Author Topic: another future falcon word bb-related  (Read 743 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
another future falcon word bb-related
« on: May 27, 2012, 04:21:40 PM »
always use backwords traslation some times you can glaze over consenants to sound out the word

colon= noloc= sounds like "NO LOCK"

thats why when you eat meat you get constipated, you dont want to LOCK UP your colon

more future falcons words to come in the future since i have also done so in the past
A

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: another future falcon word bb-related
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 05:06:28 PM »
johnny falcon = noclaf ynnhoj = no c lafyn n ho, j = sounds like "NO SEE LAUGHING IN HERE, JOHNNY"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 05:10:25 PM »
johnny falcon = noclaf ynnhoj = no c lafyn n ho, j = sounds like "NO SEE LAUGHING IN HERE, JOHNNY"

pretty good interpretation. if you witness my posting style i try to be serious but people laugh at me calling me a meth head, its not funny to meat at all. im sure you CAN tell that from your point of view as if hypothetically you were in my mind and body witnessing my emotions as if you were a "johnnay falcon"
A

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 05:14:35 PM »
Don't worry, I see the deadly seriousness you carry in your quest to enlighten the poor lost minds of getbig.

Carry on with the good fight, FalCAN.  I admit that I would be terrified to be "in the mind" of Johnny Falcan, though.  There can be only one..

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 04:33:00 AM »
Jim Morrison = Mr Mojo Risin...