Author Topic: Drudge Report readers are the most educated of internet news junkies.  (Read 572 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"internal polls show Mccain and Obama tied" two days before the election.   Drudge. 

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Infowars.com readers are the most educated

Live free or die

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Infowars.com readers are the most educated

Oh I doubt that.  lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Oh I doubt that.  lol
their stories always link to the source which is usually a major news source.  It's easy to look at what is being said there and weigh it with the source.  Nothing really wrong with infowars.  I don't know why people get in such a panic here over Alex Jones.

ps.  3333, go fuck yourself

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
their stories always link to the source which is usually a major news source.  It's easy to look at what is being said there and weigh it with the source.  Nothing really wrong with infowars.  I don't know why people get in such a panic here over Alex Jones.

That may be true (about linking their stories), but that's what lots of sites do.  Newsmax does it.  Huffington Post does it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :)

You are much more likable when you stay hidden under your rock. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
:)

You are much more likable when you stay hidden under your rock. 

You really miss me lol.  It's only been since this travon/zimmerman crap that I haven't been posting as much as normal.  It's fucking springtime dickhead.  People who actually have lives are spending time with their kids, planting gardens, spring cleaning etc.

I'll get right on dumping my life and neglecting my kid so I can sit in the basement posting on getbig 130+ times a day like you ::)