Author Topic: Wild Boar Charges Hunter **Warning: graphic**  (Read 10339 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Wild Boar Charges Hunter **Warning: graphic**
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2012, 04:47:46 AM »
the guy is a suckass shot

Again speaking from personal experience - you shit yourself if a boar is charging you - you wouldn't shoot straight either, I bet you (didn't had sound on) he was cursing all the way.. WHY BANG the BANG BANG fuck is that guy BANG not going BANG down!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2012, 05:43:29 AM »
Why do people feel bad for the boar? It would gore tha guy if it felt like it, with no remorse.  people will say that it is in its natural environment and that the man provoked it yatta yatta.  But, who cares the reasoning behind why it would charge you and gore you. The fuckin thing would gore you, no remorse.  It isnt a fucking disney character.  It wouldnt sing you a nice song and mosy along on its way.  Its a wild animal.  People are more important.  Jeez

Its just the fact that he somewhat suffered and that most people are out of touch with their natural side of hunter and gatherer.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2012, 05:51:17 AM »
sickening, love to get that piece of shit in my hands

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2012, 05:58:07 AM »
did not like that video. Seeing an innocent creature  shake around like that and the guy just shoots it... :-\   pussy
l

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2012, 06:09:52 AM »
did not like that video. Seeing an innocent creature  shake around like that and the guy just shoots it... :-\   pussy

OH MY GOD!!!!!

I fucking hate when people say... An "innocent" animal ::) ffs!!!

To be innocent you also need to know how todo wrong, animals don't know how to do wrong, depending on the animal they may know that they have done something "wrong" or rather they have done something that their food provider didn't like.

Animals are not innocent they just are, they need to be treated with respect.

So and what do you suggest he should have done while the boar what charging him, run? leave the animal behind dying an even crueler death?

You guys are fucking pussies, god almighty.

Has any one of you hippies seen how they kill in slaughterhouses? Don't bother explaining it to me I worked in one for a summer job, but thats okay isn't it? Since the meat is nicely packed and doesn't resemble the dying animal or suffering.

fucking hypocrites.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2012, 06:11:49 AM »
Ill say it again -
Bunch of slack jawed fa*gots around here.

Its a wild animal ffs, it has no conscience, it doesnt give a fuck if you live or die.

You people are projecting human qualities onto something that doesnt feel remorse, doesnt feel sadness, and doesnt give about anything you care about.
You think a Jaguar would put down his claws and teeth if he was hunting you? You think he'd feel bad?

Food chain mother-fucker.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2012, 06:19:34 AM »
Ill say it again -
Bunch of slack jawed fa*gots around here.

Its a wild animal ffs, it has no conscience, it doesnt give a fuck if you live or die.

You people are projecting human qualities onto something that doesnt feel remorse, doesnt feel sadness, and doesnt give about anything you care about.
You think a Jaguar would put down his claws and teeth if he was hunting you? You think he'd feel bad?

Food chain mother-fucker.

Thats the whole problem with these oversensitive people these days, they have a hard time treating an animal with respect instead they have to dress up their fucking dogs and give them fucking designer food and god knows what else.

And its interesting that you mentioning a jaguar, when I worked in the zoo the other zoo keepers consistently were extremely careful around small cats, forget the Lions they are easily scared, smaller cats like mountain lions, Jaguars etc are the psychos in the animal kingdom.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2012, 06:24:20 AM »
i hate it because i see the animal is suffering, some of you guys could use a little more empathy it seems.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2012, 06:26:58 AM »
i hate it because i see the animal is suffering, some of you guys could use a little more empathy it seems.

Ya It's a little bit hard to watch. I'm sure the guy pulling the trigger doesn't get a hard on from doing that. It's part of life for some people.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2012, 06:32:35 AM »
I worked in a hog slaughterhouse for a summer job in school.

Hogs brought to slaughter suffer a far more brutal death than the hog in this video. And still, I have no moral or ethical issues with slaughterhouses. They serve to feed the population.

I wonder what the view is like from the Ivory Tower these ponces sit in....

Oh I can tell you exactly what the view is of these people... as long as they are not reminded that their fucking burger was walking and breathing a few days ago their world is just dandy, anything else is just a little too much reality for a Sunday barbeque ::)

Fucking hate delusional hypocritical people

Ya It's a little bit hard to watch. I'm sure the guy pulling the trigger doesn't get a hard on from doing that. It's part of life for some people.

Dude in all fairness the guy was extremely calm shooter - Like I said in my career as a zookeeper I had a boar back me in a corner and there was just the the card board between us and they are FUCKING SCARY!!!!
The guy was pumping rounds after rounds in the animal he shot him checked if he goes down, shot him again, and again... I give this guy the viking prize for calmness.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2012, 06:37:49 AM »
i eat meat myself but people in general eat way too much of it, producing meat in a huge industrial scale without the animals ever seeing the light of the day is criminal to me.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2012, 06:38:45 AM »
Humans are part of nature too. If a human kills something it's nature. We got to remember that.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2012, 06:41:25 AM »

This is in USA.

