Author Topic: Melvin Anthony looks like a Mr. Olympia in this pic  (Read 6846 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: MELVIN ANTHONY LOOKS LIKE A MR.OLYMPIA SHOULD IN THIS PICTURE!
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2012, 08:13:02 AM »
chris looks more balanced and thicker

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Melvin Anthony looks like a Mr. Olympia in this pic
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2012, 01:53:45 AM »
What was the story again about Craig Titus fucking Melvin in the ass while Melvin banged his wife.

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2012, 03:04:45 AM »
What was the story again about Craig Titus fucking Melvin in the ass while Melvin banged his wife.

what? I knew titus and kelly were weird but melvin too? LOL .They are all gay 4 pay all day!ask GH15! either Gay 4 pay or a drug dealer that is the only way pros and amateurs make money unless you are a Top Mr.O competitor or sponsored by muscletech and get paid at least 6 figures.90% of pro Bodybuilders are gay 4 pay or drug dealers and users or both especially amateurs.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2012, 04:49:18 AM »

Well i heard this story that while Melvin was banging the wife, craig was fucking him in the ass. Story over, i'll get my hat. ;D
Trans Milkshake.

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2012, 08:22:31 PM »

Well i heard this story that while Melvin was banging the wife, craig was fucking him in the ass. Story over, i'll get my hat. ;D

let me guess you guys heard that story here on getbig! I heard what happened was melvin fucked kelly and titus sucked melvin off! I know they were swingers. I also heard melvin fucked kelly backstage at the NY Pro!