Author Topic: Trayvon's killer said to make self-incriminating statements  (Read 11899 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trayvon's killer said to make self-incriminating statements
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2012, 08:00:56 AM »
LMFAO by "zimmerman backers" do you mean the ppl who want to let the court do its job and decide his guilt/innocence on the facts?

typical liberal tactic, take a view point you dont like and assign unfounded attributes to the person and stance.

LOL @ suddenly all the "zimmerman winning" people convert to "let's just let the trial play out and see what happens..."

hahahahaha certain getbiggers have been calling trayvon names and saying zimmerman was innocent.  They actually fell for his bullshit.  Sad, just plain sad how gullible some can be.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2012, 08:17:27 AM »
LMFAO by "zimmerman backers" do you mean the ppl who want to let the court do its job and decide his guilt/innocence on the facts?

typical liberal tactic, take a view point you dont like and assign unfounded attributes to the person and stance.

typ. cover up he's guilty because he's black  :o

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2012, 08:18:41 AM »
LOL @ suddenly all the "zimmerman winning" people convert to "let's just let the trial play out and see what happens..."

hahahahaha certain getbiggers have been calling trayvon names and saying zimmerman was innocent.  They actually fell for his bullshit.  Sad, just plain sad how gullible some can be.

oh did you notice that  :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2012, 08:31:22 AM »

pull a quote where I said "winning" or anything of the sort

pull a quote where I called trayvon a name...

quit trolling you moronic fucktard, you already look like a jack ass as it is.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2012, 08:32:15 AM »
typ. cover up he's guilty because he's black  :o
hahaha, you and garebear really fall in line with the liberal mantra "anybody with an opposing view is a racist, homophobic, bible clinging, hate monger" quite well

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2012, 08:39:22 AM »
hahaha, you and garebear really fall in line with the liberal mantra "anybody with an opposing view is a racist, homophobic, bible clinging, hate monger" quite well

your post do that for you just fine   mr. closet racist  :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2012, 08:47:40 AM »
your post do that for you just fine   mr. closet racist  :D
if that were the case you wouldnt have used the word "closet" ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2012, 08:51:47 AM »

How so?  The only split I see on the board on people like you and Mal who have convicted him already...and those of us saying let the system work.  ::)

BTW, even if he is convicted, 9/10ths of your bullshit...will still be bullshit.   ;)

I swear people on this board read what they want to read.. not matter what the shit really says.

I haven't commented on guilt on innocence. As ive fucking stated from day Fucking 1, my only issue with this is, if someone is shot and they only have their story to go on.. usually there is an arrest and investigation. There was no arrest. God damn. are you fucking retarded.  I intentionally NEVER spoke of guilt or innocence Re:  this case. And if you see that i have, pull the muthafuckin quote

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2012, 08:53:57 AM »
Yes. People who you disagree with are obviously engaged in homosexual behavior.

Way to elevate the debate, stud.

Calm down Gloria.  240 got the point.  Damn, you are on the rag 24/7... must be all that great living in China.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2012, 08:56:24 AM »
it's beacuse zimmerman was so quick to use the 'stand your ground' defense - a useful part of FL law which is very much in danger now, thanks to the national campaign by bloomberg which will piggyback this trial.

Gun rights will be eroded.  Anyone who shoots someone legally is going to have more trouble convincing a jury.  ZImmerman is a pig who coudln't wait for police.  He had to go try to be a hero and WORST of all - he lied about thigns to police regarding a self-defense shoot.  This means anytime me or 33 or anyone else legally shoots someone, we have to face the stigma he creates.  it's undeniable.  Jurors punish injustice in future cases.  and prosecutors and police will be VERY quick  to indict (just in case) to cover their asses thanks to sanford PD's shitty handling of things.

So that's why I hate zimmerman.  Trayvon belonged in jail for drug crimes, I'm not bedwetter there.  I'm mad zimmerman decided to create a violent situation instead of letting police do their job.  He wasn't in danger - in fact, trayvon was running from him. HE created the dangerous situation by chasing down a scared kid in the dark with a gun.   

