Author Topic: Melvin Anthony looks like a Mr. Olympia in this pic  (Read 6857 times)

whitewidow

Melvin Anthony looks like a Mr. Olympia in this pic
« on: May 27, 2012, 04:23:08 AM »
Melvin Anthony looks insane in this picture with cormier! holy sh*t! That is what a Mr.O should look like. better then alot of Mr.O's looks better then heath! and ronnie!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: MELVIN ANTHONY LOOKS LIKE A MR.OLYMPIA SHOULD IN THIS PICTURE!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 04:24:09 AM »
Too bad he's not tall enough to ride "It's a small world" in Disneyland.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 04:25:56 AM »
maybe he does not have the size but going on aesthtics and shoulder to waist ratio, proportions,I cant' see any synthol. He looks insane!

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 04:28:37 AM »
really narrow guy

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 04:29:18 AM »
Too bad he's not tall enough to ride "It's a small world" in Disneyland.

He has to be 5-8IN. geez I am 5-6IN you would tear me a new one if I posted my pic. even with my mass and low BF% I cannot do anything about my height. The HGH never made me taller! wider but not taller. you would rip me a new asshole if you diss melvin in that picture. That is my goal right there to look like melvin in that picture. INSANE! where is the gut????

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 04:29:36 AM »
maybe he does not have the size but going on aesthtics and shoulder to waist ratio, proportions,I cant' see any synthol. He looks insane!

Too bad that if you put the midget on a stage besides a real man he will look like a little kid, aesthetics yes or no.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 04:30:24 AM »
He has to be 5-8IN. geez I am 5-6IN you would tear me a new one if I posted my pic. even with my mass and low BF% I cannot do anything about my height. The HGH never made me taller! wider but not taller. you would rip me a new asshole if you diss melvin in that picture. That is my goal right there to look like melvin in that picture. INSANE! where is the gut????

Cry me a river.

And no matter how much you beg, I won't go near your asshole.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 04:30:39 AM »
really narrow guy

so is dexter jackson and phil heath but they were both Mr.O.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2012, 04:32:07 AM »
so is dexter jackson and phil heath but they were both Mr.O.
Yes, but M.A. looks like a narrow midget. The others didnt.

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2012, 04:34:39 AM »

Cry me a river.

And no matter how much you beg, I won't go near your asshole.

Please DK! No for real you wouldn't want to look like that? He is worse than phil heath is that pic?Heath is super narrow! also melvin used way less AAS and HGH plus other exotics. Phil heaths physique is shit! Melvin has a real physique!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2012, 04:40:09 AM »
all drugs

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2012, 04:42:44 AM »
Dexter doesn't come off as narrow to me

but heath and Anthony, its just awkward looking. funky looking

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2012, 04:57:31 AM »
Please DK! No for real you wouldn't want to look like that? He is worse than phil heath is that pic?Heath is super narrow! also melvin used way less AAS and HGH plus other exotics. Phil heaths physique is shit! Melvin has a real physique!

::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah sure, Melvin was on 250mg test e14d and for contest prep 6 weeks of winny, 100ml e10d.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 05:00:30 AM »
I wouldnt trade my height to look like that, no way no how.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 05:14:05 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::)

Yeah sure, Melvin was on 250mg test e14d and for contest prep 6 weeks of winny, 100ml e10d.

He was natural bro. he was sponsored by vyo-tech and used 17HD!  JK- I don't know what he used but I don't think he used nearly the amounts some pros used you can tell because melvin had a 28-29IN waist. he has no distended gut! No obvious synthol use in one area. altogether a great bodybuilder! I would rather look like melvin in that pcture than chris cormier or jay cuttler or Ronnie! All of them have hige waists and have distended stomachs and guts. I like dexters look and he is shorter then melvin. Melvin all around has the perfect look! HGowever I would take dexters look as well.both have very similar physiques. I think dexter can get shredded a little easier.Melvin has at least 3 inches on Dexter but noth are fantastic and arre what a Mr.O should be look like

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 05:17:51 AM »
Both guys look sick as hell in that pic.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 05:28:49 AM »
Melvin Anthony looks insane in this picture with cormier! holy sh*t! That is what a Mr.O should look like. better then alot of Mr.O's looks better then heath! and ronnie!

Chris looks miles better
choice is an illusion

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 05:39:15 AM »
Dear lord oh mighty, save us from the lies and ignorance!

He used less... :-X

look at melvin his waist was 28IN! that is insne! he has no HGH gut, He is not all blown out from the inside like heath was. Heath had that bloofy look. Look at that garden hose vein melvin has. Of course he is on drugs but not as hardcore usage as some of the other pros. zero gutt,tiny waist, The dude actually looks healthy! I don't see any obvious synthol usage. Great physique. natural hell no! But I doon't think he was using the crazy amounts like some pros are using. otherwise he would not be able to keep a 28IN waist and have no gutt!

Look at Jay cuttler huge gutt! huge waist! same with ronnie! with heath his waist and gut are not bad but he is narrow and his abs suck! Melvin is slick in that picture!He looks like he actually lifts weights everday! and didn't just rely on steroids he relied on both training and working out! Todays pros are getting lazy! At least some of them are

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2012, 05:51:44 AM »
look at melvin his waist was 28IN! that is insne! he has no HGH gut, He is not all blown out from the inside like heath was. Heath had that bloofy look. Look at that garden hose vein melvin has. Of course he is on drugs but not as hardcore usage as some of the other pros. zero gutt,tiny waist, The dude actually looks healthy! I don't see any obvious synthol usage. Great physique. natural hell no! But I doon't think he was using the crazy amounts like some pros are using. otherwise he would not be able to keep a 28IN waist and have no gutt!

Look at Jay cuttler huge gutt! huge waist! same with ronnie! with heath his waist and gut are not bad but he is narrow and his abs suck! Melvin is slick in that picture!He looks like he actually lifts weights everday! and didn't just rely on steroids he relied on both training and working out! Todays pros are getting lazy! At least some of them are

HGH gut....  ::) ::) ::)

Damn you wouldn't there are people in 2012 that believe the gut comes from HGH.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 05:54:03 AM »
Melvin Anthony was Flex Wheeler's less polished carbon copy...He could have gone far, but he didn't want to put in the work, relied on his genetics and his pop-locking to pull him thru.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2012, 07:19:34 AM »
Melvin just understood proper nutrient timing better than most other pros, which is why he looks like that.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2012, 07:21:46 AM »
Looks like Shit, Melvins proportions are all fucked up, hope this helps - Chris blows melvin away in that photo
V

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2012, 07:39:28 AM »
Looks like Shit, Melvins proportions are all fucked up, hope this helps - Chris blows melvin away in that photo

chris has a bigger waist! He never dials it in! I believe melvin won the arnold that year or the next I know he won or came i n second. Pretty sure he won one Arnold classic.
Chris is a great BB but is lazy! melvin is not as lazy and uses less drugs. chris is loaded on AAS and recs

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2012, 07:58:06 AM »
Chris owns. End of story.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2012, 08:03:30 AM »
Melvin just understood proper nutrient timing better than most other pros, which is why he looks like that.

x2 an expert at hitting the anabolic window