Author Topic: Need advice - could you have sex with a flat out ugly woman?  (Read 14862 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Need advice - could you have sex with a flat out ugly woman?
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2012, 08:24:37 PM »
update on the situation

ended up hanging out with her this weekend, my god....the looks. Walked by a group of college girls around my age and they all looked at eachother and pointed. I look really good right now (for me)biggest and leanest I have been ...tanned...face isn't too bloated so I guess that's why I feel akward with her more  than I usually would.

....I got a nice expensive dinner and she slipped me a $20 on my way home. Gonna buy myself a carton of whey tomorrow I think GNC got a sale on some shit.  its a start     Didn't have to do anything physically with her yet.... Guys...I can honestly say that even Wiggs would not stick his dick in this woman, and she's fat white with an ass the size of Texas so that right there tells you something :-\   ;) :-X

;D Wiggs the bottomfeeder Beta.
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #101 on: July 15, 2012, 08:30:45 PM »
as for her friends there is on friend"  Ready for this: beautiful tall blonde former high school prom queen....southern accent, tall, huge tits, the kind of girl most guys dream with....bro I am being 100% honest this girl was as much of a 10/10 as you could get...I'm talking bay watch dude.

she used to visit my place in california all the time when I was younger knew my mom since HS....god I must of jacked off to her at least 100 times when she would use my pool. Anyways Around 5 years ago had some wierd reaction to Botox....part of her face is paralized. She's got a great body and some decent money,,.but walks around with an "eye patch" on one side of her face. Is she still fuckable? Depends on how much gear your on.....
l

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #102 on: July 15, 2012, 08:40:29 PM »
update on the situation

ended up hanging out with her this weekend, my god....the looks. Walked by a group of college girls around my age and they all looked at eachother and pointed. I look really good right now (for me)biggest and leanest I have been ...tanned...face isn't too bloated so I guess that's why I feel akward with her more  than I usually would.

....I got a nice expensive dinner and she slipped me a $20 on my way home. Gonna buy myself a carton of whey tomorrow I think GNC got a sale on some shit.  its a start     Didn't have to do anything physically with her yet.... Guys...I can honestly say that even Wiggs would not stick his dick in this woman, and she's fat white with an ass the size of Texas so that right there tells you something :-\   ;) :-X

Id bang her

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: July 15, 2012, 08:44:52 PM »
My god that's scary. Dead cats stuck to the floor. Makes me shiver  :-X

Think of it as really cheap carpeting....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #104 on: July 15, 2012, 08:50:31 PM »
Wow...

Run dude, money isn't worth it.

$20? She better be slipping you hundreds or kits of GH.

8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2012, 09:29:39 PM »
Wow...

Run dude, money isn't worth it.

$20? She better be slipping you hundreds or kits of GH.

8)

well its not for nothing brother! ....Im broke right now.  once I get enough cash from that other bitch....Im gonna use it for gas money tso I can visit this new chick.... she's a bit out of the way ....she's gonna let me stay with her for a few days  :D    you Gotta give a little to get a little ;D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/20120609206099971589.jpg/

l

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2012, 09:31:31 PM »
well its not for nothing brother! ....Im broke right now.  once I get enough cash from that other bitch....Im gonna use it for gas money tso I can visit this chick.... she's a bit out of the way ....she's gonna let me stay with her for a few days :D    you Gotta give a little to get a little ;D

Nice.

Much better. Sometimes you have to "take one for the team" so to speak. ;D

Have fun bro.

8)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2012, 09:36:16 PM »
massive amounts of beer? ???
A

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: need advice
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2012, 11:55:39 PM »
I dropped out of HS at 17, I don't even have a GED. I'm going to get it soon and am debating enrolling in junior college I just don't want to study.

Attention deficit?...maybe meds?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2012, 12:00:17 AM »
Attention deficit?...maybe meds?

haha I was prescribed aderall as a kid WAY back by my parents cause I wouldnt pay attention in class.....I ended up flushing the tablets and replace it with the other tabs that said Methandrostenolone  on it ;D
l

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2012, 03:52:44 AM »
haha I was prescribed aderall as a kid WAY back by my parents cause I wouldnt pay attention in class.....I ended up flushing the tablets and replace it with the other tabs that said Methandrostenolone  on it ;D
No you didnt

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2012, 04:00:06 AM »
Don't you feel like a cheap ho now, flinstone?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2012, 06:29:27 AM »
well its not for nothing brother! ....Im broke right now.  once I get enough cash from that other bitch....Im gonna use it for gas money tso I can visit this new chick.... she's a bit out of the way ....she's gonna let me stay with her for a few days  :D    you Gotta give a little to get a little ;D

Pic ain't working Flinty

Any celebrity she looks similar to?