Author Topic: Well, it looks like the fake Trayvon images and emails issue has been solved  (Read 1387 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Wow...just disgusting how some people can be....when you find out that someone is nothing more than a kid wanting to study aeronautics, you hack his social media files and make shit up.... ::)

http://gawker.com/5897485/white-supremacist-hacks-trayvon-martins-email-account-leaks-messages-online

he racist smear campaign against Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teen shot to death last month in Florida, has reached a new level of ghoulishness. A white supremacist hacker says he's broken into Martin's email and social networking accounts, and leaked his private Facebook messages. We've been able to confirm that at least one email account that belonged to Martin was cracked.

The hacker, who goes by the name Klanklannon, posted what he said were Martin's private Facebook messages to the politics section (NSFW) of the anarchic message board 4chan—called "/pol/"—Tuesday afternoon at around noon. The messages were posted on four slides, strategically arranged to back up the insane racist argument that Trayvon was a Scary Black Teenager and so somehow deserved to be killed by neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman that night.

A slide titled "Trayvon Martin Used Marijuana Habitually," features an exchange between Trayvon and a friend about getting high. Another slide, "Trayvon Martin was a Drug Dealer" features Facebook messages and photos that supposedly prove Martin dealt drugs, including a picture of Martin posing "aggressively with a large amount of cash in his hand." It's impossible to verify the hacked messages' authenticity—like other anti-Trayvon Martin propaganda, they're probably a mix of real and fake content— but they are now being passed around as gospel among the racist underbelly of the internet, including message boards like the neo-Nazi hive Stormfront, which Klanklannon apparently frequents.

In addition to the Facebook messages, Klanklannon posted a list of usernames and passwords for Martin's social media and email accounts as proof of his exploits. All of the passwords had been changed to racist slurs. (Gmail: "guy" Twitter: "coontrayvonnigger")

"I realize that some of this information might be to (sic) extreme to believe," Klanklannon writes in a copy of the original 4chan thread we've obtained. "That's why I offer you evidence. Here are my sources."

The list included login details for Martin's Gmail, Yahoo, MySpace, and Twitter accounts. A source who came across the 4chan post when it was live was able to use the information to log onto Martin's Gmail account Tuesday night. Our source panicked upon seeing that trolls had started using the account to send emails under Martin's name, and deleted the account. (An email sent to Martin's Gmail address bounced back today; Martin's Twitter account has also been deactivated. His MySpace page is still up, showing that the last login was Tuesday.)

On 4chan, Klanklannon made clear their intention to smear Trayvon. Klanklannon introduces the post with, "Today /pol/, tomorrow CNN." One 4chan user told us Klanklannon had been attempting to break into Martin's accounts for days, posting periodic updates to the board.

"Where did all the liberals go?," Klanklannon taunted after posting his slides. "Did they run off because they can't handle the facts?"

But Klanklannon included none of Martin's emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon's Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it's filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!") One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It "talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff."

Klanklannon has proven nothing more than the depths to which the racist amateur detectives who have spent days obsessing over every aspect of Trayvon Martin's short life will sink in their horrible quest to vet a dead teenager.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
one less astronaut.  great work zimmerman, you're a fukkin hero.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
pretty shitty

Where does it say that any of the photos were fake?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
LULZ!

filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. ("Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!")

I get this shit as SPAM mail.

Retard for hacking his personal shit, but it doesnt suprise me.

FYI, no where does it talk about fake pics.

Also FYI, you "pic" of him 2 weeks before being shot is impossible. Watch the vid of him boxing, he looks NOTHING like your horseshit photo Vince.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
http://news.yahoo.com/media-matters-apologizes-drudge-over-trayvon-martin-tweet-050606602.html

real trayvon photo here per media matters...

Scroll down and you'll see where they state that they are fake.... ::)
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

You retard, the one Tony posted they have as REAL, the other one is fake.
Reading Comprehension!
English mother-fucker, do YOU SPEAK IT!?

This is the 2nd time I can remember you wrongly stating information on a website with absolutley no idea of what your reading.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

no you retard, they say that the one where he is flicking off the camera is fake...

"Media Matters blogger MJ Rosenberg accused the Drudge Report of using the photo to incite racial tension over Twitter. He also claimed the photo was fake. Fake photos of Martin have appeared on the internet recently. However, the one the Drudge Report reproduced has not been conclusively determined to be one of them. As such, Rosenberg was attacking the wrong person. Rosenberg has since had to apologize to Drudge for jumping the gun. Fox News reports:"

Also that photo was from his facebook page, you know the one you said you saw and that the pictures where real from?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
no you retard, they say that the one where he is flicking off the camera is fake...

"Media Matters blogger MJ Rosenberg accused the Drudge Report of using the photo to incite racial tension over Twitter. He also claimed the photo was fake. Fake photos of Martin have appeared on the internet recently. However, the one the Drudge Report reproduced has not been conclusively determined to be one of them. As such, Rosenberg was attacking the wrong person. Rosenberg has since had to apologize to Drudge for jumping the gun. Fox News reports:"

Also that photo was from his facebook page, you know the one you said you saw and that the pictures where real from?

You're the retard...that's the point of the thread....that this guy went and hacked his account and put a bunch of phony pictures and emails in it ::)
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

You're the retard...that's the point of the thread....that this guy went and hacked his account and put a bunch of phony pictures and emails in it ::)
No where does it say he inserted phoney pics, it says he leaked his private FB pics.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
No where does it say he inserted phoney pics, it says he leaked his private FB pics.

LMFAO

this is exactly why I asked this.

pretty shitty

Where does it say that any of the photos were fake?
hahahah you can lead a dumb ass to water but you cant make him drink

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
LMFAO

this is exactly why I asked this.
hahahah you can lead a dumb ass to water but you cant make him drink
Im actually starting to think that Vince G may be illiterate.

If thats the case, I feel real bad about calling someone that cant read a retard.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
White people who hate black people already had their minds made up that T. Martin was somehow guilty for being the victim.

It's interesting to see how they try to justify to others.

We get it, you hate black people.

G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
White people who hate black people already had their minds made up that T. Martin was somehow guilty for being the victim.

we get it too, anybody who has an opposing viewpoint is a racist, homophobic, bible clinging, hate monger....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Glad to see your on the "if person thinks black is guilty, must be racist" train.
Its not like this is between a white dude and a black dude, it was a Mexican and a Black dude.
Hard to see how you say people are racist for understanding how the law works.
Is it right, morally? Probably not. Does that make it illegal? No.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Not speaking to you specifically, I'm just stating it in general.

Face it, man. You know who the blatantly racist people are on here. Their opinion was made before facts. It's an insult to their self-justified prejudice.
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V

Face it, man. You know who the blatantly racist people are on here. Their opinion was made before facts. It's an insult to their self-justified prejudice.
There shouldnt have been an opinion at all other than innocent, bc youre INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!!

what about the ppl yelling about a white person being racist, are they also racist?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
we get it too, anybody who has an opposing viewpoint is a racist, homophobic, bible clinging, hate monger....

Yep...standard lib attack to anyone who doesn't agree.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

Fair enough broseph. Yes, I know there are blatantly racist people on here.