Author Topic: TUG-of-MITT: What Would a Romney Presidency Look Like -- More of Bush?  (Read 4085 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

Romney didn't earn anything.   He waged a dishonest campaign and outspent everyone 20 to  1

Romney is the foil.      Anyone not seeing that is delusional.   Romney s a piece of shit

Because they know Romney is a time bomb waiting to blow that will give Obama a second term on a platter

I fucking hate romney.

!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You can put down Bush but the economy was good under him until the Congress went Democratic during his reign.  That's when the out of control spending and adjustable rate mortgages were given to unqualified home owners pushed by the democratic congress. 

I will admit it's the end of the GOP.  More and more Americans are demanding and getting hand outs from the goverment. It's only a matter of time before they will run out of workers tax money given to the slackers. Free health care, two years of unemployment; social security for life for a bs disability, mortgage forgiveness, free money to privately selected businessess, and a host of others.

What does the GOP offer? They want and I want a smaller govermnent and less taken out of my check in the form of taxes. GOP wants private business to strive and the democrates want control of big buisness. It's funny though the democrats have no problems taking money from the rich they claim to despise so much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Please ask Ron to consolidate some of the subforums.  Otherwise, post this shit on the politics board.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
At this point a Bush presidency would be an improvement.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
You can put down Bush but the economy was good under him until the Congress went Democratic during his reign.  That's when the out of control spending and adjustable rate mortgages were given to unqualified home owners pushed by the democratic congress. 

I will admit it's the end of the GOP.  More and more Americans are demanding and getting hand outs from the goverment. It's only a matter of time before they will run out of workers tax money given to the slackers. Free health care, two years of unemployment; social security for life for a bs disability, mortgage forgiveness, free money to privately selected businessess, and a host of others.

What does the GOP offer? They want and I want a smaller govermnent and less taken out of my check in the form of taxes. GOP wants private business to strive and the democrates want control of big buisness. It's funny though the democrats have no problems taking money from the rich they claim to despise so much.

Right, because the government shrank under Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II, and has only grown under Democratic Administrations. Hey, wait a minute!

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Right, because the government shrank under Reagan, Bush I, and Bush II, and has only grown under Democratic Administrations. Hey, wait a minute!

BUUUUMMPPPP

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
At this point a Bush presidency would be an improvement.

Yes we need to start some wars and crash the economy like in 2008 ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUUUUMMPPPP

Hey sparky the clown - Obama has spent more in 3 years than bush over 8 you delusional nut.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

We already did in Yemen, Lybia, Egypt and unless you have notice the economy is no better than it was in 2008 you incompetent boob. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

And even with those wars the government was spending less on an annual basis than under Obama.

And even with those wars UE was lower, less people on welfare and deficit was lower even in 2008.

So what is your point? Right. You have none.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
We already did in Yemen, Lybia, Egypt and unless you have notice the economy is no better than it was in 2008 you incompetent boob. 

If you honestly believe the economy isnt better now than in 2008 you should seriously fuck off this board.

You are a GOP lobbyist and full of shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If you honestly believe the economy isnt better now than in 2008 you should seriously fuck off this board.

LOL - by what measure is it better other than a rebound in the stock market. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And even with those wars the government was spending less on an annual basis than under Obama.

And even with those wars UE was lower, less people on welfare and deficit was lower even in 2008.

So what is your point? Right. You have none.

Oh. And how could I forget. Gas prices were lower. Yeah, that little thing that Dems liked to blame Bush for, but now are so sensitive when any blame is cast upon lil' barry.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I gave you FOUR things that were better under Bush EVEN in 2008. Three of them very important economic indicators. Show me where under Obama, anywhere in the last 3 1/2 years that those indicators have been better than even 2008. UE, annual government expenditures, deficit, the number of people on welfare and gas prices.

Go ahead, sparky.  Provide the proof.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

LOL - by what measure is it better other than a rebound in the stock market. 

Lol tell me one more time you 2 are not GOP lobbyists

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-february-28-2012/i-can-t-believe-it-got-better-

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lol tell me one more time you 2 are not GOP lobbyists

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-february-28-2012/i-can-t-believe-it-got-better-

Hey idiot - instead of relying on comedians and clowns for your arguments - tell me other than the stock market what is better than in 2008. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hey idiot - instead of relying on comedians and clowns for your arguments - tell me other than the stock market what is better than in 2008. 

This comedian is un-biased unlike the conservative shit you get your "news" from

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This comedian is un-biased unlike the conservative shit you get your "news" from

case closed - you can't name even one thing better than the stock market that is better than 2008.   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

There is nothing else better. Not UE, not the amount of welfare recipients, not gas prices, not the deficit, and not the annual government expenses. NOTHING IS BETTER. PERIOD.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
There is nothing else better. Not UE, not the amount of welfare recipients, not gas prices, not the deficit, and not the annual government expenses. NOTHING IS BETTER. PERIOD.

Tell me you are not brain-washed again you sound exactly like these parrots

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I gave you FOUR things that were better under Bush EVEN in 2008. Three of them very important economic indicators. Show me where under Obama, anywhere in the last 3 1/2 years that those indicators have been better than even 2008. UE, annual government expenditures, deficit, the number of people on welfare and gas prices.

Go ahead, sparky.  Provide the proof.

Your own fucking candidate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Your own fucking candidate

LOL - give me some stats you delusional jackass? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Romney again

&feature=related

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!