tried it in this form. It is 35mg\ml in oil solution. I was wondering the pros and cons and the inj frequency and the potency of it compared to oral 50mg form.

Anyone can help with this?

whitewidow

!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 01:29:15 AM »
Ok.
So i have tons of experience with oral Adrol since it's one of my fav AAS. I know what to mix it with when to start and when to finish and exactly what my body feels\looks like.

But now i have access to some inj. Adrol and i have NEVER tried it in this form. It is 35mg\ml in oil solution. I was wondering the pros and cons and the inj frequency and the potency of it compared to oral 50mg form.

Anyone can help with this?

well the oral anadrol some of it gets eaten up by your liver. with injectable anadrol it gets into your blood faster and is not as harsh on the liver. Hard to say I think they both work diffrent on diffrent people! But the injectable version is safer. either way It should work for you.if I were to choose I would use the tabs. for some reason those seem to work better for me then the injectable form. The tabs just seem to work better even though they are not as safe I would use the tabs. however you never know! like I was saying everyone responds diffrently and you might get better gains from the injectable form. I think the tabs work better and faster! I would love to here your opinion after you try the injectable version. seems like if injectable anadrol worked better!

the human grade companys would of made anadrol in a injectable form they though that would make anadrol work better. But all the USA companys make press tabs. They have a pretty decent bioavailability conversion. they are made pretty good to use by mouth.I think the harshness of taking anadrol is somewhat hype but it really is individual based.

Spidey

• Getbig III
Re: !
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 02:52:46 AM »
well the oral anadrol some of it gets eaten up by your liver. with injectable anadrol it gets into your blood faster and is not as harsh on the liver. Hard to say I think they both work diffrent on diffrent people! But the injectable version is safer. either way It should work for you.if I were to choose I would use the tabs. for some reason those seem to work better for me then the injectable form. The tabs just seem to work better even though they are not as safe I would use the tabs. however you never know! like I was saying everyone responds diffrently and you might get better gains from the injectable form. I think the tabs work better and faster! I would love to here your opinion after you try the injectable version. seems like if injectable anadrol worked better!

the human grade companys would of made anadrol in a injectable form they though that would make anadrol work better. But all the USA companys make press tabs. They have a pretty decent bioavailability conversion. they are made pretty good to use by mouth.I think the harshness of taking anadrol is somewhat hype but it really is individual based.

I can tell you that i take oral adrol for a minimum of 8 weeks and sometimes longer and i have my bloodwork done regularly and WHILE on cycle liver enzymes were elevated but not off the normal values.
So liver toxicity, i think, is exagerated.
What i would like to know is DOSAGES and INJECTION FREQUENCY for injectable adrol but i guess i will have to try and see.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 04:10:37 AM »
I can tell you that i take oral adrol for a minimum of 8 weeks and sometimes longer and i have my bloodwork done regularly and WHILE on cycle liver enzymes were elevated but not off the normal values.
What i would like to know is DOSAGES and INJECTION FREQUENCY for injectable adrol but i guess i will have to try and see.

well like I said oral harshness is overrated not just with anadrol but with all of the c17aa drugs. I will say M1T is pretty harsh stuff as is superdrol. but once again is is individual based and depend on the users health. I would Inject it at least 3-4 times a day. That is kind of low dose injectable anadrol. 50mg a ml is a better dose. then all you have to do is use a few shots a day. I thin using dbol and anadrol at the same time works very well once again some have to watch out got heotoxic sides but some won't have any problems at all! dbol and anadrol make a great mix. that makes a good inject 25mgdbol and 25mganadrol.

NoMoreLies

• Getbig II
  • CanadianMass.com
Re: Oral anadrol vs inject anadrol
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 07:30:13 AM »
Inject it once ed prenwork out, and you will love it. Keepnthe dose low to start. 35mg.
~

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 06:01:17 PM »

"So liver toxicity, i think, is exagerated."...It is BIG TIME !!!

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 06:52:35 PM »
everything is going to depend on the raws used to make the injectable anadrol. Of course all injectable anadrol is going to be UGL so some UGL's might have more potent injectable anadrol and other injectables as well. I said shoot it 3-4 times a day. But once again you have a low dose. I get a 50mg version and use 2ml preworkout.. so that would by like shooting 4ml of your version. of course the smartest thing is to always try a low dose and see how it treats you and if it does not seem to work at 1ml a day preworkout jump up the dose another ml. if that does not work I would try 3ml's pre-workout. I am used to taking 100-150mg oral anadrol. so I use about the same amount of injectable anadrol. for some reason the tabs I have used seem to work better.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 12:25:40 AM »
everything is going to depend on the raws used to make the injectable anadrol. Of course all injectable anadrol is going to be UGL so some UGL's might have more potent injectable anadrol and other injectables as well. I said shoot it 3-4 times a day. But once again you have a low dose. I get a 50mg version and use 2ml preworkout.. so that would by like shooting 4ml of your version. of course the smartest thing is to always try a low dose and see how it treats you and if it does not seem to work at 1ml a day preworkout jump up the dose another ml. if that does not work I would try 3ml's pre-workout. I am used to taking 100-150mg oral anadrol. so I use about the same amount of injectable anadrol. for some reason the tabs I have used seem to work better.

I never went over 50mg anadrol\day. Was thinking about going 100mg this time but would also like to try the injectable version.
I'll try 35mg ED pre-workout for a month and see how it goes then later on i'll add either a tab or 2ml's

Thanks

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 03:13:54 AM »
I never went over 50mg anadrol\day. Was thinking about going 100mg this time but would also like to try the injectable version.
I'll try 35mg ED pre-workout for a month and see how it goes then later on i'll add either a tab or 2ml's

Thanks

good idea! The lower you can keep your tolerance the better!Maybe one shot pre-workout is all you need. I used a 50mg version made by a top chef and I was used to taking 100mg-150mg of oral anadrol so I was using 2ml preworkout and sometime 1ml after workout

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 12:04:19 AM »
good idea! The lower you can keep your tolerance the better!Maybe one shot pre-workout is all you need. I used a 50mg version made by a top chef and I was used to taking 100mg-150mg of oral anadrol so I was using 2ml preworkout and sometime 1ml after workout

I'll try it and let you guys know how i like one over the other.
Tkx for the advice

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 07:08:24 PM »
dunno about drol but im currently taking 25mg dbol injection pre workout and it feels like at least 100mg in tabs

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2012, 02:54:48 AM »
dunno about drol but im currently taking 25mg dbol injection pre workout and it feels like at least 100mg in tabs

This is what i'm looking for! If the potency is bigger and if i can get away with the same results i would do .5ml inject instead of 1ml. i'm not a fan of big dosages and the less i can get away with the better  :D

Thank you man

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 05:07:53 AM »
Al depends on the chef and the raws he uses.

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 07:19:50 PM »
Yep for sure it depends on the lab..I personally use Kayne Pharma which is the number 1 ugl in all the province so stuff is 100% legit

I mix only 25mg dbol with 40mg test suspension and im experiencing the best workouts in my life..potency of injection is wayyyy better than orals