Author Topic: John Ramano fired from VPX? The truth?  (Read 26573 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Suicide Alert: Romano
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2012, 04:18:26 PM »
What exactly did they do to Blechman? Stolen his ladyshave and foundation?

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Suicide Alert
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2012, 04:23:37 PM »
Romano doesn't seem like the sort to off himself, though I suppose it is possible. More likely, he will find another way to produce little to nothing for society while simultaneously leeching off of it still further.
   may I ask what your contribution is to society? Im only asking out of curiosity since your posts make you out to sound like the second coming of mother theresa, bless her soul.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2012, 06:32:18 PM »
What exactly did they do to Blechman? Stolen his ladyshave and foundation?

Stabbed him in the back after giving convicted felons a chance
Then mocking him for having the balls to fire them

Who got the last laugh John? Look in the mirror if your jail cell has one that is

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2012, 06:49:36 PM »
1. If you have the time maybe you can substantiate the claim that I'm making myself out to be Christ Reborn in any of my posts.

2. Mother Theresa was a POS that helped suppress women's rights and only did certain good deeds in the name of mythology (i.e., not "for goodness' sake" like normal human beings). See Christopher Hitchen's (RIP) "The Missionary Position."

3. I'm not going to begin listing personal details on this message board, but I can establish in a negative fashion that I contribute more to society than John Giovanoli by telling you what I haven't done: I haven't ripped off elderly persons in a fraudulent investment scheme, and wouldn't be caught dead doing so.

Hope this helps.        wow didnt know romano did that shit, didnt even know he changed his name. scumbag is right.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2012, 06:52:12 PM »
I'm okay as long as he films it ... if he wants to kill himself.
You should probably spend more time learning English and less posting your meaningless pleas for attention on Getbig.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2012, 06:59:18 PM »
I heard Romano was shagging your MUM!
V

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2012, 07:45:16 PM »
i seriously have no clue who this guy is and what he did wrong, anyone any info lol

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2012, 08:23:18 PM »
i seriously have no clue who this guy is and what he did wrong, anyone any info lol

Well he tried every drug known to man and only managed to invert his chest.

He's on the ropes now.  Not many prospects for him.  Look for him to end up on the wrong end of a mexican cartel video within a few years when his failed career as a drug mule flops.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2012, 08:44:45 PM »
Has he ever joined forces with MuscleTech?

That joint is the epicenter of lies, deceit and horseshit.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2012, 08:53:46 PM »

That joint is the epicenter of lies, deceit and horseshit.

No, that would be the NPC and IFBB!

chess315

« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2012, 01:27:15 AM »
Romano doesn't seem like the sort to off himself, though I suppose it is possible. More likely, he will find another way to produce little to nothing for society while simultaneously leeching off of it still further.
this ^^^ people that scam others seem to enjoy life more then anyone else pretty hard to off yourself making free money lol

Purge_WTF

« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2012, 06:58:27 AM »
I don't dislike him, I'm praying he finds Jesus... :-*

I just did that.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2012, 07:02:59 AM »
jesus has a strange sense of humor imo, i think he was the type of kid who burned aints with fire
R

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2012, 09:15:26 AM »
romano being on 'parole' means he was convicted of a felony and he's been to prison.... when was this? and what was he convicted of?

BTW.... there's scumbags everywhere in bodybuilding that are 'worse' than these guys. At least Palumbo did his time and didn't rat on everybody he could (Vic, Jason Arntz,...)... sure, he used his web articles to pump his counterfit parabolan back in '99 or so... but at least he's not selling musclettech to kids promising them a 1532% in their bench with nitrotech and taking their lunch money.

he was a steroid dealer... a drug dealer. we're all adults and know there's a risk buying something on the black market. if you buy bunk shit, find the guy and make him pay... just like if some crackhead bought some bunk crack, he'd make the dealer pay...... but it's rare with steroid users to do that. if you don't like something he did, go take care of it.. crying like a little sissy about how you got ripped off makes you look like... well, a sissy. dealers who sell bunk shit will continue to sell bunk shit until somebody does something to them...... that's dave.

one thing about prison...... when you're "in", you realize all the wayyyy easier ways to make a buck legally. so when you get out, you get to working on other means of legit income.  (compared to selling juice). you buy an amp of sust for $1.20? if you but in quantity... and if you sell in bulk, you can get $4.20 an amp, or sell individually for $7-9 each... plus the possibility of getting caught... plus the possibility of you yourself getting ripped off when it's time to re-up....... when you sell supplements, you have a $.22 product and you're selling it for $4 without the paranoia of getting caught or ripped off.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2012, 09:24:05 AM »
thats true about the bodybuilders who get caught selling juice ratting everyone out, atleast it was that way in jersey. ive seen that crap to many times and its messed up, these dudes walk around the gym playing the role and then they get pinched and 15 + people are getting indicted a week later.
R

michaelianmath

• Getbig I
Re: John Romano FIRED at VPX?
« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2012, 11:50:01 AM »

For all of you character assassins, I would like to share with you the John Romano I know.  There is good and bad in all of us.  I have known John since he was in his mid twenties.  We have lost track of each other on and off over the years.  I haven't seen him for at least ten years but hope one of you will help put me back in touch with him during this difficult time.

John was a good friend.  He was the contractor and investor on many real estate deals.  He always had a great attitude, sense of humor and that twinkle in his eye that indicated mischief.

Many of you don't know this.  John attended the Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park, New York, where he became an incredible cook and also learned a lot about nutrition.  He was chef at many fine restaurants.  The meals he cooked for my parties and dinners for me and my wife were incredible.  He had a real way with deserts and, of course, italian food.  He could take an almost empty cupboard and make a great meal.

