Author Topic: Going through the security in line at the airport in Portland, OR.....  (Read 738 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Going through the security in line at the airport in Portland, OR.....

And i noticed this sign that essentially said that if you are over the age of 75 you dont have to take off your sweater, jacket or shoes.

WHAT THE FUCK?

so if you are over 75 there is no chance you could be jacket or shoe bomb terrorist?

This is so fucking stupid.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
And i noticed this sign that essentially said that if you are over the age of 75 you dont have to take off your sweater, jacket or shoes.
WHAT THE FUCK?
so if you are over 75 there is no chance you could be jacket or shoe bomb terrorist?

they're tired of seeing the sagging tittays at that age.

and dont get me started on old people feet.  would not hit.

OzmO

• Getbig V

they're tired of seeing the sagging tittays at that age.

and dont get me started on old people feet.  would not hit.

You would and you know it.  Admit who you are. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You would and you know it.  Admit who you are. 

I'm a man with a curious eye who passes thru gym locker rooms 2 or 3 times a week when I muster the energy to lift.

it's more of a morbid curiosity "Will I look like that when I'm a romney supporter? (old and senile)"

And what is a feet freak called anyway?  Podiaphile?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

WHAT THE FUCK?

I had a problem with them searching grandmas until I talked to a TSA guy who mentioned "planting," where terrorists can place items with unsuspecting people.  I don't think that justifies groping, but it does make sense to check their bags. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I had a problem with them searching grandmas until I talked to a TSA guy who mentioned "planting," where terrorists can place items with unsuspecting people.  I don't think that justifies groping, but it does make sense to check their bags. 

nothing wrong with searching old people.  remember that old dude that went postal at the DC museum a few years back?  you never know when theyre gonna snap too.  search them just like everyone else. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I'm in favor of just letting everyone bring everything.  Let axhmed bring what he wants, let me bring my AK and let it be.

OzmO

• Getbig V

If you think about it though, it makes them checking people under 75 with jackets and shoes stupid.  It shows its a waste of time and nothing more than an unneeded inconvenience. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
If you think about it though, it makes them checking people under 75 with jackets and shoes stupid.  It shows its a waste of time and nothing more than an unneeded inconvenience. 

I really do question how efficient they are.  I absolutely hate those scanners.  Having to take off everything is a real pain, in addition to the fact they are so intrusive. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
I really do question how efficient they are.  I absolutely hate those scanners.  Having to take off everything is a real pain, in addition to the fact they are so intrusive. 

On my trip to Portland last week I went through the scanners twice with a nylon & plastic belt on (the kind you get with hiking pants) that I didn't take off and they didn't catch it.  Also on both ways through I didn't take out my liquids in a plastic bag at all and had a zippo in my carry oms that they didn't catch lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
On my trip to Portland last week I went through the scanners twice with a nylon & plastic belt on (the kind you get with hiking pants) that I didn't take off and they didn't catch it.  Also on both ways through I didn't take out my liquids in a plastic bag at all and had a zippo in my carry oms that they didn't catch lol.

are you a smoker, ozmo?

First you're a UFOer, then you text while you drive... now this?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Yeah.  Same here.  I've actually done experiements where I've left stuff in my check-ins just to see if they would make me take it out.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
are you a smoker, ozmo?

First you're a UFOer, then you text while you drive... now this?

Me smoke'em cigars  ;D

I know, shocking isn't it? 

It was a special Zippo (49er logo on it  :))

OzmO

• Getbig V
Yeah.  Same here.  I've actually done experiements where I've left stuff in my check-ins just to see if they would make me take it out.   :)

Most of the time they don't do they?  that's how it is with me.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

You are anti Ron Paul so you should have no issue with it really.  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Most of the time they don't do they?  that's how it is with me.

Nope.  Then I'll get flagged for a random screening where they check for bomb residue on my hands or something.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You are anti Ron Paul so you should have no issue with it really.  :D

I am not anti Ron Paul.  Just not a Paulbot.   :)  And I HATE those scanners.   >:(