Author Topic: PJ Braun's Message To The Fans After 2012 NPC Cal State  (Read 14188 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: picture to prove what fake muscle looks like
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2012, 04:09:28 PM »
 :)
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2012, 05:29:10 PM »
look at pj braun's muscle

no cut, no separation, no muscle fiber to be seen, and oil in arms

:-X :-X
I call it ``shallow surface lines``  vs the deep lines of the 90`s, almost everybodybuilder is becoming like this,...sad

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2012, 05:29:52 PM »
FILT,, big balloonniiee from inside,,,
follow the arrows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012, 05:32:11 PM »
Wrong and wrong. This is shitty  timing holding a see of water and poor duiretic knowledge.
like fuck, this is still having fat left, insulin and then on top of that holding water

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2012, 07:12:20 PM »
I still don't know what type of insanity you would need to inject any type of oil into a muscle. They have no fear of oil in the blood stream and the damage of the kidneys trying to filter it out?  Some of these morons say they are smart because they only use vegetable oil and not petroleum based. Vegetable oil can be eaten and should not injected into the body.

Bodybuilding is fast becoming something the public laughs at and doesn't respect. I wonder why?

It's always been like that. It's just getting beyond ridiculous.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2012, 12:54:25 AM »
I still don't know what type of insanity you would need to inject any type of oil into a muscle. They have no fear of oil in the blood stream and the damage of the kidneys trying to filter it out?  Some of these morons say they are smart because they only use vegetable oil and not petroleum based. Vegetable oil can be eaten and should not injected into the body.

Bodybuilding is fast becoming something the public laughs at and doesn't respect. I wonder why?

eh, when i was running 7g's a week, i'd be putting 3cc into ear rear delt, 2cc into the medial, 2cc into each bicep and 3cc into each glute once a week (and that was cyp and eq alone), plus the 1-2cc each of daily inj's into various sites of tren/npp.... i couldn't imagine wasting injection sites with oil that didn't contain a hormone, and i can't imagine any pro's/am's doing it either.

muscle is muscle, site injections or not.... unless you're a skinny punk who uses nothing but SEO like those fools in brazil.

it looks in that pic that pj is just flat and holding water.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2012, 01:13:35 AM »
eh, when i was running 7g's a week, i'd be putting 3cc into ear rear delt, 2cc into the medial, 2cc into each bicep and 3cc into each glute once a week (and that was cyp and eq alone), plus the 1-2cc each of daily inj's into various sites of tren/npp.... i couldn't imagine wasting injection sites with oil that didn't contain a hormone, and i can't imagine any pro's/am's doing it either.

muscle is muscle, site injections or not.... unless you're a skinny punk who uses nothing but SEO like those fools in brazil.

it looks in that pic that pj is just flat and holding water.
I have been saying this for a long time, People forget that some bodybuilder at the top level are doing 50-60 cc per week, so some funny lump or a misshappen muscle doesn't necessarily mean SEO

7 grams, WOW :o

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2012, 03:24:43 AM »
Seriously, how the fuck is it possible to be this vasculair and STILL look ''soft''?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2012, 03:48:48 AM »
Seriously, how the fuck is it possible to be this vasculair and STILL look ''soft''?

Easy, take the veins away and he really is not that shredded, yes cut but not super shredded, the veins come out when the skin is very hot, sometime when you first jump on stage your body is cold from the pro tan, heats up with lights and the posing then the veins come out

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2012, 04:38:02 AM »
All drugs.

Trans Milkshake.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2012, 05:23:28 AM »
Doesn't he do the Palumbo no carb diet? Everyone looks flat and lacks vascularity on those carbless diets. You can't recompensate by last minute carb loading neither since that'll only backfire after not having had carbs for so long.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2012, 07:50:38 AM »
is this the guy who Chick was mesmerized watching squat?

HAHAHHHAHAH yes, that story is so funny!  PJ if he dials it in comes in vascular like you see him above in the blue trunks, but those pictures were taken some years ago.

TEAM Nasser

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2012, 01:44:41 PM »
Doesn't he do the Palumbo no carb diet? Everyone looks flat and lacks vascularity on those carbless diets. You can't recompensate by last minute carb loading neither since that'll only backfire after not having had carbs for so long.
No, NO no, not true at all,low carbs are fucken great, you can fill out nicely at the end too, no problem, the problem is he never went deep enough into the diet. It's simple, lose all the fat your body has (who cares how), bring in glycogen into the muscle and lose the water, simple,simple simple,

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »
BlowJob Braun Peaked Early and was balls deep in G4P ... Semen Killed his focus and drive

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2012, 04:01:22 PM »
No, NO no, not true at all,low carbs are fucken great, you can fill out nicely at the end too, no problem, the problem is he never went deep enough into the diet. It's simple, lose all the fat your body has (who cares how), bring in glycogen into the muscle and lose the water, simple,simple simple,

It sounds simple in theory yes. In practice anyone who's done a keto diet looks flat on stage and vice versa, those same persons on carb based diets, look full and vascular. I've not yet seen even 1 example that refutes this.

Staying in the Palumbo camp: Centopani looked a lot better after he left Palumbo and went on carb based diets.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2012, 04:07:08 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2012, 05:04:07 PM »
It sounds simple in theory yes. In practice anyone who's done a keto diet looks flat on stage and vice versa, those same persons on carb based diets, look full and vascular. I've not yet seen even 1 example that refutes this.

Staying in the Palumbo camp: Centopani looked a lot better after he left Palumbo and went on carb based diets.
What the hell are you talking about, I go no carbs all the time and there is absolutely no different when carb loading from no carbs or carb loading from already having some carbs, the end results is the exact same, I compete and I prep people for shows using low and no carbs, you are making this up, I have never heard of that and I live at these shows, when you carb up the body throws the carbs in the muscle no matter what, and veins come out too. here are pictures of No carb, ketosis and only 300 grams of carbs in these picture after 10 days of absolutely no carbs whatsoever

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2012, 05:32:31 PM »
Canidate for the "trunks too small" thread.  :(

I disagree. (no homo)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2012, 06:39:54 PM »
like fuck, this is still having fat left, insulin and then on top of that holding water
This.

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2012, 09:14:16 PM »

^hahaha what the fuck is this shit! you stupid shit, get the fuck out of here!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2012, 09:25:37 PM »
BODYBUILDING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS
X

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2012, 12:32:56 PM »

Taser for 60 minutes, then flame throw until flatline. The end.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2012, 12:58:46 PM »
Every single person pictured in this thread is all drugs, especially Onetimehard.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2012, 01:01:02 PM »
Every single person pictured in this thread is all drugs, especially Onetimehard.
Why thank you ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2012, 01:13:08 PM »

Guilty as charged your Honor. 
a