Author Topic: Paul Dillett - 1993 Arnold Classic - Video PICS!!!  (Read 18778 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Paul Dillett - 1993 Arnold Classic - Video PICS!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2012, 12:26:42 PM »
no, possibly nerve damage or something dealing with neurological dealing with his inability to train or hit poses---that shaking shit looks weird. I mean, we all can shake from hitting a shot, particularly arms, but his was disturbing. It looked like he labored with it.

Sometimes his delta looked highly detailed, and other times they didn't. Could it be escilene? I don't know---but we do know that Flex and Kev used tons of it back in the 90s.
Do you mean injecting esiciline into the delts causing nereve damage, or esiciline injected for temporary size gain?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2012, 12:30:41 PM »
no, possibly nerve damage or something dealing with neurological dealing with his inability to train or hit poses---that shaking shit looks weird. I mean, we all can shake from hitting a shot, particularly arms, but his was disturbing. It looked like he labored with it.

Sometimes his delta looked highly detailed, and other times they didn't. Could it be escilene? I don't know---but we do know that Flex and Kev used tons of it back in the 90s.

His back was subpar and it wasn't because he couldn't train or pose , watch the video he poses fine ( although he doesn't hold his shots long enough ) he has a middleweights back and everything else is super heavyweight

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2012, 12:39:41 PM »
Do you mean injecting esiciline into the delts causing nerve damage, or esiciline injected for temporary size gain?
No, what he met was maybe the lack of details could have been from injecting esiclene and he is only saying maybe. I actually heard this from someone close to Paul that he never pinned anywhere but the delts, so that definitely equals multiple injections daily in the shoulders, If your dropping 20+ cc of juice in each shoulder weekly it could result in the same effects as esiclene but only temporary and not as dramatic

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2012, 12:42:57 PM »

Watch his back disappear from the back  :-X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2012, 01:23:25 PM »
Anyone who has ever seen Paul train back more than once could see that he used his biceps more than his back. Lee Priest did the same thing. And Paul couldn't do a pull up to save his life.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2012, 02:05:10 PM »
Anyone who has ever seen Paul train back more than once could see that he used his biceps more than his back. Lee Priest did the same thing. And Paul couldn't do a pull up to save his life.

I remember Dorian taking the piss out of Paul and Charles Glass about just that.  He said it was obvious Paul didn't know how to pull with his lats and Glass just stood there and did his usual, "Come on baby contrack, contrack, baby, contrack!" :D 

I honestly DO think with better training, the man could've improved his back a good bit.  But we all know the poor fuck was lazy as hell, and back training can be almost as nasty as a puke-bucket leg program (if not worse).  Couple that with his asthma, unmovable objects in the form of Yates and Coleman, and maybe I'd half-ass my back training too  ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2012, 02:21:01 PM »

Watch his back disappear from the back  :-X
He still does not hit his poses from the back correctly! His rear lat spread is not that bad! When he puts his arms up all you see are his rear delts! Maybe if he knew how to pull his lats out from the rear he would have looked better! He doesn't hold his poses especially from the back. Agreed his back does not have enough detail! Still think it was the way he trained his back!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2012, 02:28:03 PM »
He has more mass in his rear delts than most have in their pecs!   

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2012, 07:29:00 PM »
In the video, Arnold rips him about his 'posing' or lack there of ... kinda sad , its like he never saw a mirror.
L

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2012, 08:53:39 PM »
false

paul dillett had a good back and was the best bber of all time no question ty

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2012, 08:58:19 PM »
overrated beyond belief.

There are a handful of "freaky" pictures of his veins popping and him towering over others due to his height.  That's what makes him "freaky."

He however could not hold a pose.  His whole posing routine was a mess.

He didn't even train his back.

He had great arms and a good chest.

and Paul did indeed had a gut.  Something he actually hid well.  You can find some pictures with his gut showing.

dynamike

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2012, 12:51:16 AM »

The End.......

Has anyone ever found a video of this?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2012, 01:46:36 AM »
Do you mean injecting esiciline into the delts causing nereve damage, or esiciline injected for temporary size gain?

