Author Topic: Will Smith Slaps Reporter Smacks reporter For Trying To Kiss him  (Read 24292 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Will Smith Slaps Reporter Smacks reporter For Trying To Kiss him
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 06:20:08 PM »
OMRB, why did you not respond to my emails? Why do you have my PMs blocked? What are you trying to avoid, OMRB? The truth will always haunt you, you skinny, pencil necked, fugly virgin dork.
Keep fucking chickens, sissy boy. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2012, 06:21:46 PM »
It must be hard being so ashamed of your appearance that you have to pretend to be someone else.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2012, 06:28:46 PM »
  Yawnnnnnnnnnn...that is not me, retard.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

we posted the list of Brazilian members of the sigma society and. You never said who you were.    you also claimed you were one of three people to figure out some crazy puzzle.  Himdenberg claims the same thing.   So that leaves one person left.    who is that person? 

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2012, 06:31:46 PM »
I'd hit it, milfs are my thing.... no question
x2 i would hit it too damn look at that (@Y@) tits showing MMMM so good!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2012, 06:40:11 PM »
  I understand the character that you play. Your trick is to remain unphased no matter what your opponents in debates tells you, and keep trying to rile them up until they meltdown. No matter what, you always remain unphased and provoking.

I must confess that I admire your fortitude. I make fun of you and have said some really nasty things about you, but no matter what you just suck it up and keep repeating the same shit over and over again trying to get me to meltdown like you do to others. I admire your fortitude because if I had a face like yours I wouldn't be so confident in myself and remain unphased like you do. You are not a good-looking person, and it doesen't seem to bother you you.

If I had a face like yours, I wouldn't dare to apply the unphased technique in internet debates, so I salute you for that. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You stupid chickenfucking bullshit artist, do you realize Chaos could get the actual email address you registered here at Getbig with from Ron in about 3 minutes if he wanted.

If you're all you say you are - why not meet Chaos in CA when you're out visiting your make believe lawyer?

Gutless lying fuck...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2012, 06:43:22 PM »
You stupid chickenfucking bullshit artist, do you realize Chaos could get the actual email address you registered here at Getbig with from Ron in about 3 minutes if he wanted.

If you're all you say you are - why not meet Chaos in CA when you're out visiting your make believe lawyer?

Gutless lying fuck...
That's a good idea, I could use a good beating.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2012, 06:49:05 PM »

PMing "big kubby".....

Tell you what, if Hindemburger with Fries shows up I'll videotape him snapping your spine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2012, 06:51:02 PM »
PMing "big kubby".....

Tell you what, if Hindemburger with Fries shows up I'll videotape him snapping your spine.

Fuck that.   He is showing up w nun chucks and a chess board! 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2012, 06:54:04 PM »

been a while since hands were thrown in the k car park

old school  8)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2012, 06:57:24 PM »
been a while since hands were thrown in the k car park

old school  8)
No longer the K, now it's the M parking structure,  4 floors of terror!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2012, 07:04:43 PM »
Fuck that.   He is showing up w nun chucks and a chess board! 

Only ninja in the world that wears an all-white outfit.....bitches.

The 3rd degree Shotokan karate master is gonna slap old Torpedo Head from El Segundo to Encinitas.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2012, 07:05:44 PM »
it was because dude gave a wet willy to big willy.
A

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2012, 07:14:48 PM »
Slapper of Peace.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2012, 07:27:19 PM »
that move will cost him a few bucks...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2012, 07:49:43 PM »
  Yawnnnnnnnnnn...that is not me, retard.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Still waiting for a PM from you bitch. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2012, 08:15:57 PM »
Mr.Suckmymuscle, why did you not respond to my emails? Why do you have my PMs blocked? What are you trying to avoid, OMRB? The truth will always haunt you, you skinny, pencil necked, fugly virgin dork.
Keep fucking chickens, sissy boy.

LOL, meltdown. ;D

Chaos, you are a mental midget, bro. And fugly as sin.

