Author Topic: Rasmussen: 40% Think Zimmerman Acted in Self-Defense  (Read 4308 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Rasmussen: 40% Think Zimmerman Acted in Self-Defense
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 05:38:26 PM »
LINK???

Also please cite the words in the article that says the other photos of trayvon were fake...

There are numerous links on CNN and Fox from last month that reported that the images were fake but did not know where they came from until today.  They may report on it soon.  Gawker usually gets ahead of mainstream news
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 05:40:09 PM »

There are numerous links on CNN and Fox from last month that reported that the images were fake but did not know where they came from until today.  They may report on it soon.  Gawker usually gets ahead of mainstream news
I havent seen anything, would you be so kind as to link one of them for us?

Also a link to the website you got this picture of trayvon only 2 weeks before his death?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 05:47:24 PM »
I havent seen anything, would you be so kind as to link one of them for us?

Also a link to the website you got this picture of trayvon only 2 weeks before his death?

The picture is from Gawker on the other thread I created....if you scroll down to the comments, you'll see the picture.

Here's a link on CNN regarding fake pictures
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-767114

another
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/247194/19/Fake-Trayvon-Martin-picture-circulates-on-the-web-image-actually-shows-a-different-person
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 05:52:54 PM »

The picture is from Gawker on the other thread I created....if you scroll down to the comments, you'll see the picture.

Here's a link on CNN regarding fake pictures
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-767114
LOL the fake photo is of the one where he is flipping the bird with both hands and has been known for a long time now.

There is a real recent one where he is smiling showing his gold grill however. Even Media Matters admits that one is real.

LMFAO so you dont know if that is a picture of him 2 weeks before he died? youre just taking the word of a comment on the gawker website?

Here you go Vince, the photo that even media matters admits is trayvon and subsequently what obamas son would look like.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2012, 05:54:44 PM »
This is Trayvon 2 weeks before he was murdered.    He's just a kid.....not some hardened criminal

LOL, you and 240 are like fucking 2 pea's in a pod full of horseshit, its hilarious how many lies and flat out innaccurate information the 2 of you pass off as "reality".

Fuckin LULZ.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2012, 05:58:44 PM »
LOL the fake photo is of the one where he is flipping the bird with both hands and has been known for a long time now.

There is a real recent one where he is smiling showing his gold grill however. Even Media Matters admits that one is real.

LMFAO so you dont know if that is a picture of him 2 weeks before he died? youre just taking the word of a comment on the gawker website?

Here you go Vince, the photo that even media matters admits is trayvon and subsequently what obamas son would look like.

Sorry but that's not him...that's some other brotha.  I saw his Facebook page before it was taken down and that one is a picture of him at his Junior Prom.  I've seen all of his actual pictures so I know which one's are his.

In any event, its pointless to debate because it doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 05:59:13 PM »
Sorry but that's not him...that's some other brotha.  I saw his Facebook page before it was taken down and that one is a picture of him at his Junior Prom.  I've seen all of his actual pictures so I know which one's are his.

In any event, its pointless to debate because it doesn't give anyone the right to shoot someone.
Pointless to debate cause your wrong and thats not him 2 weeks before he was shot numbnuts.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2012, 05:59:34 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2012, 06:00:32 PM »

no debating there, the fact that trayvon was beating him and wrestling for his gun gives him that right.

the photo of the kid flicking off the camera is the fake one, this one is real...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2012, 06:03:35 PM »

LMFAO this gold tooth picture was taken from his FACEBOOK PAGE YOU MORON!!!

hahahha

"For the record, just so readers aren't confused, this photo (taken from Martin's facebook page) is the one Drudge used:"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2012, 06:05:15 PM »

hahahha

"For the record, just so readers aren't confused, this photo (taken from Martin's facebook page) is the one Drudge used:"

Dude cant even read, and were supposed to take him seriously?

LULZ.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2012, 06:07:20 PM »
Dude cant even read, and were supposed to take him seriously?

LULZ.
LOL he has been a joke since he said he could turn an airsoft gun into a fully automatic weapon.

The sad thing is I cant really tell if he is trolling or if he actually is that dumb.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2012, 06:09:35 PM »
LOL he has been a joke since he said he could turn an airsoft gun into a fully automatic weapon.

The sad thing is I cant really tell if he is trolling or if he actually is that dumb.
Im begining to think 240 may be trolling, but Vince, he really is that dumb.

