Author Topic: Zimmerman vs. Travon  (Read 4350 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Zimmerman vs. Travon
« on: May 23, 2012, 01:12:09 AM »
We need one more thread on this shit  ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Zimmerman vs. Travon
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 03:36:57 AM »
And more Obama threads...
G

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 04:01:17 AM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 04:01:59 AM »
How many have you started?

Easily over a hundred.

Ever considered getting a job?

G

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 04:02:19 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 04:02:37 AM »
How many have you started?

Easily over a hundred.

Ever considered getting a job?

Ever considered treatment? 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 04:06:48 AM »
Ever considered treatment? 
I'm functioning just fine. Never got hit by an IED.

I assume that's your schtick since you like making fun of disabled vets.

I've got a degree, a job, a girlfriend, learning Chinese and my future is looking bright.
G

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 04:22:22 AM »

yup.  but even this thread with no point on the topic will probably go 6 pages  ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 04:27:13 AM »
He smoked pot. He boxed. He deserved death. End of thread.

G

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 05:00:45 AM »

I just don't get why this is a nation wide story when shit of this bullshit level happens almost every day in America, and has been going for a long time.  We're all talking about it because we were all told to talk about it via the media.  And yup, we are...  Why?  Why this case; why now?  There are a fucking million greater injustices out there to worry about, ones the media cleary don't give a shit about.  I see the masses sucker up and give time to 15 threads all 7 pages long on what the media wants you to be worried about, I'm sorry, I wanna fucking puke.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 05:31:01 AM »
I just don't get why this is a nation wide story when shit of this bullshit level happens almost every day in America, and has been going for a long time.  We're all talking about it because we were all told to talk about it via the media.  And yup, we are...  Why?  Why this case; why now?  There are a fucking million greater injustices out there to worry about, ones the media cleary don't give a shit about.  I see the masses sucker up and give time to 15 threads all 7 pages long on what the media wants you to be worried about, I'm sorry, I wanna fucking puke.

Simple - the incompetent leftist media and our piece of trash ghetto marxism messiah made this issue about race and got all the 95%ers riled up. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 05:34:19 AM »

pretty funny how hard people will attack the victim here.  He's a kid who smoked pot.  Half the people here were using coke in college, and they're suddenly holier-than-thou about a minor with THC in his system.

And the fact trayvon RAN TWO BLOCKS TO GET AWAY FROM ZIMMERMAN - and zimm admits it - says it all.  He's going to prison for murder. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 05:37:57 AM »
pretty funny how hard people will attack the victim here.  He's a kid who smoked pot.  Half the people here were using coke in college, and they're suddenly holier-than-thou about a minor with THC in his system.

And the fact trayvon RAN TWO BLOCKS TO GET AWAY FROM ZIMMERMAN - and zimm admits it - says it all.  He's going to prison for murder. 

Sounds like obama who did blow and now moralizes on how everyone should run their lives.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 05:40:52 AM »
Sounds like obama who did blow and now moralizes on how everyone should run their lives.   

sounds like this ain't an obama thread.

it's about people crying about a violent pothead who ran two blocks to avoid a grownup with a gun.

i'm referring to the getbiggers who are using words like 'drugged out violent thung" to define trayvon, as if zimm was just taking out the garbage by shooting him.  I dont care if its ted bundy - you can't chase a human being 2 blocks with a gun and shoot him.  The repub prosecutor is right - zimm is a murderer.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2012, 05:46:07 AM »
And the fact trayvon RAN TWO BLOCKS TO GET AWAY FROM ZIMMERMAN, AND THEN ZIMMERMAN TURNED AROUND AND HEADED BACK TO HIS TRUCK WHEN TRAYVON CAUGHT UP TO HIM AND CONFRONTED HIM, WHICH THEY CANT DISPROVE - and zimm admits it - says it all.  He's going to prison for murder.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 05:48:52 AM »
They can't disprove space aliens didn't shoot trayvon.

There is NO EVIEDNCE zimmerman had turned around and headed back to his truck - was there?

