Author Topic: mike tyson puts bieber through his paces on the bag !  (Read 5205 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
mike tyson puts bieber through his paces on the bag !
« on: May 29, 2012, 09:49:06 AM »
and no, it's not his ball bag , bieber haters  :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: mike tyson puts bieber through his paces on the bag !
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 09:52:41 AM »
Haha Mike Tyson having fun.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 10:00:32 AM »
That Bieber is one tough Canuck.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 10:04:03 AM »
looks like his training is already being paying off!! he gave this papz a whooping  :-[

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 10:22:18 AM »
Classic with Biebs almost tripping over his pants hung around his thighs and losing his one shoe because it's eight sizes too big for his dainty little feet.

And this paparazzi fella cliams Biebs assaulted him. He'll never recover.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 10:38:11 AM »
I told you they are trying to get Bieber "street cred", trying to make him a cross over artist...have Kanye finish up on his album...it's sickening...

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 10:45:19 AM »
This 2 guys below are the future of boxing!!! ;D

Justin Bieber

Derek Anthony

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 11:12:35 AM »

Best youtube video of all time.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 11:16:56 AM »
Look at the pathetic wee shimmy at 19 seconds.

Also he had another video worse than that he removed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 11:18:58 AM »
looks like his training is already being paying off!! he gave this papz a whooping  :-[

"Battered By Beiber" !  LOL  :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 11:24:14 AM »
I told you they are trying to get Bieber "street cred", trying to make him a cross over artist...have Kanye finish up on his album...it's sickening...

Wasn't he at the last Mayweather fight?  You could see this coming.  This is worst than Jive Records, trying to convince people Justin Timberpup writes his own music and choreographs his own urban dance steps. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 11:27:57 AM »

How anyone would pay more than 5 seconds attention of what this kid does and the fact that some "plan" is being developed to increase street cred absolutely blows my mind.

The fact that the word "street cred" is being used in the same sentence with this little piss ant is even more mind blowing.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 11:29:56 AM »
i bet he gave his bitch a right pounding when they got home.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 12:28:40 PM »
i bet he gave his bitch a right pounding when they got home.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

nah. All the girls hanging on his arm are just paid beards.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 12:51:04 PM »
celebs are frigging annoying.. now becuse communication has evolved to instantaneous as in you can share photos and vids  straight away... if a celeb takes a dump thy feel the need to make the world know by vid or photo....
choice is an illusion

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 12:57:50 PM »
I flipped past the Billboard Awards a couple weeks back and caught Biebs receiving an award of some fabricated type ... anyway ... the kid's thank-you speech was the single worst I have ever heard.

Not to be a hater, but the guy has zero charisma, personality or intelligence.

He performed later in the show and it was a perfect example of all style, no substance. He had a million bucks worth of production around him, plus tight choreography and lights, and still it was obvious there wasn't much there at all.

Just another "star" who could be anyone, anywhere.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2012, 12:58:49 PM »
Wasn't he at the last Mayweather fight?  You could see this coming.  This is worst than Jive Records, trying to convince people Justin Timberpup writes his own music and choreographs his own urban dance steps. 
Yep...
How anyone would pay more than 5 seconds attention of what this kid does and the fact that some "plan" is being developed to increase street cred absolutely blows my mind.

The fact that the word "street cred" is being used in the same sentence with this little piss ant is even more mind blowing.
Because what you are looking at is the next big thing in crappy manufactured music...Usher is his "mentor", he has the little female crowd, now to cross-over (Like the EPMD song), and then more shifty music.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2012, 01:03:06 PM »
biebers vs eminem in a celebrity boxing match would be nice
R

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 01:10:44 PM »
Since we're on the topic, I watched several episodes of American Idol this past season, mostly because I wanted to smash one of the contestants, and J-Lo is always going on about how an "artist" must make his art something that speaks to him/her. Then she performs on the show and dances away to some cream puff tune about hitting the clubs and banging dudes on beaches and that sort of thing.

Every song of hers is the same, lyrically and musically.

And NO ONE in his right mind imagines that J-Ello writes her own tunes or writes her own lyrics, anyway. Hey, maybe she jots some random sentences here and there and presents them to her production team, but that's where her artistry ends.

Bitch can't sing beyond carrying a tune (three out of five people can do this), is an average actor (and let's fact it, acting isn't much in the way of a great talent) and is downright annoying when she opens her mouth to talk.

She has a face and this is why she's now worth hundreds of millions of dollars.  ::)  

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 04:31:27 PM »
Tyson was the greatest fighter of all time but currently will do anything for $$$.

I would beat the shit out of bieber like most of the 'men' on here but if he 'brought it' I would just sit there and let him tee  off on me while I think of where is the first place Im going to go with that fat settlement check ...
L

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 04:36:24 PM »
Since we're on the topic, I watched several episodes of American Idol this past season, mostly because I wanted to smash one of the contestants, and J-Lo is always going on about how an "artist" must make his art something that speaks to him/her. Then she performs on the show and dances away to some cream puff tune about hitting the clubs and banging dudes on beaches and that sort of thing.

Every song of hers is the same, lyrically and musically.

And NO ONE in his right mind imagines that J-Ello writes her own tunes or writes her own lyrics, anyway. Hey, maybe she jots some random sentences here and there and presents them to her production team, but that's where her artistry ends.

Bitch can't sing beyond carrying a tune (three out of five people can do this), is an average actor (and let's fact it, acting isn't much in the way of a great talent) and is downright annoying when she opens her mouth to talk.

She has a face and this is why she's now worth hundreds of millions of dollars.  ::)  

you are correct, and I think the rest of the world is starting to see this too, because she is making absolutely every attempt possible to capitalize on her 'talent' before it vanishes. I don't know if anyone has noticed, but this bitch is on every single commercial on TV now, selling perfume, Fiat cars, and every other product she can get paid to push.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 04:42:36 PM »
Tyson was the greatest fighter of all time but currently will do anything for $$$.

I would beat the shit out of bieber like most of the 'men' on here but if he 'brought it' I would just sit there and let him tee  off on me while I think of where is the first place Im going to go with that fat settlement check ...

Ill take my dignity anyday over money. Imagine your life after you get beat by the faggiest dude on the planet...

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2012, 10:43:48 PM »
OMRB would say, "Mike Tyson will fuck him and enjoy it".  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2012, 11:15:40 PM »
Mike is doing anything for cash these days :D (even comedy roasts!)

If no money or attention was guaranteed, he wouldn't give Bieber the time of day :D

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 08:20:13 AM »
I flipped past the Billboard Awards a couple weeks back and caught Biebs receiving an award of some fabricated type ... anyway ... the kid's thank-you speech was the single worst I have ever heard.

Not to be a hater, but the guy has zero charisma, personality or intelligence.

He performed later in the show and it was a perfect example of all style, no substance. He had a million bucks worth of production around him, plus tight choreography and lights, and still it was obvious there wasn't much there at all.

Just another "star" who could be anyone, anywhere.  
8)   What he said !