Author Topic: Wild Boar Charges Hunter **Warning: graphic**  (Read 10328 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Wild Boar Charges Hunter **Warning: graphic**
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2012, 08:42:16 AM »
Much respect for that boar. The hunter should have put it out of its misery quicker though and not allowed the poor thing to flail around like that.
Thing was dead while it was flailing. Death throes. Body unconciously still moving.
Dude did pretty good, it was just a tough effin' Boar.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2012, 08:44:47 AM »
F

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2012, 08:53:51 AM »
Thing was dead while it was flailing. Death throes. Body unconciously still moving.
Dude did pretty good, it was just a tough effin' Boar.

you would have thought that a .45 would have done the job, crazy how long the animal was still standing - shot him right in the head as well, even when he went down he looked like he was still ready to charge - backleg gone as well.

When I was in the army we were on one of the stupid night exerciser sitting ina foxhole all night with infra red binocular - we were at the end of a meddow and the other side at least a kilometer away was the other side of the forest.
I nearly shat myself when i saw a huge group of wild pigs over on the other side - the only good thing was the APC wasn't too far off, I didn't fell asleep once.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2012, 11:32:38 AM »
Those boar hogs will run you up a tree and cut you from ankle to thigh(maybe the waist on you shorter guys). They are aggressive wild animals with razor sharp cutters and powerful jaws. Those 'tusks' are called cutters and are very sharp. They receive constant honing from chewing and are also make for fighting other males.

The subspecies we have here is referred to as a piney woods rooter and the boars will 'pop' their jaws and it makes a loud snap/ pop sound to warn you when you get close to it and they never back down if you pose a threat to it. Don't for a minute think its a sweet, bullshit Disney animal. That animal will eat you up after it cuts you to pieces.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2012, 11:37:29 AM »
never thought these animals were so dangerous

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »
You see and that is were you are wrong... I have NEVER lied on getbig and that is precisely the point why I am still here ;) as in not "outed" or "exposed" there is not thing too expose - so for the future and I honest to god mean that, when I say something about my previous life, its true simple as that.

I have hunted a lot of times as well - my uncle had a farm he frequently went hunting and I have been with him many many times, never felt bad when he shot an animal never will be - its part of life and culling is extremly important.

Did I feel bad the first time I had to put an animal down in my carreer as a zookeeper? Sure i did but you understand real fast that its part of life and that its okay - if you don't you don't last in that job anyways.

who said it does? All the hunters I knew never admit that they liked killing animals and even when I had to put down a good hundret rats mice and pigons and rabbits and god knows what else per day in the zoo I still didn't enjoy the feeling of killing an animal, but its okay and you don't need to feel bad about it.

If you would have really been hunting (which I highly suspect you never did) you would know that it is not the kill that is exciting but the stalk and the final end to it, same for fishing

lol your right stark i dont know shit about the outdoors lol- I've been offered to be flown out to costa rica on a private jet to be a companion on a trip who knew fuck all about fishing,whole trip payed just to be on the boat. I know more than you will ever know..
l