Just the word of a man with a smoking gun (literally) in his hand?   

WHich completely contradicts "He's running from me".

See, this is what I don't understand - there is no evidence zimmerman was headed back to his truck, was there?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 05:51:18 AM »
They can't disprove space aliens didn't shoot trayvon.

There is NO EVIEDNCE zimmerman had turned around and headed back to his truck - was there?

Just the word of a man with a smoking gun (literally) in his hand?   

WHich completely contradicts "He's running from me".

See, this is what I don't understand - there is no evidence zimmerman was headed back to his truck, was there?
What do you not understand about being innocent until proven guilty?
Burden of proof is on the prosecution, numbnuts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 05:55:57 AM »
What do you not understand about being innocent until proven guilty?
Burden of proof is on the prosecution, numbnuts.

I dont understand why this isn't the defense for murder in every case in america.

I can chase a man two blocks  in the dark with a gun while calling him names- shoot him in the dark where nobody can see - then just claim I magically became un-angry and turned around to go home, was attacked, and defended myself.

Why isn't EVERY defendent using this?   And why didn't the prosecutor follow this rule?

I'm sorry, but juries VERY rarely have 100% perfect evidence (videotape of the shooting) - they HAVE to use what happened before and after the shooting to decide what happened during the shooting.  I dont' see how the prosecution doesn't prove this - they have zimm's own words that trayvon was fleeing, they have motive (these damn punks) that stole his bike, they have the gun, they have zimm walking AT LEAST 2 blocks in pursuit after agreeing to meet police at truck.

I guess we'll see.  But if that's the case, I'm putting on twin glocks and murdering MFckers in alleys all night tonight.  Cause if there's no witnesses, nobody can prove i'm not the Punisher.  Maybe these homeless bums all attacked me on the way back to my truck.  You can't disprove it, right?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 05:58:19 AM »
I dont understand why this isn't the defense for murder in every case in america.

I can chase a man two blocks  in the dark with a gun while calling him names- shoot him in the dark where nobody can see - then just claim I magically became un-angry and turned around to go home, was attacked, and defended myself.

Why isn't EVERY defendent using this?   And why didn't the prosecutor follow this rule?

I'm sorry, but juries VERY rarely have 100% perfect evidence (videotape of the shooting) - they HAVE to use what happened before and after the shooting to decide what happened during the shooting.  I dont' see how the prosecution doesn't prove this - they have zimm's own words that trayvon was fleeing, they have motive (these damn punks) that stole his bike, they have the gun, they have zimm walking AT LEAST 2 blocks in pursuit after agreeing to meet police at truck.

I guess we'll see.  But if that's the case, I'm putting on twin glocks and murdering MFckers in alleys all night tonight.  Cause if there's no witnesses, nobody can prove i'm not the Punisher.  Maybe these homeless bums all attacked me on the way back to my truck.  You can't disprove it, right?
Maybe because every situation is different?
Maybe cause half of the situations, they can PROVE the defendant wrong?
Maybe because in half the situations, the defendant doesnt have witness and evidence to back his story up with next to nothing to prove it wrong?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 06:00:58 AM »
Maybe because every situation is different?
Maybe cause half of the situations, they can PROVE the defendant wrong?
Maybe because in half the situations, the defendant doesnt have witness and evidence to back his story up with next to nothing to prove it wrong?

Neither of us can win this argument today.  I guess we'll see in trial. 

I dont think i'll strap up and go shoot homeless ppl all day, though.  I just don't see the "i dragged them into an alley so nobody could see the shooting, you cant prove he didn't attack me" defense will hold up lol.

Seriously, zimmerman admitted trayvon was running away and agreed to wait in the truck.  What happened next?  ZImm walked at least 2 blocks and shot someone.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 06:11:45 AM »
Zimmerman to be set free. Book on it.

