Author Topic: I fucking hate working in Managment  (Read 10406 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: I fucking hate working in Managment
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 10:09:54 AM »
A "manager" with 20k posts on getbig. Must be tough and stressfull in the "management business" these days ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 10:20:10 AM »
I need to get out of people management, its not the people that report to me that I have a problem with, its not even my bitch of a partner who is a back stabbing fucking cunt, its the endless fucking politics cloak and dagger shit that is so fucking exhausting - I want a job that is honest.

The funny thing is these companies keeps publishing how ethical they are etc. etc. my guys have todo countless of HR training but on the flip side its the most lying fucking thieving business - and there are VERY few company that actually give a shit about their employees.

I am between a rock and a hard place - I am forever grateful that at these times I make good money - on the other hand I am so fucking tired of management.

Thoughts?
sounds like time to dropout, take time off asess your priorities in life and formulate an action plan for the rest of your life,do it,   do it now before it's too late.....
F

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 10:22:30 AM »
welcome to adulthood... errr.... the real world. if you want to be successful and live comfortably, you have to be selfish. if you want a nice, cushy job where everybody likes everybody and everybody gets paid top dollar and there's no drama..... it doesn't exist. even charity's are cutthroat, run by people that take huge salaries and everybody else is expendable.

On second thought, maybe you should work at the animal shelter for minimum wage.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 02:21:54 PM »
Honest job = enforcer... and even that is debatable.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 02:26:31 PM »
Play the games homes.

At the moment you sound like a beta bitch.

Be an alpha. Eat or get eaten.
P

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 02:47:19 PM »
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 02:53:41 PM »

Johnny, 

Sears wants 78 dollars to fix one of my Craftsman mowers that was purchased just last year.  It is still under manufacture warranty and I have had it repaired once already after two months only, yet they refuse to accept this under warranty.  I told them I am not paying them whatsoever.  What do you make of that?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2012, 03:03:12 PM »
Johnny, 

Sears wants 78 dollars to fix one of my Craftsman mowers that was purchased just last year.  It is still under manufacture warranty and I have had it repaired once already after two months only, yet they refuse to accept this under warranty.  I told them I am not paying them whatsoever.  What do you make of that?

yeah alot of shit isnt never coverd under warranty. does your gas cap have holes in it? they made a shitload of crafstman mowers with fucking holes in the gas caps for "ventalation". Im like "Listen you dumb black dirt can get in the gas tank if the gas cap has holes made into it"  ::)....if thats not the case your mower might be too weak and it can fuck up easily if you run over a big rock or something and knocks it out of wack

you need a 7.0 horspower mower or above regular pushmower not the kind that goes without pushing it. Just my expierence i have a few mowers sitting here at the house . you want the black crafstman platinum mower its about 220-250 bucks 7.0 horsepower best mower you will ever buy. ive hit a number of things and it cranks right back up
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2012, 03:05:18 PM »
this is about the same mower i have , i dont use the bag, and the plastic shoot for expelling the grass sucks your better off rigging something to the opening of the shoot to let the grass flow out.

make sure its 7.0 horsepower
A

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2012, 03:53:33 PM »
Morons and their desperate need for recognition by terms of job title. The barbers I use has a receptionist. She carries a name tag 'Jill' Senior Reception Manager. Uhmm, it's her and three old men in the shop. But hey, no doubt she tells the girls down the nail salon she's in senior management.

Only fuck ups and failures care about these laughable tags.

Spot on.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2012, 03:56:15 PM »
yeah alot of shit isnt never coverd under warranty. does your gas cap have holes in it? they made a shitload of crafstman mowers with fucking holes in the gas caps for "ventalation". Im like "Listen you dumb guy dirt can get in the gas tank if the gas cap has holes made into it"  ::)....if thats not the case your mower might be too weak and it can fuck up easily if you run over a big rock or something and knocks it out of wack

you need a 7.0 horspower mower or above regular pushmower not the kind that goes without pushing it. Just my expierence i have a few mowers sitting here at the house . you want the black crafstman platinum mower its about 220-250 bucks 7.0 horsepower best mower you will ever buy. ive hit a number of things and it cranks right back up
Yah I got the 250 dollar one Push Mower (self propelled is for morons) with the 7 HP and have had to replace the FlyWheel key which I did myself.   I took it in and they upgraded some of the fittings for free.  It still did not stop the thing from literally ripping itself apart.  They are claiming that the blade was unsharp which caused vibration that led to it ripping itself apart.  Total bullshit since it has not been used much at all.  They originally wanted 143 dollars and I told them no way am I paying a dime.  They then come back with 78.  I told them still, not good enough.  Then they tried to give me 80 dollars towards the purchase of a new mower.  I said nope.  I then made them start an invoice with Craftsman asking for a total replacement for free.  They told me today that It will be 5-10 days and it may or may not work.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2012, 04:16:42 PM »
Stark is a bottom bitch who can't handle a real man's job. Already ratted out and intimidated by females. Next he'll be in the shrink's office crying on his shoulder. Stark should quit his job immediately and let an alpha take control of the situation.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2012, 04:26:18 PM »
Johnny,  

Sears wants 78 dollars to fix one of my Craftsman mowers that was purchased just last year.  It is still under manufacture warranty and I have had it repaired once already after two months only, yet they refuse to accept this under warranty.  I told them I am not paying them whatsoever.  What do you make of that?

