Author Topic: Go 4 It Looking Jacked and Tan in Cancun!!  (Read 58981 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Go 4 It Looking Jacked and Tan in Cancun!!
« Reply #250 on: June 01, 2012, 03:24:03 PM »
It sounds like the available evidence suggests that Go4It is "going for" a bloody asshole, and that his preferred approach is a little bit less traditional than wiping too hard.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: June 01, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »
What's long, hard, and full of semen???

a submarine!!! :D :D :D    (wah wah wah waaaaaaah)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: June 01, 2012, 09:10:44 PM »
Hold on here, you dont think the "ports" go4"it" has been "docking" in aren't boating related?

That's  exactly what I'm saying

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: June 01, 2012, 09:38:05 PM »
Go4it is probably taking a boat trip to Asia for height surgery.  ;D

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/health/surgical-news/2010/04/12/252245/Chinese-doctor.htm

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2012, 10:42:47 PM »
That's  exactly what I'm saying

Ah yeah!!! Dig it out! Dig it out!

Notice how he looks off to the right to the person taking the picture with a mean ass tough guy stare as if to say "What are you looking at, f@ggott??"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: June 02, 2012, 08:07:26 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #257 on: June 02, 2012, 08:10:39 AM »
It disturbs me that you guys are suggesting that Go 4 it stuck an inflatable life jacket up his ass and pulled the cord

;D LOL.
a

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #258 on: June 02, 2012, 10:38:25 AM »
after downing many drinks such as the 'gopher'and the isaac special ,,its off to the many secret quarters to engage in some activities including the capt steubing,,,

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #259 on: June 02, 2012, 10:59:06 AM »
 >:(
a

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: June 02, 2012, 11:04:41 AM »

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #261 on: June 02, 2012, 02:28:52 PM »
I don't think I've witnessed so much envy in a thread in a long time. G4it is in great shape and loves what he does, and 90% of this board is ready to put a gun to their head!

I think my fav part was watching Groink get all bent out of shape and lose his cool over some kid 17 years younger than him ;D

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: June 02, 2012, 02:58:52 PM »
I don't think I've witnessed so much envy in a thread in a long time. G4it is in great shape and loves what he does, and 90% of this board is ready to put a gun to their head!

No envy. Go4it honestly looks good at first glance. Face looks good, body looks good. But when you realize he's sub 5'7" he's not enviable. I would never want to be that short as a man.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #263 on: June 02, 2012, 03:06:36 PM »
Rough seas ahead!
a

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #264 on: June 02, 2012, 03:24:03 PM »

I think my fav part was watching Groink get all bent out of shape and lose his cool over some kid 17 years younger than him ;D

lI consider this every day, yet I'm half a foot taller have at least 20 pounds of muscle on him. If I was  a 5'7 grown ass man posting pictures of myself on the net with women I pay to take pictures with my short ass, I would of killed myself LONG ago
l

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: June 02, 2012, 03:27:24 PM »
lI consider this every day, yet I'm half a foot taller have at least 20 pounds of muscle on him. If I was  a 5'7 grown ass man posting pictures of myself on the net with women I pay to take pictures with my short ass, I would of killed myself LONG ago

Exactly. He doesn't bang all these women he takes pictures with. A steroided 5'7" guy doesn't scream 'good breeding material' to women.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #266 on: June 02, 2012, 03:40:53 PM »
Exactly. He doesn't bang all these women he takes pictures with. A steroided 5'7" guy doesn't scream 'good breeding material' to women.
There have been only a few women pictured...most are co-workers/tourists...He never said he banged all of them. Also, just because one takes a pic with someone, you cannot conclude that they had sex with that person, will have sex, want to have, etc.
There is the one chick in the bikinis, and there are multiple pics of her.

Shit, remember there was the pic of Shawn Ray (5'6) with Sasha Ogata, and everybody claimed Shawn was hitting it? And a pic of Sasha with Chris Cormier? Turns out it was Abbas Khatami who was hitting it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #267 on: June 02, 2012, 03:42:32 PM »

you are a smart man lol. I try to convince myself that being a  tall well built permabulkers with an disgusting moonface is irrestistable to women,  we are more likely to be well fed than the ripped guys    :D
l

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #268 on: June 02, 2012, 03:45:36 PM »
There have been only a few women pictured...most are co-workers/tourists...He never said he banged all of them. Also, just because one takes a pic with someone, you cannot conclude that they had sex with that person, will have sex, want to have, etc.There is the one chick in the bikinis, and there are multiple pics of her.

Shit, remember there was the pic of Shawn Ray (5'6) with Sasha Ogata, and everybody claimed Shawn was hitting it? And a pic of Sasha with Chris Cormier? Turns out it was Abbas Khatami who was hitting it.

:D Careful my friend, that's a slippery slope.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #269 on: June 02, 2012, 03:47:11 PM »
If i was a flaming homo, i'd totally ram the fuck out of Go4It's butt hole.
a

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: June 02, 2012, 03:54:23 PM »
There have been only a few women pictured...most are co-workers/tourists...He never said he banged all of them. Also, just because one takes a pic with someone, you cannot conclude that they had sex with that person, will have sex, want to have, etc.
There is the one chick in the bikinis, and there are multiple pics of her.

That's what I'm saying. These guys post these pics and want us to assume they banged these chicks, but oftentimes this is not the case.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #271 on: June 02, 2012, 04:26:17 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Ok, where to start...to the guy who was saying I make no money and that cruiseships are full of third world employees that work for slave labor, this is sort of true, on some international ships, however I work on a American flag vessel, that is regulated by the American Coast Guard, that has to obey all American working laws (minimum wage, overtime/time and a half/double time on holidays) I'm in a union, and I have insurance (medical and dental), my ships crew is made up of 95% American citizens on 5% international crew working on a visa. Look at the pic below and tell me how many third world immigrants you see in this picture....

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #272 on: June 02, 2012, 04:28:02 PM »
;D ;D ;D Ok, where to start...to the guy who was saying I make no money and that cruiseships are full of third world employees that work for slave labor, this is sort of true, on some international ships, however I work on a American flag vessel, that is regulated by the American Coast Guard, that has to obey all American working laws (minimum wage, overtime/time and a half/double time on holidays) I'm in a union, and I have insurance (medical and dental), my ships crew is made up of 95% American citizens on 5% international crew working on a visa. Look at the pic below and tell me how many third world immigrants you see in this picture....

I'm counting at least 13 flaming homosexuals so far.
from incomplete data

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: June 02, 2012, 04:29:11 PM »
I'm counting at least 13 flaming homosexuals so far.
Hahaha!!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: June 02, 2012, 04:32:15 PM »
To the poster "Army of One" it disturbs me the you altered my face in that photoshop, whats wrong, are you insecure that I might be better looking then you?