I get your point on gun ownership rights, but that boat has already sailed.  this case, because so many people are pitching a hissy-fit over it, has already done the damage.  It won't matter if Zimmerman is convicted or not, the parrot-heads like bloomberg are going to use it for political gain either way.  Doesn't matter what happens in the trial in regards to gun ownership rights.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2012, 08:57:39 AM »
if that were the case you wouldnt have used the word "closet" ;)

in your mind your closet racist  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2012, 09:04:23 AM »
I get your point on gun ownership rights, but that boat has already sailed.  this case, because so many people are pitching a hissy-fit over it, has already done the damage.  It won't matter if Zimmerman is convicted or not, the parrot-heads like bloomberg are going to use it for political gain either way.  Doesn't matter what happens in the trial in regards to gun ownership rights.

zimmerman is going to use 'stand your ground' even though the author of the stand-your-ground bill admits it would not apply there.

15 minutes after zimm was indicted, bloomberg held a tv conference with his own national campaign to end 'stand your ground' laws.

Direct result. And it'll continue as the trial does.  Every damn time zimmerman makes a move, you'll have msnbc cheerleading bloomberg and his campaign.

All cause he's a busybody dipshit who can't control his fcking emotions.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2012, 09:05:06 AM »
in your mind your closet racist  ;)
LOL did that make sense to you when you typed it?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2012, 09:12:26 AM »
LOL did that make sense to you when you typed it?

40 years ago the racist used white hoods and sheets to hide, now they use the internet  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2012, 09:26:00 AM »
40 years ago the racist used white hoods and sheets to hide, now they use the internet  ;D
LOL, if you repeat a lie enough times...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2012, 09:42:46 AM »
LOL, if you repeat a lie enough times...

lol i'm not the one arguing about a picture of trayvon,and posting one with the gold teeth to try to stereotype him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2012, 09:44:41 AM »
I dont like this being about race at all.

Did zimm use the appearance of trayvon to determine he was one of those asshole who stole his bike?  Yes, his words say he did.

But his actions are all that matter - and he walked 2 blocks to catch someone who did run away from him.   he wanted a confrontation.  he was an aggressive personality.  He always got involved and put his hands on people when he felt like it - YOU CANT DO THAT.  he shoved a cop.  He took that domestic charge.  

Dude is a violent prick - period.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2012, 10:45:51 AM »
Yes. People who you disagree with are obviously engaged in homosexual behavior.

Way to elevate the debate, stud.

LOL!  Oh no you didn't.  lol . . . . I'll be using this.   :)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2012, 06:03:39 PM »
Calm down Gloria.  240 got the point.  Damn, you are on the rag 24/7... must be all that great living in China.
I'm surprised you could pause your blow job campaign to stop and post.
G

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2012, 08:17:06 PM »
I'm surprised you could pause your blow job campaign to stop and post.

Your mom said her mouth was getting tired, stud.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2012, 10:17:22 PM »
Your mom said her mouth was getting tired, stud.
Thanks for helping her out.
G

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2012, 10:46:44 PM »
lol i'm not the one arguing about a picture of trayvon,and posting one with the gold teeth to try to stereotype him
LMFAO the only thing I was arguing is whether or not that was a picture of trayvon...AND AS OF NOW IT SEEMS IT IS.

If that some how makes me racist, then I say you sir are the racist not me.

I presented facts, you projected your feelings. ;)

LOL since when is presenting facts considered racist? only in liberal speak...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2012, 03:25:50 AM »
"I never defended Zimmerman or attacked Trayvon - All I ever said was let's let the trial process work itself out"

HAHAHAHAH

People calling zimm a her, trayvon a thug, saying it's all a conspiracy from the republican prosecutor to quell race wars...

Then it turns out zimm is nothing more than a common liar, plain and simple.  Rats abandoning the USS ZImmerman.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2012, 07:06:05 AM »
LMFAO the only thing I was arguing is whether or not that was a picture of trayvon...AND AS OF NOW IT SEEMS IT IS.

If that some how makes me racist, then I say you sir are the racist not me.

I presented facts, you projected your feelings. ;)

LOL since when is presenting facts considered racist? only in liberal speak...

yeah oookk ,the picture with the gold grill ,and you post the picture in the same post,that picture only.so why do you have to post gold grill, to stereotype him as a getto thug.   If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2012, 08:01:52 AM »
I swear people on this board read what they want to read.. not matter what the shit really says.

I haven't commented on guilt on innocence. As ive fucking stated from day Fucking 1, my only issue with this is, if someone is shot and they only have their story to go on.. usually there is an arrest and investigation. There was no arrest. God damn. are you fucking retarded.  I intentionally NEVER spoke of guilt or innocence Re:  this case. And if you see that i have, pull the muthafuckin quote

::)

The only time you start trotting out this arrest shit is when you're called on about the facts.

How many posts have you sarcastically made about how TM was just buying some candy and "deserved" to be shot?