Author Topic: Video of Travon Martin Boxing.  (Read 5581 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Video of Travon Martin Boxing.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 12:07:39 PM »
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82409033

So what???  They are playing around.  I used to do that a lot growing up along with bench pressing outside.  There's not much to do in the ghetto when you don't have any money
A

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 12:23:56 PM »

So what???  They are playing around.  I used to do that a lot growing up along with bench pressing outside.  There's not much to do in the ghetto when you don't have any money

Well, that would explain what caused your brain damage.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 01:31:23 PM »
Eh... cant say I didnt do the same thing at 17 in a friends backyard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 01:34:21 PM »
Wow, and the other kid didn't feel the need to shoot trayvon.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »
Wow, and the other kid didn't feel the need to shoot trayvon.
Wow, they were wearing gloves, they were friends, and he DIDNT have his head being bashed into the concrete. Pretty sure I wouldnt blast my friend over a boxing match either, tardcard.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 01:50:50 PM »
Wow, they were wearing gloves, they were friends, and he DIDNT have his head being bashed into the concrete. Pretty sure I wouldnt blast my friend over a boxing match either, tardcard.

I also noticed the other kid didn't have to chase trayvon for 2 blocks, and wasn't calling him a punk and an asshole.

nor did he believe trayvon stole his bike.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 01:52:19 PM »
I also noticed the other kid didn't have to chase trayvon for 2 blocks, and wasn't calling him a punk and an asshole.

nor did he believe trayvon stole his bike.
Lulz. Too bad there is nothing illegal about following some dude your calling in, and then turning back to your vehicle.

No where did he say he believed Trayvon stole his bike you dingus.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2012, 01:59:17 PM »
Lulz. Too bad there is nothing illegal about following some dude your calling in, and then turning back to your vehicle.

No where did he say he believed Trayvon stole his bike you dingus.

ZImm created a set of circumstances where trayvon feared for his life.   Trayvon feared he was about to be killed by the older man calling him names, chasing him for blocks in the darkness.

Any of us would strike the armed man as he approached us.  Cause it's already on, at that point.  You try running at a cop full speed WITH A GUN in the middle of night after chasing him 2 blocks, watch your ass get capped.

So yeah, the guy created such a sense of fear in the kid, stalking him in the darkeness then egging a fight so he could shoot him.  Any of us could do the same.  Load up the twin glock 23s, put on a smile and chase strangers thry the night as they walk home from stores.  Then, get them to fist fight, and shoot them.

Yeah, zimm's a regular hero.  The state agrees, and woudl like to offer him free room & board for 25 years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2012, 02:01:13 PM »
ZImm created a set of circumstances where trayvon feared for his life.   Trayvon feared he was about to be killed by the older man calling him names, chasing him for blocks in the darkness.

Any of us would strike the armed man as he approached us.  Cause it's already on, at that point.  You try running at a cop full speed WITH A GUN in the middle of night after chasing him 2 blocks, watch your ass get capped.

So yeah, the guy created such a sense of fear in the kid, stalking him in the darkeness then egging a fight so he could shoot him.  Any of us could do the same.  Load up the twin glock 23s, put on a smile and chase strangers thry the night as they walk home from stores.  Then, get them to fist fight, and shoot them.

Yeah, zimm's a regular hero.  The state agrees, and woudl like to offer him free room & board for 25 years.

You really are out there, approaching Himberberg levels   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 02:05:09 PM »
where did you get this video    pointless videos.com  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2012, 02:06:16 PM »
where did you get this video    pointless videos.com  :D :D :D

Was wondering when you were going to crawl out from under your rock to pollute the board again w commie propaganda. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2012, 02:08:37 PM »
Was wondering when you were going to crawl out from under your rock to pollute the board again w commie propaganda. 

:D :D been on vacation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2012, 02:10:05 PM »
:D :D been on vacation

What did you get convicted and sentenced for? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2012, 02:13:46 PM »

You really are out there, approaching Himberberg levels  

insult without addressing my point.   You concede my point then.  Sweet!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2012, 02:32:11 PM »
insult without addressing my point.   You concede my point then.  Sweet!
Your point, is moot, because someone cant attack someone based on fear, otherwise my wife would shoot everyone that looks at her.
Especially the fact they cant seem to refute that he turned around and headed back to his truck. Dude got jumped, and then after having his head pounded on the concrete, he pulled his sidearm and shot the dude.