I was expecting an air strike in form of carpet bombing from B-2 and posing for FB-pics with the head of the boar... this shit was lame  ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2012, 06:41:31 AM »
Humans are part of nature too. If a human kills something it's nature. We got to remember that.

This is something people easily forget. We are all products of natural selection and "mother nature". Just because we've broken the shackles of primacy doesn't mean we're an invasive species on earth.
from incomplete data

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2012, 06:41:51 AM »
This is the disgusting stuff Branch Warren does......may they burn in Hell.     >:( >:(

branch warren is a disgusting coward. I despise him.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2012, 06:45:40 AM »
OH MY GOD!!!!!

I fucking hate when people say... An "innocent" animal ::) ffs!!!

To be innocent you also need to know how todo wrong, animals don't know how to do wrong, depending on the animal they may know that they have done something "wrong" or rather they have done something that their food provider didn't like.

Animals are not innocent they just are, they need to be treated with respect.

So and what do you suggest he should have done while the boar what charging him, run? leave the animal behind dying an even crueler death?

You guys are fucking pussies, god almighty.

Has any one of you hippies seen how they kill in slaughterhouses? Don't bother explaining it to me I worked in one for a summer job, but thats okay isn't it? Since the meat is nicely packed and doesn't resemble the dying animal or suffering.

fucking hypocrites.

stark, I've shot and killed more deer than you've told lies about your fake life on getbig. I've fished the most dangerous waters in the world, I grew up around hunting my whole life my grandfather owned a 400 acre farm in georgia. Killing an animal never feels good.
l

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2012, 06:47:34 AM »
Best ribs I ever ate were off a boar I shot just like that.  Meat just melted off the bone.  Fuck anyone who thinks this is wrong, I only have a problem when people kill for sport and don't eat what they kill.  My father always taught me that I had to eat whatever I killed, so I never just killed random animals knowing he was going to make me eat it, no matter what it was.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2012, 06:49:35 AM »
Best ribs I ever ate were off a boar I shot just like that.  Meat just melted off the bone.  Fuck anyone who thinks this is wrong, I only have a problem when people kill for sport and don't eat what they kill.  My father always taught me that I had to eat whatever I killed, so I never just killed random animals knowing he was going to make me eat it, no matter what it was.

QFT

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2012, 06:53:10 AM »
stark, I've shot and killed more deer than you've told lies about your fake life on getbig. I've fished the most dangerous waters in the world, I grew up around hunting my whole life my grandfather owned a 400 acre farm in georgia. Killing an animal never feels good.

You see and that is were you are wrong... I have NEVER lied on getbig and that is precisely the point why I am still here ;) as in not "outed" or "exposed" there is not thing too expose - so for the future and I honest to god mean that, when I say something about my previous life, its true simple as that.

I have hunted a lot of times as well - my uncle had a farm he frequently went hunting and I have been with him many many times, never felt bad when he shot an animal never will be - its part of life and culling is extremly important.

Did I feel bad the first time I had to put an animal down in my carreer as a zookeeper? Sure i did but you understand real fast that its part of life and that its okay - if you don't you don't last in that job anyways.

Killing an animal never feels good.

who said it does? All the hunters I knew never admit that they liked killing animals and even when I had to put down a good hundret rats mice and pigons and rabbits and god knows what else per day in the zoo I still didn't enjoy the feeling of killing an animal, but its okay and you don't need to feel bad about it.

If you would have really been hunting (which I highly suspect you never did) you would know that it is not the kill that is exciting but the stalk and the final end to it, same for fishing

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2012, 07:05:55 AM »
I've hated boars ever since Old Yellar.

monopoly19

• Getbig II
  • 675 locked out...
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2012, 07:25:51 AM »
That's fucked up man.

"Hunter"  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2012, 08:31:07 AM »
Lots of sandy vagina's in this thread.

Makes me happy to realize that I wont have a lot of competition if shit hits the fan and people actually have to start killing to eat.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2012, 08:37:15 AM »
Lots of sandy vagina's in this thread.

Makes me happy to realize that I wont have a lot of competition if shit hits the fan and people actually have to start killing to eat.

haha I know :D - I bet you have a SHTF backpack as well - I know I do :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2012, 08:38:46 AM »
SHTF?
Survival, hunting, trapping, fishing?

I have started accumulating my "oh shit" gear.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2012, 08:39:36 AM »
Much respect for that boar. The hunter should have put it out of its misery quicker though and not allowed the poor thing to flail around like that.