Author Topic: which of the following two cycles is better?  (Read 1701 times)

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
which of the following two cycles is better?
« on: May 27, 2012, 05:44:04 PM »
illustrating it with an example but the basic question is whether its of any benefit to stick to a certain choice of compounds for x number of weeks in a row or can you switch it up every week or even every shot randomly sort of like "instinctive cycling" analogous to instinctive training where you switch up the exercises in each workout, assuming similar dosages in either scenerio

CYCLE A

Weeks 1 to 6:  test, equipoise, deca
Weeks 7 to 12:  test, equipoise, tren

or something mixed up this CYCLE B

Week 1:  test, tren, masteron
Weeks 2-3:  test, deca, dbol
Week 4:  test, equipoise, tren
Weeks 5-6:  test, deca, tren
Week 7:  test, deca, anadrol
Weeks 8-9:  test, equipoise, deca
Week 10:  test, tren dbol
Weeks 11-12:  test, tren anadrol

StackedDec

• Getbig II
Re: which of the following two cycles is better?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 08:27:18 PM »
no, no, fucking hell no

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 08:30:34 PM »
I know some high level guys who switch short ester compounds every 4-6 weeks with good results.

If i had to choose based on what you suggested, cycle A all the way.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 05:03:48 AM »
Cycle B is the stupidest shit I have ever seen, Tren and Masterone week 1 and then stop, WTF is the point of that.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 08:40:38 AM »
Cycle B is the stupidest shit I have ever seen, Tren and Masterone week 1 and then stop, WTF is the point of that.

like i said its an example to explain the question to simple people like you who cant seem to comprehend it  ;D so i'll try it again is there anything wrong with simply keeping test as a base and switching a few other compounds instinctively or randomly week by week or even shot by shot or is there some benefit to keeping certian compounds in the system for weeks at a time before switching them in or out

thanks for the replies however no one has really said why cycle b is bad

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 11:57:40 AM »
thanks for the replies however no one has really said why cycle b is bad

Because your body will be mixed up (and not in a good way) to say the least. It's not good to switch compounds like that, you'll get a shitload of sides, but wont get much if any of the benefits. You need a good base and add something to that, simple as that, no need to try to reinvent the wheel...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 12:10:38 PM »
Because your body will be mixed up (and not in a good way) to say the least. It's not good to switch compounds like that, you'll get a shitload of sides, but wont get much if any of the benefits. You need a good base and add something to that, simple as that, no need to try to reinvent the wheel...

ok basically i asked the question to reinvent the wheel but and im sure some others have this situation too but i have a bunch of partial vials of various stuff and oral bottles some new some almost finished so I was thinking instead of having to buy more of each compound and use each in a traditional cycle how about i just keep the test high and switch the other compounds based on what i have instead of buying more of each compound

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 12:29:07 PM »
ok basically i asked the question to reinvent the wheel but and im sure some others have this situation too but i have a bunch of partial vials of various stuff and oral bottles some new some almost finished so I was thinking instead of having to buy more of each compound and use each in a traditional cycle how about i just keep the test high and switch the other compounds based on what i have instead of buying more of each compound

Don't do that, you'll feel like shit, buy more and use them in different phases of your cycles.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 12:33:36 PM »
OK if that`s the case then do it this way, Take the test, deca and d-bol right at the beginning, cause deca is a very long ester, when the deca is done replace it with the equipose, when the dbol is done replace it with the anadrol then time the tren and masterone to finish your cycle

There is a better flow to this then the way you had it, have longer esters towards the beginning and middle and shorter esters towards the end, The d bols go first since they cause more water retention followed by anadrol which causes less water retention then the d-bols

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 02:30:31 PM »
OK if that`s the case then do it this way, Take the test, deca and d-bol right at the beginning, cause deca is a very long ester, when the deca is done replace it with the equipose, when the dbol is done replace it with the anadrol then time the tren and masterone to finish your cycle

There is a better flow to this then the way you had it, have longer esters towards the beginning and middle and shorter esters towards the end, The d bols go first since they cause more water retention followed by anadrol which causes less water retention then the d-bols

thanks that makes sense thats what i will do just waiting to impregnante wife first before i go back on lol hope it happens soon  :-[

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 04:45:14 AM »

^

This... and for future use, try a simple stack of test/ tren, up to you what ester you wanna use. Run a 12-16 week cycle of test / tren, and you'll love the results... it will be good if you can cruise on like 150mg test E weekly after that too

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 11:05:58 PM »
fuck all of that, either cut bulk or cruise. prop/tren/mast/var and maybe eq if you can handle your appetite has been proven for lean gains and fat loss. stick with what works. test/deca/eq/drol/gh (and maybe masteron if estrogen sides flare up) for bulk simple as that

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 11:36:26 PM »
fuck all of that, either cut bulk or cruise. prop/tren/mast/var and maybe eq if you can handle your appetite has been proven for lean gains and fat loss. stick with what works. test/deca/eq/drol/gh (and maybe masteron if estrogen sides flare up) for bulk simple as that
Yes we know all that and we agree with you but he gave his reasons as to why he was limited to what he posted so he is going to make the best of it.