No one knows who started the fight. NO ONE. Florida has that "stand your ground" law. Therefore, with reasonable doubt and with the Florida law behind him, Zimm walks away and a bunch of idiots will take out their frustration by looting and burning down their own neighborhoods.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 06:23:18 AM »
This thread is titled wrong for the content.  It reads like a fight, in which case the answer would be that Zimmerman won, because he is still alive.  That being said, it sucks that both of these people who are involved lives are ruined, not to mention the race tension it creates by all the media coverage, but in my opinion, the kid wasn't going to cure any diseases, and Zimmerman should have been shot for being stupid.  That would have settled it.  The fact that there is so much media coverage on everything now days keeps everybody overly concerned with the goings on of everybody else.  100 years ago, no one would have batted an eye, or heard about this outside of the town it happened in.  It's almost like how we get so up in arms today when a few soldiers die in combat(not saying that what they do isn't awesome, and those dudes are animals to be fighting for us, and I mean that in a good way) in Iraq.  Do you realize how lucky we are that it is only that few?  Look at the casualties of the first two world wars, or Vietnam.  What I'm trying to say is, its one fucking person, shit happens everyday, people are assholes and shoot people, but because Al and Jesse made a fuss, everybody has to feel guilty about this kid and get up in arms about it.  It's not that big a deal, people die everyday.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 06:48:56 AM »
This thread is titled wrong for the content.  It reads like a fight, in which case the answer would be that Zimmerman won, because he is still alive.  That being said, it sucks that both of these people who are involved lives are ruined, not to mention the race tension it creates by all the media coverage, but in my opinion, the kid wasn't going to cure any diseases, and Zimmerman should have been shot for being stupid.  That would have settled it.  The fact that there is so much media coverage on everything now days keeps everybody overly concerned with the goings on of everybody else.  100 years ago, no one would have batted an eye, or heard about this outside of the town it happened in.  It's almost like how we get so up in arms today when a few soldiers die in combat(not saying that what they do isn't awesome, and those dudes are animals to be fighting for us, and I mean that in a good way) in Iraq.  Do you realize how lucky we are that it is only that few?  Look at the casualties of the first two world wars, or Vietnam.  What I'm trying to say is, its one fucking person, shit happens everyday, people are assholes and shoot people, but because Al and Jesse made a fuss, everybody has to feel guilty about this kid and get up in arms about it.  It's not that big a deal, people die everyday.
This is what I think as well.
People let themselves get so fucking riled up over a 17 year old kid being killed they lose objectivity.
Yes its a travesty, but its no different than any of the other 1000 people that get killed every day.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 07:48:48 AM »
Zimmerman to be set free. Book on it.

No one knows who started the fight. NO ONE. Florida has that "stand your ground" law. Therefore, with reasonable doubt and with the Florida law behind him, Zimm walks away and a bunch of idiots will take out their frustration by looting and burning down their own neighborhoods.

I think a reasonable juror would look at the set of FACTS - Zimmerman said trayvon had run away from him.   The distances from truck shows trayvon had run at least 2 blocks.  Zimmerman walked himself 2 blocks on his own two feet. 

Jurors have to decide who they believe started the fight.  Which one was using profanity and pursuing the other.  They jury doesn't need 100% anythng - they convict ppl all the time without videotapes of shooting.  hell, often they'll only have a body with zero testimony, and they'll have to weigh evidence and decide what happened.  This fcked up visoin people have - that without a videotape of the shooting PROVING zimm wrong, he walks...

Well, they charged his ass.  That says a lot.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2012, 07:51:41 AM »
I think a reasonable juror would look at the set of FACTS - Zimmerman said trayvon had run away from him.   The distances from truck shows trayvon had run at least 2 blocks.  Zimmerman walked himself 2 blocks on his own two feet. 

Jurors have to decide who they believe started the fight.  Which one was using profanity and pursuing the other.  They jury doesn't need 100% anythng - they convict ppl all the time without videotapes of shooting.  hell, often they'll only have a body with zero testimony, and they'll have to weigh evidence and decide what happened.  This fcked up visoin people have - that without a videotape of the shooting PROVING zimm wrong, he walks...

Well, they charged his ass.  That says a lot.
Jesus Christ man. Really?