Author Topic: Go 4 It Looking Jacked and Tan in Cancun!!  (Read 58700 times)

Sentenza

• Getbig III
Re: Go 4 It Looking Jacked and Tan in Cancun!!
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2012, 12:01:55 AM »
so you're in cancun and you can't find better than a 40 yr old mexican prostitute?

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2012, 12:11:50 AM »
Looking real good, bro. Great motivation for starting a diet once I finished all of my examns. Cant wait.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2012, 12:30:40 AM »
PTPS
P

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2012, 12:45:46 AM »
looking like an aging bob paris, as usual, but you always have an ok honey under your wings.  that's a nice thick girl.  i'm not sure where the getbig players get aging prostitute from.  i'm guessing she's one of the girls your ship.  btw, he's not on vacation, given his cruise (job) stops at vacation destinations, so he is pretty much on vacation 24/7.  now, you just need x-factor type change in your pockets, and that should get the haters going full steam ahead.       

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2012, 01:52:22 AM »
Hairy bears work just fine for me, but this guy is pure eye candy.

He doesn't look tall and probably weighs around 150-170lbs.  That kind of size makes it perfect for picking him up against the wall and stuffing 'em hard.

No homo though..
"1"
Gaycist post reported.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2012, 05:38:09 AM »
Quality thread ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2012, 05:40:57 AM »
easily 225 to 228 pounds there, nice work.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2012, 05:50:39 AM »
good natural physic... especially chest :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2012, 06:04:39 AM »
lol at the leg comments.  He's wearing board short so you can't really tell.  Anyway, unless you're competing, there's no reason to have stupid balloon quads that serve no function anyway.
Y

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2012, 06:26:07 AM »
lol at the leg comments.  He's wearing board short so you can't really tell.  Anyway, unless you're competing, there's no reason to have stupid balloon quads that serve no function anyway.
This.
I dont know why people get so bent out of shape about legs here, only reason to have stupid huge legs is if your competeing. No reason to look like a retard. Huge legs look fucking dumb on anyone not competeing.

Only exception is in the case of a massive upper/lower imbalance. But unless your a pro, or Brock fucking Samson, I dont really see that happenning.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2012, 06:59:28 AM »
This.
I dont know why people get so bent out of shape about legs here, only reason to have stupid huge legs is if your competeing. No reason to look like a retard. Huge legs look fucking dumb on anyone not competeing.

Only exception is in the case of a massive upper/lower imbalance. But unless your a pro, or Brock fucking Samson, I dont really see that happenning.

I think its improtant to be in proportion, no u dont need to have massive quads, but if you dont even train your legs and think people cant tell, than your sadly mistakin ;)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2012, 07:07:34 AM »
A great pussy-pulling physique, elegantly accentuated by the diving chronograph and the Chinese character tattoos. Your wild, and defiantly non-conformist character are on true display here.

P.S.: Weak legs!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2012, 07:08:13 AM »
I think its improtant to be in proportion, no u dont need to have massive quads, but if you dont even train your legs and think people cant tell, than your sadly mistakin ;)

spot on. quads need to equal chest to arms to calves. Just another walkin cliche if not.

This guy is cliche to the max. asian tatts & barb wire, short gay man hair style, outdated aviators that even middle school girls are sportin, rainbow board shorts that were propaby tried on in pac sun at the mall ad nauseum till the exact combo of color to length (to cover the quads) was procured...what else? shaving his chest with the old norleco body groomer, only posing with girls half as attractive as him exhibiting his insecurity with females "better' looking than himself...wouldnt be surprised if this guy was a distinguished bottom bi way down the pathway to full on bottom for cock and strap on just casue he like the "sensation" of being "stretched"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2012, 07:12:59 AM »
Im not saying dont train them, Im saying that people that expect to see Pro sized quads/calves on some random gymrat is dumb.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2012, 07:15:26 AM »
Im not saying dont train them, Im saying that people that expect to see Pro sized quads/calves on some random gymrat is dumb.

who said pro sized just make em ffs

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2012, 07:18:40 AM »
Looking real good, bro. Great motivation for starting a diet once I finished all of my examns. Cant wait.
Thanks man
looking like an aging bob paris, as usual, but you always have an ok honey under your wings.  that's a nice thick girl.  i'm not sure where the getbig players get aging prostitute from.  i'm guessing she's one of the girls your ship.  btw, he's not on vacation, given his cruise (job) stops at vacation destinations, so he is pretty much on vacation 24/7.  now, you just need x-factor type change in your pockets, and that should get the haters going full steam ahead.       
Haha nice post man, some day!
Quality thread ;D
;D
good natural physic... especially chest :)
Thank you
A great pussy-pulling physique, elegantly accentuated by the diving chronograph and the Chinese character tattoos. Your wild, and defiantly non-conformist character are on true display here.

