Author Topic: 12 months of Rehabilitation  (Read 21219 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: 12 months of Rehabilitation
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 12:32:54 PM »
Wake up like I did in November partially paralyzed and realize how many small things flash before your eyes that you took for granted.....from november til the end of february I had no use of the first 3 fingers on my right hand and I am right handed.....I now have full use of my body but at limited use....I am still not allowed to lift heavy and the new materials in my spine cause constant discomfort

Percocets for life..LOL

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 12:33:51 PM »
Wake up like I did in November partially paralyzed and realize how many small things flash before your eyes that you took for granted.....from november til the end of february I had no use of the first 3 fingers on my right hand and I am right handed.....I now have full use of my body but at limited use....I am still not allowed to lift heavy and the new materials in my spine cause constant discomfort

What were the exercises that caused all this? Also, were you juicing at the time?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 12:35:49 PM »

Billy Guns

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 12:37:35 PM »
Percocets for life..LOL

Actually I was on Soma and Narco's lol I am off everything now and on TESTIM 100mg daily prescribed by DR

Billy Guns

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 12:39:07 PM »
What were the exercises that caused all this? Also, were you juicing at the time?

My Shoulder TORE during Military Presses and the neck I woke up this way....I had 4 discs that were herniated and I am guessing I just moved the wrong way in my sleep and they landed right on top of the spinal cord 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 12:39:23 PM »
So you hooked on pain killers now?

Billy Guns

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 12:40:16 PM »
fuck, screws in the neck :o

you should go re visit the surgeon and tell him to remove the bitch tits, though.

how you look is not important, the most important is youre healthy and managed to come off narcotics.

much respect for that,man. 8)

Very true...I am back in the gym duing very light excercises and off all meds besides HRT prescribed by my dr.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2012, 12:41:04 PM »
Is Soma as brutal as they say?

Billy Guns

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2012, 12:43:56 PM »
Is Soma as brutal as they say?

To be honest Ray I was in so much pain that nothing helped....I wasn't able to sleep for more than 1 hour at a time even when I was taking a soma and narco and hour I was wide awake.......People talk about getting very little sleep well when I tell you that I LOVE SLEEP NOW after going months with ZERO!!! When I came out of surgery I put a not on the door in my room at the hospital that said LEAVE ME ALONE I AM FINE NOW I WANNA SLEEP!!!!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2012, 12:45:15 PM »
Shit...I packed a distal bicep tendon reattcahment, thyroidectomy and surgical repair of a snapped humerus (plate and screws) into a 14 month period...even I feel sorry for you... :)

Good luck to you...perpetual rehab SUCKS.

Billy Guns

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2012, 12:46:44 PM »
Shit...I packed a distal bicep tendon reattcahment, thyroidectomy and surgical repair of a snapped humerus (plate and screws) into a 14 month period...even I feel sorry for you... :)

Good luck to you...perpetual rehab SUCKS.

Thx bro....I never understood the DEPRESSION shit on tv ads until this year.....I went from a daily routine of the gym and diet to work then home to sit around like a log

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2012, 12:55:14 PM »
Damn dude. Sorry to hear that.

I was in ICU last year from a rare kidney disorder and it sucks coming back from something like this. Spine injuries are no joke, i have a bunch of herniated disks and i know one day i'll be paying for it.

Wish you the best man, take it slow.

8)

Billy Guns

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2012, 12:57:26 PM »
Damn dude. Sorry to hear that.

I was in ICU last year from a rare kidney disorder and it sucks coming back from something like this. Spine injuries are no joke, i have a bunch of herniated disks and i know one day i'll be paying for it.

Wish you the best man, take it slow.

8)

Sorry to hear....Trust me I don't wish this shit on anyone....not even the douchebags I used to hang with in this industry.....I wish I could have avoided the surgery but I had only 1 option surgery.....my spinal cord was a "C" shape from the discs leaning on it

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2012, 01:00:16 PM »
WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL YOU LYING JUNKIE?

YOU'RE STILL ON DRUGS (STEROIDS).

YOUR LACK OF WILL POWER TO TRAIN NATURALLY SICKENS ME!

Billy Guns

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2012, 01:01:56 PM »
WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL YOU LYING JUNKIE?

YOU'RE STILL ON DRUGS (STEROIDS).

YOUR LACK OF WILL POWER TO TRAIN NATURALLY SICKENS ME!

LOL yes you are correct...my natural test levels crashed down to 83 and I had to go on testim to bring my levels up again along with my libido and stamina

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2012, 01:02:17 PM »
Take it one step at a time Billy,and ease back into a solid fitness lifestyle.

Fuck trying to be huge,just get in good shape,nobody gives two fucks anyway,and your health will be far better.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2012, 01:03:05 PM »
be well,,,good luck.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »
LOL yes you are correct...my natural test levels crashed down to 83 and I had to go on testim to bring my levels up again along with my libido and stamina

I respect your honesty.

Sorry for getting rude, but a lot of scumbag won't even admit to using.  I thought you were implying you were natural.

Sorry.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2012, 01:05:44 PM »
sounds like you needed 12 months of driving lessons

Billy Guns

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2012, 01:08:31 PM »
sounds like you needed 12 months of driving lessons

LMAO BEST COMMENT YET!!!! I was hit by a mack truck the first time because I was in a little sports car in his blind spot......the second was an old man didnt see the stop sign he was a WWII vet and the third was a druggie that was running to cop some dope t-boned me 50 feet from her drug dealer waiting on her it was too funny when the cops showed up on that one

Billy Guns

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2012, 01:09:53 PM »
Take it one step at a time Billy,and ease back into a solid fitness lifestyle.

Fuck trying to be huge,just get in good shape,nobody gives two fucks anyway,and your health will be far better.

I look at it this way today...the most successful people in this world could give two shits about being huge let alone ripped.....you get nowhere in life worrying about being a overgrown gorilla unless you are king kong himself

Billy Guns

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2012, 01:10:30 PM »
I respect your honesty.

Sorry for getting rude, but a lot of scumbag won't even admit to using.  I thought you were implying you were natural.

Sorry.

I will never be natural....at this point most likely on hrt for the remainder

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2012, 01:12:33 PM »
I look at it this way today...the most successful people in this world could give two shits about being huge let alone ripped.....you get nowhere in life worrying about being a overgrown gorilla unless you are king kong himself
Very true bro..........stay strong! 

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2012, 01:17:07 PM »
sorry to hear about your hardships billy, hope you feel better soon.

TEAM Nasser

Billy Guns

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2012, 01:20:38 PM »
sorry to hear about your hardships billy, hope you feel better soon.

Thx Rep