Just try and do an even exchange if you still have the receipt(or no receipt) or just return it, if they don't budge get the manager and get loud, they don't like anger customers in there stores long, so they will try and please you.

TEAM Nasser

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2012, 04:30:36 PM »
The Money Flow, that an organization is, doesn't care about or need you.  You work for it, or don't.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2012, 04:34:18 PM »
I need to get out of people management, its not the people that report to me that I have a problem with, its not even my bitch of a partner who is a back stabbing fucking cunt, its the endless fucking politics cloak and dagger shit that is so fucking exhausting - I want a job that is honest.

The funny thing is these companies keeps publishing how ethical they are etc. etc. my guys have todo countless of HR training but on the flip side its the most lying fucking thieving business - and there are VERY few company that actually give a shit about their employees.

I am between a rock and a hard place - I am forever grateful that at these times I make good money - on the other hand I am so fucking tired of management.

Thoughts?

Amen brother.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2012, 04:35:04 PM »
"Management" jobs are about more than "leadership," they are about strategy and problem solving. Managers are expected to be "knowledge workers," who, presumably, possess an expertise their underlings lack. This is how managers "manipulate" their workers; they literally handle others with skill. Also baked into this management pie is a clear understanding of the difference between ethical and moral dilemmas, which seems to be what you are conflating. Or, perhaps, as uncomfortable as it might be, you are coming face to face with the "Peter principle." No offense, but your appeal to Getbiggers can be construed as a vent of being promoted to the level of your incompetence. It's easier to blame the game because it's not "honest," rather than find fault with your own skill set (in this case, not having mad Machiavellian management skills). I say this because the expression of your frustration over organizational politics (which is to be expected everywhere), and desire for an "honest" line of work might derive from a sudden self-awareness that you're not cut out for the inherent "dirty-play" of the management game. So to assuage this unpleasant revelation, you start to see yourself as a good person in a corrupt company. What to do? Either start strategizing (strategos = the art of the general) how to manipulate both your underlings and superiors, or get out before your "miracles" cease. It's all "cloak and dagger," as you put it; the best players would have it no other way.

DAMN!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »
Johnny, 

Your an idiot for not buying a HONDA Mower, then you would not have had those early issues.  That Chinese made crap are more like toys, they look like the real thing, but are about as long lasting as an Ice Cream
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2012, 05:10:14 PM »
Work is like being a monkey in a tree.

When you are at the top, you look down & all you see is smiling faces.

When you are at the bottom, you look up & all you see is assholes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2012, 04:26:35 PM »
Yah I got the 250 dollar one Push Mower (self propelled is for morons) with the 7 HP and have had to replace the FlyWheel key which I did myself.   I took it in and they upgraded some of the fittings for free.  It still did not stop the thing from literally ripping itself apart.  They are claiming that the blade was unsharp which caused vibration that led to it ripping itself apart.  Total bullshit since it has not been used much at all.  They originally wanted 143 dollars and I told them no way am I paying a dime.  They then come back with 78.  I told them still, not good enough.  Then they tried to give me 80 dollars towards the purchase of a new mower.  I said nope.  I then made them start an invoice with Craftsman asking for a total replacement for free.  They told me today that It will be 5-10 days and it may or may not work.

the "fly wheel key" is that like a starter key for your mower?

i have the normal pull cord for mine at 7 hp. sorry to hear about your experience. I swear mines a good mower though. i would never trust a push mower with a key starter  >:(
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2012, 04:31:18 PM »
the "fly wheel key" is that like a starter key for your mower?

i have the normal pull cord for mine at 7 hp. sorry to hear about your experience. I swear mines a good mower though. i would never trust a push mower with a key starter  >:(
The Flywheel key, is the keyway on the crankshaft snout that holds the flywheel in place. The crankshaft snut is a round end, the keyway is needed to keep align the flywheel and slightly hold it in.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2012, 07:17:48 PM »
The Flywheel key, is the keyway on the crankshaft snout that holds the flywheel in place. The crankshaft snut is a round end, the keyway is needed to keep align the flywheel and slightly hold it in.

Yep, and its meant to sheer off to protect the flywheel.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2012, 07:26:22 PM »
I've been using this  Husqvarna ( w/Honda motor ) for the past six  years, never had a single problem.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2012, 07:30:10 PM »
Hey Stark, since you guys like supporting so many Turkish, African and Russians that dont work, why dont you hook me up with a job? All I require year one is 60k euro and moving expenses.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2012, 08:37:40 PM »

Thoughts?

If you think you have it bad,...when I worked in radio, the key to getting ahead was being one of the station owner's cocaine buddies...

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2012, 08:39:55 PM »
Hey Stark, since you guys like supporting so many Turkish, African and Russians that dont work, why dont you hook me up with a job? All I require year one is 60k euro and moving expenses.

Racist post reported.
#