P.S.: Weak legs!
Haha..thanks!
spot on. quads need to equal chest to arms to calves. Just another walkin cliche if not.

This guy is cliche to the max. asian tatts & barb wire, short gay man hair style, outdated aviators that even middle school girls are sportin, rainbow board shorts that were propaby tried on in pac sun at the mall ad nauseum till the exact combo of color to length (to cover the quads) was procured...what else? shaving his chest with the old norleco body groomer, only posing with girls half as attractive as him exhibiting his insecurity with females "better' looking than himself...wouldnt be surprised if this guy was a distinguished bottom bi way down the pathway to full on bottom for cock and strap on just casue he like the "sensation" of being "stretched"
Wow....you're really looking too far into this, seek help friend.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2012, 07:26:08 AM »
Great physique. You could look like Ronnie Coleman and these guys would give you digs. Next time don't crop out the pictures of the chicks next to you.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2012, 07:27:51 AM »
This dude lives on a cruise ship?  Has anyone been on a cruise?  What a fucking nightmare scenario.  I can guarantee these pictures, and this persons attention whoring with his pictures cheesily posing for the cam, perfectly accessorized and twink like for all getbig to see, are done in order to make him feel successful.  When, in reality, he makes crap money and is isolated on a floating autocratic dorkfest.  Filled with slightly overwieght, slightly old and drunk sluts that nobody wants to fuck sober.  The only hot chicks are with their families and aint there to fuck.  Hopefully you can get some tang whenn you pull into a port for the night/weekend, eh sport?  You look like a broke ass steve sanders
Haha..really..first off I'm the youngest manager onboard most of them have been in the game for 6 plus years easily, I've been on there 2, became a manager after 1. I'm not saying I'm a making millions, but I do pretty well for myself, especially with this economy, I live for free, sleep for free, I don't have to pay insanely high gas prices to drive to work, I have zero bills, I own a condo in Chicago, in which I've been renting out since I started working there. I deposit 95% of what I make directly into my bank account, and I'm a union employee. Trust me I'm making a good living here, I bartended for 6 years and used to avg anywhere between $1,000 to 1,500 a week....I'm doing better then that here and saving all of it. I work 9 months a year, 3 months paid vacation, I'm on a different Hawaiian island everyday of the week. To me this is the perfect gig, maybe it's not your cup of tee but for me I'm really enjoying the job!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2012, 07:30:05 AM »
Forgot to mention eat for free and trust me I eat a ton of food, not having to pay $100 in food bills a week comes in handy plus I don't have to cook anything.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2012, 07:43:22 AM »
Forgot to mention eat for free and trust me I eat a ton of food, not having to pay $100 in food bills a week comes in handy plus I don't have to cook anything.

cool enjoy the..."oceans" for us ::)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2012, 07:44:04 AM »
You're short dude.  What are you, like 5'7?

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2012, 07:46:13 AM »

CAn you post those pics of you with the girl in the bikini, but without her cropped out?  Those hips look good, don't be so stingy.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2012, 07:48:13 AM »
Dont melt plastic boy...im just fucking with you.  Make sure when you are acting interested in a women who looks like manny paqioua (sp?) 's grandmom,  To tell her this same rap, that you save close to 6 grand a month into your savings ::). Wow, in two years you have saved 144,000 bucks...B.S. Meter indicates positive reading.

Also, i dont care that much.  cruise ships are a nightmare...and you cant use your personal life marketing skills to deny that homie.  Good luck in life (no hate), do some squats.  

Haha..oh brother, I've never used the money routine to get a girl and I never will, maybe when I'm in my 50's..but I have no clue what you mean about cruiseships being a nightmare??
You're short dude.  What are you, like 5'7?
Yes, I'm 5'7, I've stated this many times on this site, I have zero insecurities about my height..

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2012, 07:49:33 AM »
CAn you post those pics of you with the girl in the bikini, but without her cropped out?  Those hips look good, don't be so stingy.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2012, 07:52:43 AM »
try to take a photo where you put your left arm on your left hip and flex you chest and bicep while pretending not to. and put on some aviators...oh wait :-\