Author Topic: Chris Cormier Update -- Sad  (Read 25512 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Chris Cormier Update -- Sad
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2012, 01:40:46 PM »
it's funny how when a pro retires two things can happen; he shrinks or he stays big.

if he shrinks, he was all drugs.

if he stays big he's an insecure fool that has to keep juicing.

they can't win either way.
You sound insecure.     ;D

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 01:45:36 PM »
You sound insecure.     ;D

No he's right on the money.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 01:49:59 PM »
it's funny how when a pro retires two things can happen; he shrinks or he stays big.

True. I actually think they should shrink. What's the point of eating as much, working out as much and
taking the drugs in the quantities that they used to? Enjoy life at a lighter weight. Enjoy not breathing hard...enjoy the flexibility, enjoy not being big.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 01:52:24 PM »
chris has no need to be 300 pounds now, he is the top trainer at golds venice now has bodybuilders and physique mens class winners, he weighs around 230, that pic he has big ass shirt on, hes still big, any of you that come on here and talk shit about a legend have no respect at all, chris is a great man despite all hes been thru hes still doing well and could get up to 300 in a very short time, he is a great man and has put all the bs behind him and has found a new passion at helping up and coming bodybuilders, something none of the past legends ever do, HE IS A GREAT FRIEND AND GOOD MAN!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2012, 01:54:44 PM »
No he's right on the money.
That 'whoosh' you heard was the irony/funny going straight over your head. No worries, tho, as hazbin has got a super sense of the absurd.    ;D

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 01:56:48 PM »
this happens with almost all professional athletes when tghey retire,i watch a lot of nfl football and all the announcers that are ex players,dont look to be in the shape they were in when they played the game,except fot maybe shannon sharpe,who really loves working out,no pro boxers are in the shape they were in when they were in the ring,hell leverone used to get this small in the offseason when he was competing,so whats the big deal?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2012, 01:57:24 PM »
chris has no need to be 300 pounds now, he is the top trainer at golds venice now has bodybuilders and physique mens class winners, he weighs around 230, that pic he has big ass shirt on, hes still big, any of you that come on here and talk shit about a legend have no respect at all, chris is a great man despite all hes been thru hes still doing well and could get up to 300 in a very short time, he is a great man and has put all the bs behind him and has found a new passion at helping up and coming bodybuilders, something none of the past legends ever do, HE IS A GREAT FRIEND AND GOOD MAN!
Pot smoking recognized.   ;D  

/maybe get some 'great' doritos, or order some 'great' papa johns?  

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »
It's pathetic seeing the juice heads come to the defense of Cormier's steroid abuse.

It's just like that crackhead I belittle on the street the other day.

All of the sudden 4 other crackheads come out of the woodwork and start lecturing me how it's okay to smoke crack because it makes them feel good, and how I wasn't cool for not smoking crack.

I didn't say anything; just pulled out a $20 bill, lite my stogie with it, and threw the burning bill on the ground.  All 4 crack heads immediately jumped for it while I was off on my merry way.

GOD I LOVE OWNING SCUM!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 01:58:50 PM »
That 'whoosh' you heard was the irony/funny going straight over your head. No worries, tho, hazbin has got a super sense of the absurd.    ;D

Note taken. Figured that was a regular getbig retard post. Next time the mighty dr chimps posts I will pay full attention.  ;D

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2012, 02:01:05 PM »
Retired pros should go for the health look.  It's ridiculous to stay on boatloads of drugs and force feed yourself into your 40's and 50's.  Ever seen a 300 lb 50 year old that looked good?  Pro bodybuilding is about cheating your health for a short period of time and then getting out before permanent damage is done.  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2012, 02:02:19 PM »
Half the size he once was.

But it must be said that drug use at the level of a Chris Cormier without question results in being left with much less than would have been the case had the individual never indulged.

I mean, the man built most of what he had with the massive aid of drugs and hormone "therapy". How can he be expected to mainatin much of anything when he no longer has that crutch in his training arsenal?  

