Author Topic: Zimmerman vs. Travon  (Read 4349 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Zimmerman vs. Travon
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2012, 07:38:35 PM »
Sharpton and Jackson should crawl back under the rock they came out from. Even the MSM now realizes there is not a case against Zimmerman. They exposed themselves again with their liberal bias in this case. More and more people will wake up. Who even watches CNN, NBC, or even FOX?

The only reason I visit CNN's web site is to see what kind of shit they're peddling next. Gotta keep an eye on your enemy you know. I also read the comments to gauge how many people have woken up and by God it seems there's hope out there. Their censors don't even put an effort in anymore to cut some of the comments.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2012, 07:39:50 PM »
If someone chases me 2 blocks in the dark with a gun while calling me a punk and an asshole...
and I run away from him...

oh, his ass has already started a fight by making me fear for my life.

BS that's not what happened and you know it. You refuse to admit you've been wrong all along.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2012, 07:45:08 PM »
Yall are saying - if you're walking home from the store and some fat dude with a gun chases you two blocks while calling you asshole -

You don't fear for your life?   I carry a piece and I'd be terrified.  For all I know, he's some wannaebe cop, criminal justice major who had to drop outta school cause he got charged with a felony due to an inability to control his rage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2012, 07:46:43 PM »
Yall are saying - if you're walking home from the store and some fat dude with a gun chases you two blocks while calling you asshole -

You don't fear for your life?   I carry a piece and I'd be terrified.  For all I know, he's some wannaebe cop, criminal justice major who had to drop outta school cause he got charged with a felony due to an inability to control his rage.

Fag.   Why not just say "hey man - what's up?".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2012, 07:50:05 PM »

Fag.   Why not just say "hey man - what's up?".

seriously, you've already run two blocks... and you're finally face-to-face with some prick with a gun calling you names...

and you're ready for conversation?  Sheeit, I fear for my life, I'm lying prone and hitting center mass.

Conversation... LMAO.   He he hesitates is lost.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2012, 07:53:14 PM »
seriously, you've already run two blocks... and you're finally face-to-face with some prick with a gun calling you names...

and you're ready for conversation?  Sheeit, I fear for my life, I'm lying prone and hitting center mass.

Conversation... LMAO.   He he hesitates is lost.

Zimm was not brandishing The gun before the physical confrontation.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2012, 07:55:00 PM »

You don't fear for your life?   I carry a piece and I'd be terrified.  For all I know, he's some wannaebe cop, criminal justice major who had to drop outta school cause he got charged with a felony due to an inability to control his rage.
trayvon didnt know he had a gun and never heard zimmerman call him an ass hole...

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »
Sharpton and Jackson should crawl back under the rock they came out from. Even the MSM now realizes there is not a case against Zimmerman. They exposed themselves again with their liberal bias in this case. More and more people will wake up. Who even watches CNN, NBC, or even FOX?

The only reason I visit CNN's web site is to see what kind of shit they're peddling next. Gotta keep an eye on your enemy you know. I also read the comments to gauge how many people have woken up and by God it seems there's hope out there. Their censors don't even put an effort in anymore to cut some of the comments.
Um, everyone in America.
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2012, 08:00:14 PM »
Um, everyone in America.
::).

Seek treatment. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2012, 08:03:05 PM »
Zimm was not brandishing The gun before the physical confrontation.

link to proof?
We don't know either way.

In my opinion, ,any guy who will assault law enforcement will brandish a weapon.  Felons are felons.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2012, 08:05:42 PM »
link to proof?
We don't know either way.

In my opinion, ,any guy who will assault law enforcement will brandish a weapon.  Felons are felons.
Wow.

You really are going off the deep end now. Id say any credability you had, is gone now.

Convict a man based on your hunch and because of assumptions of how somebody acts with no actual proof?

Youre pretty pathetic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2012, 08:05:52 PM »
trayvon didnt know he had a gun and never heard zimmerman call him an ass hole...

Trayvon didn't know zimm had a gun?

Sorry, but littleBigManZimmerman is EXACTLY the dude that has to let everyone in every situation know he's packing heat.

I'd bet my left shoe he had his hand on the butt of that holstered weapon as he approached trayvon, ready to draw.  The kid realized this vigilante gunman was a frog hair from drawing a gun - for no reason.  So trayvon tried to disarm him?  

It's a shitty situation, but zimmerman's dicklessness, his little big man requirement to be the hero... well, it got a kid killed.  Whatever the law says, that punk belongs in prison.   And the jury will agree.  You find loopholes (i can start fights, feel scared, and execture minors)?    Juries will make it right when the law fails.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2012, 08:08:05 PM »
Trayvon didn't know zimm had a gun?

Sorry, but littleBigManZimmerman is EXACTLY the dude that has to let everyone in every situation know he's packing heat.

I'd bet my left shoe he had his hand on the butt of that holstered weapon as he approached trayvon, ready to draw.  The kid realized this vigilante gunman was a frog hair from drawing a gun - for no reason.  So trayvon tried to disarm him?  

It's a shitty situation, but zimmerman's dicklessness, his little big man requirement to be the hero... well, it got a kid killed.  Whatever the law says, that punk belongs in prison.   And the jury will agree.  You find loopholes (i can start fights, feel scared, and execture minors)?    Juries will make it right when the law fails.
Proof of any of your accusations? Proof of any sort of mental state? Proof of his "dicklessness little big man" syndrome? Cause you cant point to his gun, the Cops told him to buy one to protect his family from neighborhood dogs.
You know, since you just asked Tony for it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2012, 08:11:05 PM »
Proof of any of your accusations? Proof of any sort of mental state? Proof of his "dicklessness little big man" syndrome? Cause you cant point to his gun, the Cops told him to buy one to protect his family from neighborhood dogs.
You know, since you just asked Tony for it.

neither side can prove either theory.  it's up to the jury to decide.

