Author Topic: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT NATURALS?!?!  (Read 5140 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT NATURALS?!?!
« on: May 28, 2012, 11:47:57 AM »
How bad do you want it naturals?

Work. Hustle. Kill.

When everyone else takes the easy route (steroids), you put your head down, grit your teeth, and put even more work in!

What we do in life echos in eternity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT NATURALS?!?!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 11:48:56 AM »
I would eat a dozen pupcakes a day to build more muscle

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 11:52:39 AM »
GO GET IT NATURALS

YOU ARE THE BORN WARRIORS

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 02:09:08 PM »
How bad do you want it naturals?

Work. Hustle. Kill.

When everyone else takes the easy route (steroids), you put your head down, grit your teeth, and put even more work in!

What we do in life echos in eternity.

You are so stupid you can`t walk from the US to China, you have to fly dumbass so you can work as hard as you want as a natural but you will never be big, ever, no matter what, you simply will never get there. It`s not about the easy way, it`s about limitations retard, enjoy your 14 inch arms and your 225 lb bench, ya real warriors

So people that drive are taking the easy way out and people that used guns in WW2 are taking the easy way out, people that use computers are taking the easy way out. fuck you are dumb.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 02:10:15 PM »
I am a mother fucker.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 02:13:13 PM »
This inspired me. Just joined up with caliber fitness.
X

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 02:14:15 PM »
whatever happened to that croatch guy,  are you him, did you get a name change?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 02:15:54 PM »
You are so stupid you can`t walk from the US to China, you have to fly dumbass so you can work as hard as you want as a natural but you will never be big, ever, no matter what, you simply will never get there. It`s not about the easy way, it`s about limitations retard, enjoy your 14 inch arms and your 225 lb bench, ya real warriors

So people that drive are taking the easy way out and people that used guns in WW2 are taking the easy way out, people that use computers are taking the easy way out. fuck you are dumb.

WE DON'T DO DRUGS

WE BREAK BARRIERS

WARRIORS ARE CREATED AT BIRTH, NOT IN A CHEMISTRY LAB

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 02:18:56 PM »
What supps should I take to become a Warrior if I am not already one? 

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 02:22:23 PM »
What supps should I take to become a Warrior if I am not already one? 

No supplements.

Eat healthy foods.

Lots of protein, moderate carbs, low fat.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2012, 02:27:08 PM »
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO SUCRUFIACE ?
all drugs - TPPIIP

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »
is hr a famous football player or something ?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 02:44:10 PM »

As an FYI....I pulled a 565 dead, 380 bench, and a 500lb squat natural.....drug free....whatever you want to call it.  I like you..and respect a lot of what you post...but when you start saying shit like "225 bench" kind of crap...that gets under my skin.  Have a little more respect for some of us out there that don't say stupid shit like users are cheaters...or they took the easy way out.  I put my time in the gym....I busted my ass...while it may not mean shit..or have any sort of meaning and garnish any respect I turned pro in the WNBF.  

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 02:48:54 PM »
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO SUCRUFIACE ?

Evidently,in his case, it was calves

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »
WE DON'T DO DRUGS

WE BREAK BARRIERS

WARRIORS ARE CREATED AT BIRTH, NOT IN A CHEMISTRY LAB
So for the ones that want 20 inch arms and a 500 lb bench, which I have achieved both BTW, how do the naturals get there, please answere

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 04:42:35 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 04:57:53 PM »
As an FYI....I pulled a 565 dead, 380 bench, and a 500lb squat natural.....drug free....whatever you want to call it.  I like you..and respect a lot of what you post...but when you start saying shit like "225 bench" kind of crap...that gets under my skin.  Have a little more respect for some of us out there that don't say stupid shit like users are cheaters...or they took the easy way out.  I put my time in the gym....I busted my ass...while it may not mean shit..or have any sort of meaning and garnish any respect I turned pro in the WNBF.  

First of all, I have a lot of respect for naturals, so wtf are you talking about, you think I was trashing naturals with my comment, tell me how is telling this guy to enjoy a 225 pound bench and 14 inch arms insulting you in any way, I have seen natural bench 350 so I don`t understand what you are trying to say here

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2012, 04:59:39 PM »

Roid rage meltdown.

Post reported to Jesus in Heaven, via prayer.
G

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2012, 05:02:45 PM »

Wait a second,... is that you in the pic,... and you are claiming natural,,.. tell me brother, how many getbiggers believe you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2012, 05:13:54 PM »
Wait a second,... is that you in the pic,... and you are claiming natural,,.. tell me brother, how many getbiggers believe you.

I don't claim...I was....2005 Best of the West.  Oh, and I don't care how many believe me.  Really dont.  In that pic I was about 184...and stood 5' 9" or so

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2012, 05:15:30 PM »
I don't claim...I was....2005 Best of the West.  Oh, and I don't care how many believe me.  Really dont.  In that pic I was about 184...and stood 5' 9" or so
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fa99ot

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2012, 05:18:48 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2012, 05:22:16 PM »
Why do people like you act like we were born yesterday, 5`9 184 ripped is fucken enourmous, as big as Zane or Lee Labrada, I understand you have an obligation to say you are natural cause you competed in natural shows but you aren`t fooling anyone really. Anyway just cause I don`t believe you don`t mean we need to beef, you are one of the better posters on here ;)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2012, 05:29:34 PM »
Roid rage meltdown.

lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2012, 05:30:47 PM »
Roid rage meltdown.

RAT ;D