You used to write for MuscleMag right? Did you ever get a glimpse into the true cycles of these guys? One see some crazy fucking dosages being claimed on the internet, but it's probably all hokum. Do you know anything about that? Do you know who the heaviest user was amongst the guys in the 90's?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2012, 02:03:14 PM »
this happens with almost all professional athletes when tghey retire,i watch a lot of nfl football and all the announcers that are ex players,dont look to be in the shape they were in when they played the game,except fot maybe shannon sharpe,who really loves working out,no pro boxers are in the shape they were in when they were in the ring,hell leverone used to get this small in the offseason when he was competing,so whats the big deal?

No more drugs = small

The drugs have ruined these scumbags natural testosterone production, so they're even less of a man when they come off the steroids.  LOL!!!

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2012, 02:36:01 PM »
It's pathetic seeing the juice heads come to the defense of Cormier's steroid abuse.

All of the sudden 4 other crackheads come out of the woodwork and start lecturing me how it's okay to smoke crack because it makes them feel good, and how I wasn't cool for not smoking crack.

I didn't say anything; just pulled out a $20 bill, lite my stogie with it, and threw the burning bill on the ground.  All 4 crack heads immediately jumped for it while I was off on my merry way.

GOD I LOVE OWNING SCUM!

You know nothing of bodybuilding,

hope this helps

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2012, 02:43:26 PM »
women on PEDs always look like horny little monsters, like a danger to society

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2012, 02:50:44 PM »
these kind of posts are the silliest crap.. chris hardly trains.. doesnt eat much and yes is off drugs.. so of course he is going to look normal..

This would be accepted if the same idiots that are now being pictured hadn't talked and spoken with so much bravado that they were over 200lbs prior to using. Tom Prince still maintains that he was 242lbs (that number usually fluctuates a few lbs up/down with each time he told the story) before he touched any drugs. Yet now he looks half of that weight and his onstage weight was no more than 15-20lbs heavier...perhaps that is why he says drugs are only the finishing touch; they only added a couple pounds to him! ::)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2012, 03:01:13 PM »
the guy still looks like he has one helluva blessed structure.  He might not be huge, or even big, anymore, but he's a walking testament to genetics.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2012, 03:24:55 PM »

GOD I LOVE OWNING SCUM!
Let's see a picture of your physique bitch, I bet everyone here would be laughing at you, you are the dumbest person on getbig and it's pretty hard to be dumber then Sevestes but you managed. Do you expect an Olympic sprinter to do a 10 sec hundred meters 10 years after he retires? do you expect a basketball player to play the same way 10 years after he retires? Name 1 field where the results would be equal 10 years later, you can't you dumbass so why expect Chris to be same after 10 year, jeeeeeeeeez ???mind boggling how dumb this guy is.

Post a pic bitch

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2012, 04:08:36 PM »

so if they can't win either way, then maybe taking drugs is for losers?  :-\

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2012, 05:18:19 PM »

This!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2012, 05:20:44 PM »
You know nothing of bodybuilding,

hope this helps

I would hope so as well, but nothing can help this guy.
?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2012, 05:21:37 PM »
Looks like a guy who's been told by doctors not to eat over 100grams of protein a day because of ailing kidneys. I know a couple of guys in that boat.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2012, 05:22:26 PM »
so if they can't win either way, then maybe taking drugs is for losers?  :-\

even drug free athletes lose their muscle when they stop training.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2012, 05:25:49 PM »
Man he was one of my favorite bodybuilders back in the day.

Now it's evident he was ALL DRUGS.

Steroids = fake physique

so back in the day you thought he was  natural?

::) ::)

you JUST learned he used....STEROIDS?

::) ::)

if your on some "anti-drug" campaign

why post on a bodybuilding board, instead lean back and enjoy a rum and Cyanide spritzer
getbig or getgot

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2012, 05:28:35 PM »
women on PEDs always look like horny little monsters, like a danger to society
the new generation of 20 somethings gettin juiced up!
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2012, 05:49:49 PM »
There is a lot more that is sad and pathetic about Cormier besides the fact that he isn't as big as he once was.  ::)
!