Author Topic: crip gang fight  (Read 14271 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: crip gang fight
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2012, 08:32:19 AM »
Fight? Looked like a tribal ritual!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2012, 11:45:23 AM »
Fight? Looked like a tribal ritual!
LMAO

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2012, 11:51:47 AM »
Actually, the fact you want these idiots in Africa belies your claim to not being a racist.   

Why? They're "African-American", right? So if they're unable to make an honest stab at behaving like civil and respectable members of a North American society, why should they not be sent packing to the primary (they're "AFRICAN-American", after all ) location for which they indentify, and at which they can freely engage in this type of less-evolved activity with much less scrutiny?

Be measured in what you suggest, friend. Logic and reason cannot be battled by someone in possession of neither. 

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2012, 11:55:18 AM »
Why was there no cage around the monkey enclosure?

LMFAO!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2012, 11:57:30 AM »
Why? They're "African-American", right? So if they're unable to make an honest stab at behaving like civil and respectable members of a North American society, why should they not be sent packing to the primary (they're "AFRICAN-American", after all ) location for which they indentify, and at which they can freely engage in this type of less-evolved activity with much less scrutiny?

Be measured in what you suggest, friend. Logic and reason cannot be battled by someone in possession of neither. 

These idiots have about as much a connection to Africa, as you or I do. Your knee-jerk naming of said continent was revealing, despite any 'logic and reason,' is all I'm saying.  

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2012, 12:23:49 PM »
These idiots have about as much a connection to Africa, as you or I do. Your knee-jerk naming of said continent was revealing, despite any 'logic and reason,' is all I'm saying.  

I hear you. But I don't agree. These individuals CLEARLY have a greater "connection" to Africa than do I or any other not-far-removed Northern European person.

I didn't suggest Africa in a knee-jerk action. Fact is, these folks are AFRICAN-Americans, correct? It isn't a charged comment to reference Africa. Not in the least. They'd be the first to state themselves as African-Americans.

I have never referenced myself as a German-Canadian.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2012, 12:36:33 PM »
I hear you. But I don't agree. These individuals CLEARLY have a greater "connection" to Africa than do I or any other not-far-removed Northern European person.

I didn't suggest Africa in a knee-jerk action. Fact is, these folks are AFRICAN-Americans, correct? It isn't a charged comment to reference Africa. Not in the least. They'd be the first to state themselves as African-Americans.

I have never referenced myself as a German-Canadian.
I think any 'African' connection they could claim would be a self-serving designatory one. Skin colour aside, they'd be as fish out of water as any American. Hell, Alex Haley, who 'wrote' Roots, has noted that he felt no real connection to the places of his African forebears, despite publicly saying otherwise. 'Course, as a writer he was a bit of a fraud. 

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2012, 02:36:32 PM »
nah, zimmerman was a hothead who had his emotion in it.   His fat ass running thru the yards, solo, calling the kid names.  He was so out of his element and in over his head.

Me?  I got a group of vietnam vets to all calmly walk their dogs in the trailer park at the same time.  Blew the 'trounblemaker' whistle and we would all step onto our porch and look around to see who was new in the neighborhood.   No chasing thru the yards in the dark.  I activated 50 sets of eyes, so the bad guy had no chance to hide.

ZImmerman?  He did it for the glory.  Wanted to be a hero.  The police were 3 minutes away, and he still had to go confronting people.  He could have just blown the 'eyes up' whistle and you woudl have had plenty of witnesses.