Author Topic: PJ Braun's Message To The Fans After 2012 NPC Cal State  (Read 14178 times)

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
Re: picture to prove what fake muscle looks like
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2012, 02:06:46 PM »
bodybuilding has fallen...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PJ Braun's Message To The Fans After 2012 NPC Cal State
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2012, 10:00:39 PM »

As I always say, it is easy to take a picture of someone when they are not ready, the difference between someone snapping away and posting, and others trying to get a picture that profiles PJ better.

This is from the same exact contest on Saturday at the NPC California.

But yes, PJ four days before the contest, and at prejudging was a different bodybuilder. He messed up, and he acknowledges that in the video response he made, unlike others that complain.  PJ will be back, competing most likely July 21st at the NPC Los Angeles, and if all goes great, will head to Vegas for the NPC USAs!

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2012, 02:28:33 AM »

Fake condom arms and no legs- this is not bodybuilding :-\

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2012, 08:08:05 AM »

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2012, 08:59:55 AM »
As I always say, it is easy to take a picture of someone when they are not ready, the difference between someone snapping away and posting, and others trying to get a picture that profiles PJ better.

But yes, PJ four days before the contest, and at prejudging was a different bodybuilder. He messed up, and he acknowledges that in the video response he made, unlike others that complain.  PJ will be back, competing most likely July 21st at the NPC Los Angeles, and if all goes great, will head to Vegas for the NPC USAs!

I get what you're saying Ron but he still looks really, really bad. He was getting slaughtered in the finals routine.

How many excuses can he make until he runs out and realizes he isn't cut out for this?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2012, 09:53:01 AM »
I get what you're saying Ron but he still looks really, really bad. He was getting slaughtered in the finals routine.

How many excuses can he make until he runs out and realizes he isn't cut out for this?
I like PJ, but here is the problem and 99% of bodybuilder have this problem,..... bodybuilders will say they over carbed or didn't carb enough or they couldn't get rid of the water or anything but 99% of bodybuilders will never admit that they weren't lean enough and that is the problem with PJ, in his video he said he was shredded but the problem was he couldn't fill out and this might be true but he is not being true to himself when he doesn't identify the problem as "not being lean enough" we have seen him leaner before and I truly believe if he admits to himself that he doesn't come in lean enough he can get his bro card, first step is identifying the problem,... very common among bodybuilders.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2012, 10:19:33 AM »
I like PJ, but here is the problem and 99% of bodybuilder have this problem,..... bodybuilders will say they over carbed or didn't carb enough or they couldn't get rid of the water or anything but 99% of bodybuilders will never admit that they weren't lean enough and that is the problem with PJ, in his video he said he was shredded but the problem was he couldn't fill out and this might be true but he is not being true to himself when he doesn't identify the problem as "not being lean enough" we have seen him leaner before and I truly believe if he admits to himself that he doesn't come in lean enough he can get his bro card, first step is identifying the problem,... very common among bodybuilders.
^Very tue and usually the case!^

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2012, 11:08:57 AM »

There's no way around it. He looks like shit.

Also, love the "c'mon, baby" comment from the obligatory girlfriend watching her man turn on the homos in the crowd.  ;D

P.S. Dude does the flicking-fingers-to-spark-audience-whooping gesture. HATE THIS SHIT. So, so lame it hurts.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2012, 11:33:23 AM »
Just find it weird how someone who's been at this as long as he has to not be able to hit his peak.
?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2012, 04:21:27 PM »

But yes, PJ four days before the contest, and at prejudging was a different bodybuilder. He messed up, and he acknowledges that in the video response he made, unlike others that complain.  PJ will be back, competing most likely July 21st at the NPC Los Angeles, and if all goes great, will head to Vegas for the NPC USAs!

Ron, I believe people are taking issue with PJ because their was no reason for him to make a statement regarding his condition....Not only that, it was a company sponsored video which made it kind of cheesy.

I think the main issue is that PJ is traveling way too much which is affecting his condition.  Having to fly from New York to Florida to California etc can be very stressful especially dealing with the airports and being tired is detrimental to his physique.  He was obviously trying to qualify for the Nationals but he would have been better off doing a National Qualifier more local to his area which there are plenty of.

But he's qualified now so hopefully he'll next time try to travel down to the Nationals or USA'ss a few days earlier so he can be well rested and ready for battle.   But he needs to leave the NPC Los Angeles alone because there's no reason to do so.  If he's serious, then he needs to cut down on his travel a great deal
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2012, 05:17:50 PM »
Any info on PJ's criminal case? He got popped not long ago for possession of pills.
T

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2012, 05:20:02 PM »
Hahahah

PJ Braun

Caters to f@ggots on facebook

I remember reading one of his status updates

"To all my gay fans"

::)

Then I defriended that G4P BB'er