Author Topic: Roy Nelson Goes Off On STEROID Users  (Read 2638 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Roy Nelson Goes Off On STEROID Users
« on: May 23, 2012, 10:46:19 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Roy Nelson Goes Off On STEROID Users
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 10:46:51 PM »
mullet - timeless style.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:04:46 AM »
You are simply unable to understand that considering steroids "cheating" is just an arbitrary assumption. You could as well say eating selected foods is cheating, or taking selected supplements is cheating. There are many sports where performance enhancing drugs are allowed either officially or unofficially. If you break the rules of a sport you participate in, then you are a cheater. You cannot call a gymrat who is using steroids a cheater, because he is not a part of any organisation so he doesn't have to follow any kind of rules apart from his own ones.

On the whole you are yet another simple-minded, far from intelligent anti-steroid fanatic and troll.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 02:40:34 AM »
Roy Nelson definitely belongs to "The Brotherhood Of Falcons" !!  :D

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 07:17:47 AM »
Roy Nelson is a decent fighter I mean i will give him credit but he walks around like he is MR King of UFC,, more like the Burger King , which he doesnt mind that claim to fame either.  The fat fuck will end up dropping dead from a heart attack or stroke , not in the ring, but when they close the Jack in the Box down near his house.   HE is a hater that despises anyone who trains hard and looks good afterwards. He may train hard but lacks the discipline to fucking eat right. His idea of low carbs is eating junk food off the floor , fuck him and his fat mullet having ass.  Even dana White if you watch some of those Dane White Vlogs on youtube cant stand the fat ass. hopefully he will get knocked out by Bigfoot Saturday and be cut from the roster....Then he can cry about how people who use AAS are losers to those around his fat big headed ass.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 07:31:30 AM »
Business in the front. Party in the back.

"I have think about, let me mullet it over for awhile"

:D

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 07:42:23 AM »
Kidney damage or brain damage, take your pick.  Can't transplant brains yet.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 09:55:18 AM »
"I have think about, let me mullet it over for awhile"

:D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
Roy Nelson is a decent fighter I mean i will give him credit but he walks around like he is MR King of UFC,, more like the Burger King , which he doesnt mind that claim to fame either.  The fat fuck will end up dropping dead from a heart attack or stroke , not in the ring, but when they close the Jack in the Box down near his house.   HE is a hater that despises anyone who trains hard and looks good afterwards. He may train hard but lacks the discipline to fucking eat right. His idea of low carbs is eating junk food off the floor , fuck him and his fat mullet having ass.  Even dana White if you watch some of those Dane White Vlogs on youtube cant stand the fat ass. hopefully he will get knocked out by Bigfoot Saturday and be cut from the roster....Then he can cry about how people who use AAS are losers to those around his fat big headed ass.

Can you really be this ignorant? Some people will always be chunky, regardless of activity level. The only way they'd become very lean is to become very unhealthy. Chances are, Roy is very healthy and his heart is in great shape.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 02:34:51 PM »
I would hardly call his comments "going off"