Oil

Oil has been in use since early 90s, and clever use mid 90s onwards. Intelligent use of oil to strech muscle fascia pre training, and to augment the size of muscle.
Delts and arms.
How did guys like flex, priest, ruhl, dillett, nasser, mattarazzo get the delts and arms? Esiclene went out in the 80s and early 90s, the guys don't talk about oil

Flex and nasser are examples later in career of abuse to play catch up with their past physiques , but they ALWAYS used oil, just you couldn't tell. Flex 93 was full of oil already, but clever use

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2012, 04:25:56 AM »
Has anyone ever found a video of this?

No.

Apparently nobody filmed this contest.

naturalbodybuilder

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2012, 05:03:47 AM »
drug adict and all round fitl

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2012, 05:33:08 AM »
Oil

Oil has been in use since early 90s, and clever use mid 90s onwards. Intelligent use of oil to strech muscle fascia pre training, and to augment the size of muscle.
Delts and arms.
How did guys like flex, priest, ruhl, dillett, nasser, mattarazzo get the delts and arms? Esiclene went out in the 80s and early 90s, the guys don't talk about oil

Flex and nasser are examples later in career of abuse to play catch up with their past physiques , but they ALWAYS used oil, just you couldn't tell. Flex 93 was full of oil already, but clever use

Flex spoke about had a plastic surgeon inject it! Think he first showed up with it in the 98 olympia!

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2012, 06:06:25 AM »
A back as good as Gary Strydoms.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2012, 08:03:39 AM »
Flex spoke about had a plastic surgeon inject it! Think he first showed up with it in the 98 olympia!
first time it was noticed, because his physique was on the decline, and he tried to make up for it with more oil, much like nasser

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2012, 09:32:50 AM »
No.

Apparently nobody filmed this contest.
i believe it was the 'dairy queen classic'

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2012, 09:38:52 AM »
overrated beyond belief.

There are a handful of "freaky" pictures of his veins popping and him towering over others due to his height.  That's what makes him "freaky."

and Paul did indeed had a gut.  Something he actually hid well.  You can find some pictures with his gut showing.

ur an idiot midget

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2012, 06:10:19 PM »
Oil

Delts and arms.

No i dont think Flex was FULL of oil in 93... AFTER 93 yup, although i hear what your saying about Esiclene in the 80s good point, Mattarazzo, Dillets, and Priests arms were MOSTLY Genetic and IMO it wasnt til there Places started going down-hill the Obvious signs of Oil use More so in the Delts was becoming more and more Evident and with Nasser and Flex there arms were taking on Ridiculous amounts from 97 onwards both Flexs and Nassers arms in particular looked Embarrassing in 99.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »
overrated beyond belief.

The only pics that I've seen of Paul with a gut are offseason pics, when he was about 320+ pounds.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2012, 07:41:19 PM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2012, 10:03:07 PM »
No i dont think Flex was FULL of oil in 93... AFTER 93 yup, although i hear what your saying about Esiclene in the 80s good point, Mattarazzo, Dillets, and Priests arms were MOSTLY Genetic and IMO it wasnt til there Places started going down-hill the Obvious signs of Oil use More so in the Delts was becoming more and more Evident and with Nasser and Flex there arms were taking on Ridiculous amounts from 97 onwards both Flexs and Nassers arms in particular looked Embarrassing in 99.
I think we're saying more or less the same, guys likelevrone,  flex, priest, matarrazzo all have good arms naturally, but did supplement with oil, making them even freakier and bigger, and as physiques decline, becomes more obvious, as they may also play catch up with more oil
De mayo was another

I think (my speculation - I wasn't there with them)the major jump in arm size all the guys with the already massive arms,  was due to a principle similar to fst7 nowdays, injecting to strech muscle fascia pre workout, and allowing to accomodate new size. Charles glass may have pioneered this, as many of his guys incl gunter attained new size in delts and arms, cormier too,

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 26, 2012, 02:06:32 AM »
Yip good points...injecting to stretch muscle fascia....this is of course Wide spread now