You have made multiple posts addressing me consecutively, and this only proves that you are unable to remain unphased when it comes to me because I nailed what you are to a "t". And it really hurt you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2012, 08:18:04 PM »
 LOL, meltdown. ;D

You have made multiple posts addressing me consecutively, and this only proves that you are unable to remain unphased when it comes to me because I nailed what you are to a "t". And it really hurt you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Speechless.   Hey pedo child molestor - who is the. Other person to have solved the riddle other than himdenbitch and yourself.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2012, 08:30:49 PM »
Dude solved the Riddle of the Sphincter.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2012, 09:17:30 PM »
 LOL, meltdown. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I'm not the one hiding by blocking everyones PMs now am I, OMRB? ;)

How's that whole lawyer thing working out for you, chickenfucker? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2012, 09:35:14 PM »
 LOL, meltdown. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Something has changed here....

The Chickenfucker's posts have changed, they have a different tone and level of intelligence behind them. It's either a smokescreen, he has given up his cut & paste responses, a different gimmick is running the account, or the Ninja Commando got dumb this past week.

Either way it is time for OMR to slap his insolent little bitch back into place.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2012, 12:51:52 AM »
you can tell his wife is the dominating one.

He had smacked the guy 3 seconds ago, and was already turning around to explain it to jada.

Sheeit, that reporter was still in arms reach, still a potential threat.  You stare that fcker down as you walk indoors, and if your date as much as makes a non-supporting peep, you 'set it off' and send a slap that way next.
you re the only one who s "dominated" by his wife without a doubt.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2012, 01:00:31 AM »
I'm not the one hiding by blocking everyones PMs now am I, Mr.Suckmymuscle? ;)

How's that whole lawyer thing working out for you, Mr.Suckmymuscle? :D

Yes, I blocked my PM box because I was getting tons of trolls spamming it. I didn't do it because I am afraid of of the "terrible" things you turds can say to me. If I were, I would have left several weeks ago and I didn't. I truly and genuinely don't care what some social inferiors think of me.

And the lawyer, this week or next I am entering with the process. These things are not easy. It's not like you say you'll sue someone and a few hours latter you do it.

You have just proven with this post that you are a mental midget of the highest order. I got you to meltdown at my whim and now all you have is recycling the same old bullshit. We both know you eat at the palm of my hand. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2012, 01:05:14 AM »
Something has changed here....

Mr.Suckmymuscle's posts have changed, they have a different tone and level of intelligence behind them. It's either a smokescreen, he has given up his cut & paste responses, a different gimmick is running the account, or the Ninja Commando got dumb this past week.

Either way it is time for OMR to slap his master back if she can.

I doubt this. She is a homosexual who probably dances to the Village People and takes it up the ass. I hardly thinks that she is in a position to do anything in a fight against me.

Also, I gave her my address and she dodged me. She is afraid of me to the point where she doesen't even post in the same threads I do. I called her out on her bluff and she didn't send me the tickets. She knows what's good for her. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2012, 04:53:05 AM »
 I doubt this. She is a homosexual who probably dances to the Village People and takes it up the ass. I hardly thinks that she is in a position to do anything in a fight against me.

Also, I gave her my address and she dodged me. She is afraid of me to the point where she doesen't even post in the same threads I do. I called her out on her bluff and she didn't send me the tickets. She knows what's good for her. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL  you conveniently hid like the bitch you are until AFTER the deadline.  You have so many inconsistencies in your stories its not even fun to point them out anymore.  Your master does admit to that....doesn't hide the fact that is his preference.  You, on the other hand, have a penchant for beastiality and pedophilia.  I have offered to come to come to Miami, California, etc where you are so you can destroy me.  Chaos has offered.  There is a whole list that would be willing to be 'shut up/beat up' by you because you claim to be able to do so.

Here is a little challenge....

1) Take a pic of said Purple Belt
2) Take a pic of SOMETHING proving Lt. Colonial status in this supposed special forces delta..blah blah
3) Give ONE SHRED of proof of this contact with lawyer.

Until then you are nothing more than what has been shown to be you...a skinny twat with delusions

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2012, 05:55:56 AM »
 Yes, I blocked my PM box because I was getting tons of trolls spamming it. I didn't do it because I am afraid of of the "terrible" things you turds can say to me. If I were, I would have left several weeks ago and I didn't. I truly and genuinely don't care what some social inferiors think of me.

And the lawyer, this week or next I am entering with the process. These things are not easy. It's not like you say you'll sue someone and a few hours latter you do it.

You have just proven with this post that you are a mental midget of the highest order. I got you to meltdown at my whim and now all you have is recycling the same old bullshit. We both know you eat at the palm of my hand. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Just as I thought ....in real life you wouldn't even make eye contact, OneMoreRepsBitch. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!