Proof of littlebigman syndrome?  He was calling police about potholes and open garage doors.  Obviously a 3 inch penis.  As insecure as they come. 

He wasn't chasing neighborhood dogs that night.  He took that gun, and we know why.  He thought he might have to use it.  And ANY time you think you might need to use your gun - YOU DONT ENTER THAT FCKING SITUATION.   You stay in the #@^#* truck. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2012, 08:13:40 PM »
The jury has to believe zimmerman, calling trayvon an asshole/punk and accusing him of always getting away...

zimmerman walks 2 blocks... suddenly gives up and isn't an angry aggressor anymore.

Then he's just a regular guy attacked for no reason, a victim of street crime.  Remember, trayvon didnt wanna attack him at the mailboxes.  But 2 blocks later he does, huh? 

Sorry, adult chases kid 2 blocks with a gun, accusing him of a crime and calling him profanity.  SHoots him.  Reports of inconsistencies in story.  He's going to jail.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2012, 08:15:41 PM »
neither side can prove either theory.  it's up to the jury to decide.

Proof of littlebigman syndrome?  He was calling police about potholes and open garage doors.  Obviously a 3 inch penis.  As insecure as they come.  

He wasn't chasing neighborhood dogs that night.  He took that gun, and we know why.  He thought he might have to use it.  And ANY time you think you might need to use your gun - YOU DONT ENTER THAT FCKING SITUATION.   You stay in the #@^#* truck.  
so what you just said is the prosecution cant prove zimmerman is guilty.

Sounds about right, so you believe in guilty until proven innocent then yea?

very American of you...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2012, 08:18:16 PM »
so what you just said is the prosecution cant prove zimmerman is guilty.
Sounds about right, so you believe in guilty until proven innocent then yea?
very American of you...

People are convicted all the time with FAR LESS evidence.

Zimm admits on tape
1) Motive (he's one of those burglars)
2) Anger (fcking asshole, punk)
3) Pursuit (shooting was 2 blocks from truck)
4) Vigilantism (he knew police were close, woudl not wait)
5) Armed

If you wanna toss in exaggeration, or you don't, either way.  People get convicted with far less.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2012, 08:18:19 PM »
neither side can prove either theory.  it's up to the jury to decide.

Proof of littlebigman syndrome?  He was calling police about potholes and open garage doors.  Obviously a 3 inch penis.  As insecure as they come.  

He wasn't chasing neighborhood dogs that night.  He took that gun, and we know why.  He thought he might have to use it.  And ANY time you think you might need to use your gun - YOU DONT ENTER THAT FCKING SITUATION.   You stay in the #@^#* truck.  

Quit projecting your own insecurities and morals as law.

It makes you sound like a fucking idiot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2012, 08:20:46 PM »
Quit projecting your own insecurities and morals as law.
It makes you sound like an fucking idiot.

we're all just debateing partial evidence.  With the full evidence, we probably woudn't argue anything.  Zimm called the police nonstop for little shit.  He was a drama queen. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2012, 08:24:22 PM »

we're all just debateing partial evidence.  With the full evidence, we probably woudn't argue anything.  Zimm called the police nonstop for little shit.  He was a drama queen. 
well that solves it, the only thing I cant figure out is why the prosecution didnt go with 1st degree murder...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2012, 08:27:55 PM »
well that solves it, the only thing I cant figure out is why the prosecution didnt go with 1st degree murder...

1st degree murder is murder that was planned, whereas 2nd degree murder is murder that was unplanned

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2012, 08:29:17 PM »
1st degree murder is murder that was planned, whereas 2nd degree murder is murder that was unplanned
even. You know deep down. 2nd degree is bs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2012, 08:32:22 PM »
even. You know deep down. 2nd degree is bs.

agreed.   probably manslaughter.    you can't dance thru loopholes and go around shooting kids and expect a pat on the back for your bravery.   he was a dipshit for not waiting for police.  anyone can do that - create life/death situations with a gun in the dark.  most of us dont.  if 100,000 zimmermans did this once a week, you would NOT be okay with it.   We'd have an unchecked dangerous vigilante society.

but you're okay with it... just this once ;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2012, 03:57:15 AM »
agreed.   probably manslaughter.    you can't dance thru loopholes and go around shooting kids and expect a pat on the back for your bravery.   he was a dipshit for not waiting for police.  anyone can do that - create life/death situations with a gun in the dark.  most of us dont.  if 100,000 zimmermans did this once a week, you would NOT be okay with it.   We'd have an unchecked dangerous vigilante society.

but you're okay with it... just this once ;)
YOU are the fucking drama queen.. Methinks thats why you hate Zimmerman so much.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2012, 04:51:23 AM »
Got to love Hugo - pops in every now and then to complain about the threads while rarely or never offering ones of his own.    ::)
fuck you asshole... I fucking knew you would say this shit.  It's been about a month that I have not been posting much and you start bitching about it ::)  I log on here at least 8 times a day and read through shit.  

Big deal, I chill for a month and you have a fit ::)

Fuck off douchbag.  Both Ozmo and BB have taken long trips away from the board and you never bitched about that asshole.  I still log on and check shit out daily and you get pissy over that.

Ohhh, so sorry for actually doing something other than posting here all day long like you.

I'll get right on that mission to make 100,000 posts before you.... not...