Author Topic: A.G. Holder to brief black pastors on campaign 2012 - How is this even legal?  (Read 868 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Holder to brief black pastors on campaign 2012
 The Washington Examiner ^ | May 29, 2012 | Joel Gehrke

Attorney General Eric Holder, the IRS, and the liberal lawyers at the ACLU will brief several hundred pastors in the African American community on how to participate in the presidential election -- which the Congressional Black Caucus chair expects will help President Obama's campaign.

"We will have representatives from nine denominations who actually pastor somewhere in the neighborhood of about 10 million people, and we're going to first of all equip them with the information they need to know about what they can say and what they cannot say in the church that would violate their 501c3 status with the IRS," Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., told MSNBC today.

"In fact, we're going to have the IRS administrator there, we're going to have the Attorney General Eric Holder there, we're going to have the lawyers' organization from around the country, the ACLU -- all giving ministers guidance about what they can and cannot do," he noted.

(Excerpt) Read more at campaign2012.washingtone xaminer.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ______

Its only an outrage when the christian right do this shit right? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Holder to brief black pastors on campaign 2012
 The Washington Examiner ^ | May 29, 2012 | Joel Gehrke

Attorney General Eric Holder, the IRS, and the liberal lawyers at the ACLU will brief several hundred pastors in the African American community on how to participate in the presidential election -- which the Congressional Black Caucus chair expects will help President Obama's campaign.

"We will have representatives from nine denominations who actually pastor somewhere in the neighborhood of about 10 million people, and we're going to first of all equip them with the information they need to know about what they can say and what they cannot say in the church that would violate their 501c3 status with the IRS," Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., told MSNBC today.

"In fact, we're going to have the IRS administrator there, we're going to have the Attorney General Eric Holder there, we're going to have the lawyers' organization from around the country, the ACLU -- all giving ministers guidance about what they can and cannot do," he noted.

(Excerpt) Read more at campaign2012.washingtone xaminer.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ______

Its only an outrage when the christian right do this shit right? 

PLEASE!! Black pastors FLAT-OUT tell their congregations to vote for Obama (I know firsthand; I've heard at least two of them do that back in 2008).

But, let pastors like John Hagee, Rod Parsley, or (if he were still alive) D. James Kennedy, do something similar for Romney......The ACLU would have a epileptic FIT!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
lolzer.

Do a google on 'catholic church endorses mccain'

and look at the love Mccain got...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
lolzer.

Do a google on 'catholic church endorses mccain'

and look at the love Mccain got...

::)  ::)

Is that why Damien Obama Thorn is attacking the church? 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I really got no beef with that. I know it sucks, as it sends voters to the polls for Obama, but that is part of this thIng called democracy. I only don't like it because it goes against who I want, if it was the other way around I would be all for it. Can't blame them for getting out there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I really got no beef with that. I know it sucks, as it sends voters to the polls for Obama, but that is part of this thIng called democracy. I only don't like it because it goes against who I want, if it was the other way around I would be all for it. Can't blame them for getting out there.

My beef is with the leftists constantly saying the catholic church should lose its tax exempt status for politiking while never saying shit about what goes on in black churches. 

Its the hypocrisy i dont like. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
My beef is with the leftists constantly saying the catholic church should lose its tax exempt status for politiking while never saying shit about what goes on in black churches. 

are you okay with hypocrisy when cain says he did nothing inappropriate in 43 years?

Or vitter, or senator foot tapper, etc etc?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

There are plenty of pastors (black and white) who are against Obama and tell there congragation who they should and should not vote for

All of those churches, whether they support ANY candidate or against ANY candidate should lose their tax exempt status for shit like that

It would only take one or two and they would ALL get the message and don't kid yourself about how effective it would be

These churches (especially the evangelical ones with the charismatic preachers) are first and foremost money makign operations

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

You know, it's like when Chris Rock said something alon the lines of "do I think blacks deserve affirmative action? Hell yeah, y'all had a 400 year head start" and everybody applauded in aggreance. It happens, there is some sort of a bias or white guilt towards blacks that does give them a bit of leeway. Is it right? I don't think so, but it happens. I really believe everybody should drop the race issue, and that would change things. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and as long as reverend Al and Jesse are around, it will continue.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Apparently, the bull.....ahem...narrative from Holder is that those evil Republicans are trying to keep blacks and other non-white people from voting, via those EEEEEEEVVVVVIIILLLLL voter ID laws. Rush played some of the clips of Holder's spiel.

It sounds to me as if Team Obama is deathly afraid that too many Negroes are going to stay home and watch Obama get his clock cleaned.

It certainly not warning them about not stumping for Obama. They've been doing that for YEARS.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Apparently, the bull.....ahem...narrative from Holder is that those evil Republicans are trying to keep blacks and other non-white people from voting, via those EEEEEEEVVVVVIIILLLLL voter ID laws. Rush played some of the clips of Holder's spiel.

It sounds to me as if Team Obama is deathly afraid that too many Negroes are going to stay home and watch Obama get his clock cleaned.

It certainly not warning them about not stumping for Obama. They've been doing that for YEARS.

dont' forget soldiers too, absentee voters, the elderly, etc..

Of course, like any nefarious act you don't actually admit you're doing it

that wouldn't exactly be helpfful to the  cause

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
dont' forget soldiers too, absentee voters, the elderly, etc..

Of course, like any nefarious act you don't actually admit you're doing it

that wouldn't exactly be helpfful to the  cause

And what exactly is stopping these people from getting IDs again?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And what exactly is stopping these people from getting IDs again?
;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
are you okay with hypocrisy when cain says he did nothing inappropriate in 43 years?

Or vitter, or senator foot tapper, etc etc?

Why is it always about everyone BUT Obama with you? You NEVER actually stay on topic when it involves Obama. Shut the fuck up already.

;D

No voter fraud according to Einstein StrawDouche.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why is it always about everyone BUT Obama with you? You NEVER actually stay on topic when it involves Obama. Shut the fuck up already.

No voter fraud according to Einstein StrawDouche.  ::)

Florida actually just purged 40000 or so dead votes fro the rolls

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

And, the answer to that question IS........

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And, the answer to that question IS........

would jesus approve  ???