He tried to argue about how a certain "green light bulb" wasnt going to cost what was stated in the article posted, and then posted a link to a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BRAND AND TYPE of lightbulb, and argued for pages that we just couldnt find it.

Finally, when others started saying the same thing, suddenly it was "I know, I was just fucking with you guys".

Derp.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2012, 06:10:58 PM »
Im begining to think 240 may be trolling, but Vince, he really is that dumb.

He tried to argue about how a certain "green light bulb" wasnt going to cost what was stated in the article posted, and then posted a link to a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BRAND AND TYPE of lightbulb, and argued for pages that we just couldnt find it.

Finally, when others started saying the same thing, suddenly it was "I know, I was just fucking with you guys".

Derp.
LOL oh 240 is trolling like he always does but yea I agree about vince I believe he really is that stupid

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2012, 06:11:20 PM »
no debating there, the fact that trayvon was beating him and wrestling for his gun gives him that right.

the photo of the kid flicking off the camera is the fake one, this one is real...

That's right....Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked because he decided to play TJ Hooker and go after Trayvon.  guy should have stayed in his car and let the police handle it .  You don't get out of jail for free for starting shit.  

Zimmerman went after an unarmed teenager for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than "he looked like he was up to no good" and he was wrong.  Kid was just walking down the street minding his own business and not breaking any laws.  I hope they throw the book at him to serve as a warning to others not to do the job of the police dept unless you work for them.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2012, 06:14:02 PM »

hahahha

Didn't you read my other thread....his FB account and other accounts were hacked and a bunch of fake pictures were placed up there along with racist emails sent out from his account...unless dead people can somehow come from the spiritual world to post on Facebook...if that was the case, maybe we can get Onlyme to post again... ::)
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2012, 06:15:42 PM »

That's right....Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked because he decided to play TJ Hooker and go after Trayvon.  guy should have stayed in his car and let the police handle it .  You don't get out of jail for free for starting shit.  

Zimmerman went after an unarmed teenager for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than "he looked like he was up to no good" and he was wrong.  Kid was just walking down the street minding his own business and not breaking any laws.  I hope they throw the book at him to serve as a warning to others not to do the job of the police dept unless you work for them.  
IIIFFFF zimmerman did indeed start a fight with an innocent kid and then killed him he should be punished, not with second degree murder but punished.

however there is no law against keeping your eye on a person who fits the description of ppl who have perpetrated multiple break ins in the area.

IN ANY CASE!!!!

its no excuse for putting of false information on either side...INCLUDING YOUR DUMB ASS!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2012, 06:16:48 PM »

Didn't you read my other thread....his FB account and other accounts were hacked and a bunch of fake pictures were placed up there along with racist emails sent out from his account...unless dead people can somehow come from the spiritual world to post on Facebook...if that was the case, maybe we can get Onlyme to post again... ::)
your other thread doesnt say anything about fake pics, THATS WHY I ASKED YOU TO QUOTE THE PART OF THE ARTICLE!!!

LMFAO

IT ALSO NEVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT JUST HIS EMAIL!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2012, 06:18:45 PM »
your other thread doesnt say anything about fake pics, THATS WHY I ASKED YOU TO QUOTE THE PART OF THE ARTICLE!!!

LMFAO

IT ALSO NEVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT JUST HIS EMAIL!!!!
It actually says that the dude cracked his email and leaked his private leaks.

Epic thread backfire.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2012, 06:32:09 PM »
This is Trayvon 2 weeks before he was murdered.    He's just a kid.....not some hardened criminal

That looks vastly different from the 17-year-old kid who was shot.  Looks more like the younger version the media was pimping around. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2012, 06:33:53 PM »
This is Trayvon 2 weeks before he was murdered.    He's just a kid.....not some hardened criminal

Bullshit.  He was 6'3" when he was shot.  You can see the couch and lamp behind.  2 weeks my ass.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2012, 06:35:55 PM »
Also looks photoshopped.  Head looks too small for the body.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 06:38:03 PM »
Also looks photoshopped.  Head looks too small for the body.

Ah...good point.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2012, 07:00:33 PM »
Yeah, its pretty obvious Vince got taken in like the idiot he is at least twice more today.

He doesnt have to let facts get in his way or anything.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2012, 07:07:43 PM »

Bullshit.  He was 6'3" when he was shot.  You can see the couch and lamp behind.  2 weeks my ass.

According to the Autospy report...6 foot 1....158 pounds.....tall and skinny....
A