Your story is full of conjecture and ignoring facts that havent been refuted yet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2012, 02:35:50 PM »
Your point, is moot, because someone cant attack someone based on fear, otherwise my wife would shoot everyone that looks at her.
Especially the fact they cant seem to refute that he turned around and headed back to his truck. Dude got jumped, and then after having his head pounded on the concrete, he pulled his sidearm and shot the dude.

Your story is full of conjecture and ignoring facts that havent been refuted yet.

yes, you CAN shoot someone out of fear.

If I run at you with a knife, you can very legally shoot me.
If you have a heart condition and I run at you with fists, you CAN shoot me - because you feared for your life.

You do know that, right?  You don't have to wait for the person to strike you.  You can get slapped and claim it.  You can never even be struck, but if you're an 80 year old woman and Jay cutler is running at you with fists clenched, you CAN legally shoot - if you fear for your life.

it's up to the JURY to decide if it was a credible threat, or you just wanted trigger time.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 02:43:54 PM »
yes, you CAN shoot someone out of fear.

If I run at you with a knife, you can very legally shoot me.
If you have a heart condition and I run at you with fists, you CAN shoot me - because you feared for your life.

You do know that, right?  You don't have to wait for the person to strike you.  You can get slapped and claim it.  You can never even be struck, but if you're an 80 year old woman and Jay cutler is running at you with fists clenched, you CAN legally shoot - if you fear for your life.

it's up to the JURY to decide if it was a credible threat, or you just wanted trigger time.
So wait.. are you now acknowledging that it was ok for Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon cause he was scared? Cause you just said that its ok to shoot somone running at you with a knife, hell never even being struck... so I take it that following that logic, its ok to shoot someone who is beating your face into the concrete after you gave up following him in your neighborhood and turned around back to your truck.

Check, mate. Thanks for playing 240.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 03:06:59 PM »
So wait.. are you now acknowledging that it was ok for Zimmerman to shoot Trayvon cause he was scared? Cause you just said that its ok to shoot somone running at you with a knife, hell never even being struck... so I take it that following that logic, its ok to shoot someone who is beating your face into the concrete after you gave up following him in your neighborhood and turned around back to your truck.

240 can't even keep his babbling posts straight.  He can't even recognize when he is refuting his own "points".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2012, 03:47:30 PM »

Actually, it was trayvon's neighborhood.  His destination was 1 block from the shooting. Zimmerman lived on the other side of the park.  

Shockwave, you've seen my posts repeatedly saying "THE SHOOT ITSELF WAS LEGAL" - cause I believe it was.

I believe he'll be convicted for causing the shitstorm, and for lying to police.  Period.
[/quote]

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2012, 03:48:24 PM »
240, how do you know/what makes you think trayvon knew zimmerman was armed before the altercation took place?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 03:52:18 PM »
Actually, it was trayvon's neighborhood.  His destination was 1 block from the shooting. Zimmerman lived on the other side of the park.  

Shockwave, you've seen my posts repeatedly saying "THE SHOOT ITSELF WAS LEGAL" - cause I believe it was.

I believe he'll be convicted for causing the shitstorm, and for lying to police.  Period.

If the shoot was LEGAL, then he didnt do anything wrong.
You dont even know wtf youre arguing, do you?
He's not being brought up on charges of lying to the police, or for causing a "shitstorm", hes on trial for fucking intentional murder. And if they cant prove it, he's a free man..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2012, 04:06:18 PM »
If the shoot was LEGAL, then he didnt do anything wrong.
You dont even know wtf youre arguing, do you?
He's not being brought up on charges of lying to the police, or for causing a "shitstorm", hes on trial for fucking intentional murder. And if they cant prove it, he's a free man..

If he lied to cops, he broke the law.   And when you're legally allowed to shoot based only on "YOUR WORD", you shouldn't be lying.

Zimmer is a cawksucker for causing the mess, for trying to be a wannabe cop, for lying and exaggerating shit on the phone, and for shooting someone cause he couldn't fight. 

but the shoot was legal.  He shot legally, but did a bunch of other shit wrong and caused this mess, so his ass will be punished by the jury for it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2012, 04:06:59 PM »
240, how do you know/what makes you think trayvon knew zimmerman was armed before the altercation took place?

cause fat insecure pricks like zimmerman who are running in the dark after a burglar on drugs is going to have his hand on the butt of his gun.

And you know this, man.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012, 04:24:33 PM »
cause fat insecure pricks like zimmerman who are running in the dark after a burglar on drugs is going to have his hand on the butt of his gun.

And you know this, man.
LMFAO BWHAHHAHAHAHAHA

thats your proof/reasoning?