John loved automobiles.  He built a classic sports car from the ground up in one of my garages.  He just knew how.

John and Shelley lived in the guest house of my home in Malibu from 1990-1994.  Shelley was the apple of John's eye.  He cared for her dearly.  He made sure she ate the right stuff, didn't kill herself training, and was the best she could be, and she was.  He doted over her.  They were madly in love.  I saw them everyday, so I could observe.  She was ecstatic when he asked her to marry him.  I threw their wedding reception in Mexico.  They loved Mexico.  News magazine interviews with Shelley were held in my house and John made sure that she was relaxed for them.  They used sign language a lot and he and Shelley were able to communicate privately and publicly that way.  He had her back.

John has a wicked sense of humor.  He is extremely articulate, as you can see in his articles.  He is very, very smart.  Don't ever count him out.  He will be back, stronger than ever, with a better forum for his thoughts. 

Our hearts go out to Shelley's family.  She was a very special, engaging, and beautiful girl.  To a certain extent, John helped he realize that.

If any of you have information as to where I might contact John,  I would appreciate your help.

I have not attempted to change any of your minds but merely show you a side to John that you may never have known about.

michaelianmath

• Getbig I
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2012, 11:53:03 AM »

One final thing about John.  In November 1993 when all the houses around me were burning to the ground, John was there working two hoses keeping my house from danger.   The house survived, thanks to John.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2012, 12:00:21 PM »
^^^ Of course he did!
?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2012, 12:03:26 PM »
I'm sure you can Google/Facebook/Twitter/whatever him

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2012, 12:13:02 PM »
One final thing about John.  In November 1993 when all the houses around me were burning to the ground, John was there working two hoses keeping my house from danger.   The house survived, thanks to John.

I think that John Romano is an extremely bright fellow, very talented, a spontaneously witty radio host, and an incredible writer.. I feel the same way about Lee Priest.. On top of all that, Lee is incredibly funny and entertaining.. Too bad the show is gone.. But hey, one door closes, another one opens..

michaelianmath

• Getbig I
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2012, 12:48:53 PM »

One more important thing.  When John was living with me his two girls, Chrissie and Danni were with him all the time.  I have two girls that are their age and they were in and out of my house and swimming pool all of the time.  John was a great dad and loves his girls very much.  So if one of them is spewing vitriol it is most likely coming from their Mom who John did not get along very well.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2012, 06:18:11 PM »
For all of you character assassins, I would like to share with you the John Romano I know.  There is good and bad in all of us.  I have known John since he was in his mid twenties.  We have lost track of each other on and off over the years.  I haven't seen him for at least ten years but hope one of you will help put me back in touch with him during this difficult time.

John was a good friend.  He was the contractor and investor on many real estate deals.  He always had a great attitude, sense of humor and that twinkle in his eye that indicated mischief.

Many of you don't know this.  John attended the Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park, New York, where he became an incredible cook and also learned a lot about nutrition.  He was chef at many fine restaurants.  The meals he cooked for my parties and dinners for me and my wife were incredible.  He had a real way with deserts and, of course, italian food.  He could take an almost empty cupboard and make a great meal.

John loved automobiles.  He built a classic sports car from the ground up in one of my garages.  He just knew how.

John and Shelley lived in the guest house of my home in Malibu from 1990-1994.  Shelley was the apple of John's eye.  He cared for her dearly.  He made sure she ate the right stuff, didn't kill herself training, and was the best she could be, and she was.  He doted over her.  They were madly in love.  I saw them everyday, so I could observe.  She was ecstatic when he asked her to marry him.  I threw their wedding reception in Mexico.  They loved Mexico.  News magazine interviews with Shelley were held in my house and John made sure that she was relaxed for them.  They used sign language a lot and he and Shelley were able to communicate privately and publicly that way.  He had her back.

John has a wicked sense of humor.  He is extremely articulate, as you can see in his articles.  He is very, very smart.  Don't ever count him out.  He will be back, stronger than ever, with a better forum for his thoughts. 

Our hearts go out to Shelley's family.  She was a very special, engaging, and beautiful girl.  To a certain extent, John helped he realize that.

If any of you have information as to where I might contact John,  I would appreciate your help.

I have not attempted to change any of your minds but merely show you a side to John that you may never have known about.

Sure thing buddy John. Get a real job and maybe you won't get thrown back in for violating your parole when you have to explain why you were fired from VPX

Great person, talented writer, incredible father...  ::)

More like drug dealing, lying, backstabbing, scumbag convict

One door closes, one cell opens

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2012, 06:50:49 PM »

Sure thing buddy John. Get a real job and maybe you won't get thrown back in for violating your parole when you have to explain why you were fired from VPX

Great person, talented writer, incredible father...  ::)

More like drug dealing, lying, backstabbing, scumbag convict

One door closes, one cell opens
Like I said, the gimmicks are coming out to defend themselves. Fucking pathetic.
T

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2012, 03:25:48 AM »
Like I said, the gimmicks are coming out to defend themselves. Fucking pathetic.

No kidding
Couldn't be more obvious ... All of a sudden someone from Romanos past decides to joint get big and post
 ::)

How can I contact him? Look in the mirror John or don't they have one in your cell

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2012, 06:57:11 AM »

Yes, he was a decent cook and he should have stayed that way....Instead he turned into some self absorbed prick obsessed with steroids.....BTW, it doesn't make up for the fact that he went to prison for ripping off a bunch of elderly people of their life savings from a trading scam.....Romano deserves everything he gets.
A